Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

ASG CZ75 SP-01 Shadow - slide sticking after 1 shot

:

Doctor's Corner

Old January 2nd, 2019, 16:09   #1
kanman

ASG CZ75 SP-01 Shadow - slide sticking after 1 shot

Hi Everyone,

First post so hopefully following the right process to post in this form....

I did a quick search of the Dr's Corner to see if I could find anything on the the CZ 75 SP01 regarding the slide sticking...didn't see much. I'm new to Airsoft and have started to use the ASG CZ 75 SP01 as a training pistol for IPSC and my CZ Shadow 2. Anyway picked up the gun used on the weekend and worked great. Now I tried shooting this afternoon and after every shot the slide sticks and will not fully cycle and be ready for the next shot.

I pulled the slide off and everything in the slide seems to be moving freely from the recoil spring to the barrel, and the nozzle (I think I have that part named correctly - under the rear sight). When I put the the slide back on it seems to be sticking/catching on something as the slide is almost all the way back on the gun but I can't figure out the issue. Would anyone have any ideas? Would it be as simple as lubing it more with Silicon? I'm a bit lost on what to start with and I don't want to make it worse. I don't have the manual - not sure if there is a download link for it..I couldn't find one. The gentlemen I purchased it from included a couple new nozzles but not sure if that's were I should start. I can send photos of what it looks like after a shot. Let me know and any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Kevin
kanman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 22nd, 2019, 20:43   #2
AirsoftAntics

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanman View Post
Hi Everyone,

First post so hopefully following the right process to post in this form....

I did a quick search of the Dr's Corner to see if I could find anything on the the CZ 75 SP01 regarding the slide sticking...didn't see much. I'm new to Airsoft and have started to use the ASG CZ 75 SP01 as a training pistol for IPSC and my CZ Shadow 2. Anyway picked up the gun used on the weekend and worked great. Now I tried shooting this afternoon and after every shot the slide sticks and will not fully cycle and be ready for the next shot.

I pulled the slide off and everything in the slide seems to be moving freely from the recoil spring to the barrel, and the nozzle (I think I have that part named correctly - under the rear sight). When I put the the slide back on it seems to be sticking/catching on something as the slide is almost all the way back on the gun but I can't figure out the issue. Would anyone have any ideas? Would it be as simple as lubing it more with Silicon? I'm a bit lost on what to start with and I don't want to make it worse. I don't have the manual - not sure if there is a download link for it..I couldn't find one. The gentlemen I purchased it from included a couple new nozzles but not sure if that's were I should start. I can send photos of what it looks like after a shot. Let me know and any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Kevin
Hello Kevin,

If you could send a detailed email in our contact us section at www.OrangevilleAirsoft.ca we will be able to help you out with fixing this issue.

Regards,
Joe
Orangeville Airsoft
AirsoftAntics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2019, 11:56   #3
kanman

Thanks Joe - I've sent you a message from your site contact page....

Kevin
kanman is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Doctor's Corner