:

Airsoft Guns Discussion

Old August 1st, 2014, 03:13   #271
Sequential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilohotel View Post
hmmmm

then it starts to sound interesting

What about the UMP45, as problem-free as the MP5?
Not sure but I bet the best VFC GBB out there would be the MP5 since they had many revisions done on it.
Old August 2nd, 2014, 01:31   #272
Magwell

Hey all,

Recently purchased one of these, took it out of the box, fired a mag... and then fired about 20 more. Absolutely love this GBBR!

So a few questions:

1. How do I tell which version the gun is? It was not purchased from Buy Airsoft, and it may be an older batch. Serial no. is: KE016458
Edit: Appears to be a V2, but confirmation would be appreciated.

2. I've tried to find the Azmuth nozzle for the mags online with no luck via Google except to learn it's discontinued. Is there somewhere that still sells these or perhaps an alternate nozzle or mod to do to the factory one? Edit: Found the post on them being crap lol.

3. Mags; seen them for around 60-65 at most Canadian sites. Is there anywhere that sells them for less in North America? Redwolf looks to be sold out, and all the other sites I've found seem to be in Taiwan or somewhere else where shipping would be high. I have no problem with $60/ea mags, but less $$ = more mags and more fun

4. Bolt Lock. I've swapped the non locking one from the mag that came with the gun out - I'm seeing some DIY's on here for modded bolt lock's and am assuming they are prone to breakage. How long are we looking at before this happens with stock components. Obviously enhanced springs will increase this but jw.

5. General fixes, any required? V2 seems to be solid but I'm all for preventative maintenance/upgrades.

6. What is the "Action Extend Charging Tube For VFC MP5 GBB" used for? I'm guessing to eliminate the wobble on the stock charging handle, but haven't been able to find any description as to what it's for as of yet.

Sorry for being 'that guy' asking all the questions. I've read through quite a bit of this thread but any additional specific help you're willing to offer would be awesome.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by Magwell; August 2nd, 2014 at 16:23..
Magwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 4th, 2014, 19:27   #273
Sequential

"Action Extend Charging Tube For VFC MP5 GBB". It's supposed to be installed inside the magazine. It's a GAS charging tube that extends inside the magazine. Its not for stock charging handle.

Azimuth nozzle is garbage. If you want a new nozzle buy the version 3 nozzle from directly VFC. They use nylon fiber on the newest batch of nozzles and cylinders.

Bolt lock unit, is pretty iffy I stay away from using it in my magazines.
Old August 13th, 2014, 20:15   #274
N_Force

The VFC MP5k PDW stock doesn't fit to MP5A series!

N_Force is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 13th, 2014, 21:18   #275
Sequential

Quote:
Originally Posted by N_Force View Post
The VFC MP5k PDW stock doesn't fit to MP5A series!
Yeah because the plate on the back of the MP5K is different compared to the A series.

By the way, we have a MP5K in Toronto now. I think cookedham will be posting his shortly.
Old August 13th, 2014, 21:21   #276
BioRage

Send a message via Skype™ to BioRage
^no. N_force got his first. Ham later. I think

Last edited by BioRage; August 13th, 2014 at 21:24..
BioRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 14th, 2014, 23:23   #277
turok_t

Anyone know if this will fit on a VFC MP5K?

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/action-mp...l#.U-19DfldV8E
turok_t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 14th, 2014, 23:35   #278
Sequential

Quote:
Originally Posted by BioRage View Post
^no. N_force got his first. Ham later. I think
Oh gg no re.
Old August 15th, 2014, 12:42   #279
N_Force

duno why did you ask this question, as of my knowledge, no matter it fits but it wouldn't be strong enough to hold and against the recoil and could be broken, also will hurt your face by the broken pieces. Check out the pics of vfc pdw stock you will know what I meant.
If you want to add a H416c stock, the chance is modify the original plate of the k, that's what I was thinking about. I need to get a bit more study for the compatibility.

Quote:
Originally Posted by turok_t View Post
Anyone know if this will fit on a VFC MP5K?

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/action-mp...l#.U-19DfldV8E

Last edited by N_Force; August 15th, 2014 at 17:30..
Old August 15th, 2014, 13:46   #280
Sequential

Quote:
duno why did you ask this question, as of my knowledge, no matter it fits but it wouldn't be strong enough to hold and against the recoil and could be broken, also will hurt your face by the broken pieces. Check out the pics of vfc pdw stock you will know what I meant.
If you want to add a H416c stock, modify the original plate, that's what I was thinking about. I need to get a bit more study for the compatibility.
+1 turok you should know better... you mod so many nice guns
Old August 16th, 2014, 13:03   #281
turok_t

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sequential View Post
+1 turok you should know better... you mod so many nice guns
I was planning to get a 416C stock to place on an MP5k with the Action stock adaptor, but i have NO experience with VFC MP5 yet, but wanted to ask around to see the compatibility before I make a purchase.
Old August 16th, 2014, 14:51   #282
cookedham

No experience on vfc mp5??? I saw u post pics of vfc MP5SD and MP5A3.......

WTH?

[/B]
Quote:
Originally Posted by turok_t View Post
I was planning to get a 416C stock to place on an MP5k with the Action stock adaptor, but i have NO experience with VFC MP5 yet, but wanted to ask around to see the compatibility before I make a purchase.

Secondary: StarkArms G19,PPQ,M&P9
cookedham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 16th, 2014, 21:58   #283
turok_t

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookedham View Post
No experience on vfc mp5??? I saw u post pics of vfc MP5SD and MP5A3.......

WTH?

[/B]
Yup, but havent diassembled or taken it apart, just havent had time and plus, I sold one of them already. Just wanted to see if anyone has ever tried the stock tube adaptor for a MP5k because im considering getting an MP5k.
Old August 17th, 2014, 13:39   #284
N_Force

Sequential, the post you had 4 pieces of MP5K installed with H416c stock poison our mind deeply, I think those are RS. Since I did a bit of research, I believe there is a 80% chance to modify it for VFC k model.
First, the back plate cover is plastic. Same as the pdw stock kit. Second, the H416c stock is based on M4 platform design using tube screw in. Third, the pictures that sequential posted are looking very close to the vfc back plate and the vfc H416c stock design. I don't have a spare m4 stock tube but I'll measure the WE one see if the size is workable to mod into the back plate. That's why I had this conclusion for 80%. My internet is down these day and I have to use other one to upload pictures so I may try to do it later to show the back plate and 416c stock.

Last edited by N_Force; August 17th, 2014 at 13:42..
Old August 17th, 2014, 14:57   #285
Sequential

Quote:
Sequential, the post you had 4 pieces of MP5K installed with H416c stock poison our mind deeply, I think those are RS. Since I did a bit of research, I believe there is a 80% chance to modify it for VFC k model.
First, the back plate cover is plastic. Same as the pdw stock kit. Second, the H416c stock is based on M4 platform design using tube screw in. Third, the pictures that sequential posted are looking very close to the vfc back plate and the vfc H416c stock design. I don't have a spare m4 stock tube but I'll measure the WE one see if the size is workable to mod into the back plate. That's why I had this conclusion for 80%. My internet is down these day and I have to use other one to upload pictures so I may try to do it later to show the back plate and 416c stock.
Pretty sure those are custom milled plates or RS too.
I know there is no one selling these pre-made to fit the VFC MP5K.
I love the 416C stock on the MP5K, it looks perfect.

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion