:

Airsoft Media

Old December 19th, 2012, 14:05   #271
frapso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danke View Post
Well let's start fresh.

WE M4 Open Bolt CQBR.

VFC KAC suppressor, Element PEQ-16A & Light, AABB Specter DR optic, G&P Crane stock, Star LMT rear sight, Magpul covers and rails, BFG Vickers sling, Mystery KAC hand stop and stock swivel.
What make are those rail covers? Thing of beauty sir!
frapso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 19th, 2012, 15:04   #272
Stealth
Mr. Silencer

Looks like Magpul XTs to me.
Stealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 19th, 2012, 15:07   #273
Danke

Yep Magpul XT.
Old December 19th, 2012, 15:08   #274
PaddMadd
uMadd, Padd?

Send a message via MSN to PaddMadd
Quote:
Originally Posted by frapso View Post
What make are those rail covers? Thing of beauty sir!
I may be incorrect, but those look like Magpul XTM panels.

Here's my latest build, a Beta Project mid-length M4.

Waiting on my DE handguard from WGC, and debating whether or not to swap out my pistol grip and trigger guard.
PaddMadd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 19th, 2012, 21:26   #275
frapso

Just got this puppy - my first gun. Lots of work to be done. G&G TR-4 CQBR. *Edit I know it says i'm not AV'd.. i'm working on getting AV'd Friday when I get off work.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 61813_10152368999800503_1563581463_n.jpg (46.3 KB, 26 views)
frapso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 25th, 2012, 16:40   #276
hot_shot under fire
AKA M700murder

Hey guys,

I have a few questions in regards to the external setup of a King Arms Full Metal AEG I’ll be purchasing in the next few days.

I’m hoping to run a Larue Free Floating 7” RIS on the M4. All was fine and dandy until I realized that the M4 is front wired, and the battery sits inside of the forward grip. I considered a PEQ battery box, but I wish to avoid those because I will be putting a VFC AN/PEQ 15 on the M4 as soon as possible. I also wish to avoid a PEQ box because I would have to buy new batteries that would actually fit inside of the box. As for switching for a rear-wired setup, I’m not too sure if that is possible with a Magpul PTS MOE stock, plus I would like to avoid the extra work if possible.

My question is would it be possible to run a battery inside of a free floating RIS system? I’ll have rail covers, so the battery will not be visible. The only thing I am worried about is if the battery can possibly slip out of the front of the RIS (Although unlikely considering I’ll have a Vltor front sight on). I am also unsure of how I will manage to put the battery in when I go to a game if it is within the RIS.

I suppose that using a standard M4 RIS system is acceptable considering I’ll have the Vltor to hold it in place anyway, but I figured I should explore my options here first before making a decision.

Also, if I have to use a standard M4 RIS, are there any ones out there that are somewhat inexpensive that somebody could recommend I use? Anything around or under $100.00 is acceptable.

Thank-you for any and all advice and/or answers I can get!

Jake
hot_shot under fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 25th, 2012, 16:51   #277
SuperCriollo

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot_shot under fire View Post
Hey guys,

I have a few questions in regards to the external setup of a King Arms Full Metal AEG I’ll be purchasing in the next few days.

I’m hoping to run a Larue Free Floating 7” RIS on the M4. All was fine and dandy until I realized that the M4 is front wired, and the battery sits inside of the forward grip. I considered a PEQ battery box, but I wish to avoid those because I will be putting a VFC AN/PEQ 15 on the M4 as soon as possible. I also wish to avoid a PEQ box because I would have to buy new batteries that would actually fit inside of the box. As for switching for a rear-wired setup, I’m not too sure if that is possible with a Magpul PTS MOE stock, plus I would like to avoid the extra work if possible.

My question is would it be possible to run a battery inside of a free floating RIS system? I’ll have rail covers, so the battery will not be visible. The only thing I am worried about is if the battery can possibly slip out of the front of the RIS (Although unlikely considering I’ll have a Vltor front sight on). I am also unsure of how I will manage to put the battery in when I go to a game if it is within the RIS.

I suppose that using a standard M4 RIS system is acceptable considering I’ll have the Vltor to hold it in place anyway, but I figured I should explore my options here first before making a decision.

Also, if I have to use a standard M4 RIS, are there any ones out there that are somewhat inexpensive that somebody could recommend I use? Anything around or under $100.00 is acceptable.

Thank-you for any and all advice and/or answers I can get!

Jake
You'll spend more money trying to install a rail system, a new stock, and then a battery that fits, rather than buying a gun that already meets your criteria out of the box. I would advise you too use that extra cash and trying to find a gun that appeals to you. Look up at the VFC KAC M4s, they sure a re expensive, but worth it.

SuperCriollo
SuperCriollo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 25th, 2012, 17:23   #278
CD6

Updated my collection

KingArms M4A1 SOPMOD Block 2 / ARES MK18 MOD1

G&P MAGPUL MOE

KingArms Larue M4

Socom Gear VFC Stag Arms GBB

Socom Gear VFC Stag Arms GBB

VFC HK416 GBB

VFC KAC SR15 MK12 MOD1 SPR / SR15E3 IWS Combat Master Upper
CD6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 25th, 2012, 17:31   #279
Zack The Ripper

Send a message via MSN to Zack The Ripper
Dayum, that's quite the collection! How much the 416 GBB with accessories, mags, etc. run you up?
Old December 25th, 2012, 17:37   #280
CD6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZackTheRipperC View Post
Dayum, that's quite the collection! How much the 416 GBB with accessories, mags, etc. run you up?
Thanks!, I am a diehard AR fan. The 416 GBB i used RS parts on this build including CTR, Hogue grip, RVG, ASAP, Aimpoint H1 and run 10 VFC mags together little bit over $2000 but i can share the mags with the other 2 VFC GBB

Last edited by CD6; December 25th, 2012 at 17:40..
CD6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 25th, 2012, 17:48   #281
Zack The Ripper

Sheeiiit. Love gas guns, just hate the price tag that comes with them, mags especially. Come on Lotto MAX...
Old December 25th, 2012, 19:55   #282
hot_shot under fire
AKA M700murder

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperCriollo View Post
You'll spend more money trying to install a rail system, a new stock, and then a battery that fits, rather than buying a gun that already meets your criteria out of the box. I would advise you too use that extra cash and trying to find a gun that appeals to you. Look up at the VFC KAC M4s, they sure a re expensive, but worth it.
I’ve already spent upwards of 18 months looking for a gun that meets my specs, and I haven’t found one to be honest. Although I am sure I would find one if I were AVed, but sadly there are no AV reps anywhere near my location. So, I've taken it upon myself to build the M4 from the ground up over a period of time. Sure it will cost more, but at least I’ll get exactly what I would like for the cash.

Now after thinking for a little bit, I was wondering… Would it be possible to use a standard M4 RIS system but just replace the standard triangle sight post with the Vltor sight? Because if that is possible, I’m set to go without a problem as far as I can see.

EDIT: Nevermind, I'll just get a battery PEQ box and some batteries that fit to save myself the trouble.

Last edited by hot_shot under fire; December 26th, 2012 at 21:52..
hot_shot under fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 27th, 2012, 15:33   #283
Maxxa

Here is my Classic Army M15 A4 Full Length Rifle Spartan Version + Aluminum Mock Supressor.

Licensed Armalite Markings Full Metal Body and internals, high torque motor.

With Cat

This thing shoots hard so I will have to downgrade it a bit but besides that I don`t plan on changing the look of this gun. Maybe a scope but I like the handle`s function and iron sights are fine for airsoft imo.
Maxxa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 27th, 2012, 20:52   #284
Chris26

Here's my C7A2 (WE M16A3)

Old December 27th, 2012, 21:51   #285
Zack The Ripper

Beauty.

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Media