Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Lancer tactical AK 74 u

:

Airsoft Guns Discussion

Old August 14th, 2013, 01:28   #1
ElbadoKing

Lancer tactical AK 74 u

I'm thinking about picking one up I know its made from cheap abs plastic I wanted to know how it holds up internally and how many shots it sould last shooting 370 fps

Last edited by ElbadoKing; August 14th, 2013 at 01:30..
ElbadoKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 14th, 2013, 05:45   #2
CR0M

I had a lancer m4 and the internals on it were very decent... if its anything like the m4, its surprisingly decent internals, absolutely horrendous externals. lol
Old August 14th, 2013, 07:14   #3
ElbadoKing

Ok how much shoots did it last
Old August 14th, 2013, 09:26   #4
CR0M

i dont have the gun anymore but i played 2 games with it, and i believe the guy i sold the build to still games it. theres nothing internally that would make me question how long it would last, as everything inside the gearbox was solid.
Old August 14th, 2013, 09:59   #5
ccyg8774

Quote:
Originally Posted by CR0M View Post
I had a lancer m4 and the internals on it were very decent... if its anything like the m4, its surprisingly decent internals, absolutely horrendous externals. lol
I have been working on a lancer m4 but the internals are not close to decent... Don't get me wrong, I am not one of the high-end guys, I mostly work with CYMA JG DBOY, and I still found lancer tactical m4 internals are not good. Maybe somehow similar to DBOY internals (which I don't find good either), but not as good when comparing to CYMA or JG.
Old August 14th, 2013, 18:07   #6
CR0M

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccyg8774 View Post
I have been working on a lancer m4 but the internals are not close to decent... Don't get me wrong, I am not one of the high-end guys, I mostly work with CYMA JG DBOY, and I still found lancer tactical m4 internals are not good. Maybe somehow similar to DBOY internals (which I don't find good either), but not as good when comparing to CYMA or JG.
I found the internals to be slightly better than JG if not equal...

metal barrings, ball baring spring guide, actual shims on the gears. good sized m120 spring. the piston and piston head are polycarb... not to mention a stock motor that pulls a m120 spring, and a stainless tight bore...

usually its a regular spring guide, plastic bushings, maybe a s100 spring and gears that need readjusting...
Old August 16th, 2013, 15:30   #7
Comeau-SCS

With the price and quality of Cyma AK74-u i'd go for them instead. Most people in our team own one now and we never had problems. They usally shoot 360-380 right out of the box.
Comeau-SCS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 3rd, 2013, 20:53   #8
MADDOG

Lancer AK Railed 74 SU ( Toronto Airsoft)

Bought it as a project gun:

-Way too much oil on the piston, spreading into the barrel assembley after firing, definitely requires a take down and re lube with grease. Too much grease on the gears
-Internals, really good. Integrated sector delay, good quality second tooth removed piston ( softer TM type) with adequate angle of engagement, ported cylinder head with good seal and bearing guides on the piston head and spring guide. Bearing gear assembley that was well shimmed and solidly in place with nice ratio, not too slow. Tappet plate was strong and wiring was good quality. Hop up is clear but the bucking is good, hop up nub needs to be replaced for consistency.

The only items I changed were the feed nozzle ( no o ring clear plastic), hop up nub, motor (Infinite torque up I had lying around) and the spring.

All plastic/Poly externals that are very light but offer the correct look and feel.

This AK will be a beast on the field, outdoor test coming soon.

To Be continued

Cry Havoc, Let slip the Dogs of War!

"Opportunities multiply as they are seized."
- Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Last edited by MADDOG; November 3rd, 2013 at 21:20..
MADDOG is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion