Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

WOLF's Ultimate ACTION EPISODE!!!

:

Airsoft Media

Old September 20th, 2012, 16:23   #61
Enjoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armyissue View Post
Its a promo bit, not a Hollywood big budget feature or even a Film student's project. It'd be nice if there was a wad of cash for Make up Choreography and Stunt men, but for what WOLF has to work with its pretty good. He found a nice set of legs in some OK heels to wrap around him, someones kitchen to get tossed around in, which is why he had to rush the rest of the production(oYo).
Next time I'd recommend 4 dynamic entry guys,( I know you don't come from this Airsoft Tactical stuff) and more time on the blocking and angles. An "Over the Shoulder" shot of the layout/field map on a table while you plan and plot your course and get a good idea of the place from above. Extract the VIP kill bad guys and roll in TJ Hooker style and Bang Tangos on the way, drop them like a 80's action hero.
Cut down minutes static trigger pulling as the target audience for this promo is largely ADHD, and take WonderWoman style Cameo's of the guys in the cool gear so the kids can see what the stars are wearing. That ragtag of " badguys in winter camo" kind dropped the bottom out of the production values.
I know good help is hard to find and free help is free, that's what you have, but as long as your friends are calling you a dick, a**hole and everything else under the google you might as well push and get it your way. It is your ass that takes the beating on the internet if it's not epic. Not the third guy in scene 4.
While I was at WolfDen on YouTube, I went back and saw a couple people I know that posted in this thread. I saw a dude blathering about some stuff in a one room shot, really could of used some hooters in that frame dude.
Dogtags, Nice touch.
Cheers
"OK" Heels? No sir! My girl wouldnt wear heels CLOSE to those and even I thought they were sexy. Cant Go wrong with a killer pair of legs and high heels. No sir.
Old September 20th, 2012, 16:33   #62
Enjoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK WOLF View Post
LOL Thank you for being the first Man to Notice mate!
Oh I definately Noticed lol!
Old September 20th, 2012, 17:15   #63
SuperHog

I noticed in the videos that the windows for the staging rooms are the front windows of this business and the public can see players gear up and uncase their guns.

Last edited by SuperHog; September 20th, 2012 at 17:55..
SuperHog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 20th, 2012, 18:12   #64
-=ArchAngel=-

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperHog View Post
I noticed in the videos that the windows for the staging rooms are the front windows of this business and the public can see players gear up and uncase their guns.
There are also gunshops that have windows from which u can see various firearms inside.
-=ArchAngel=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 20th, 2012, 18:29   #65
JonsM4

When's the next giveaway contest?
Old September 20th, 2012, 18:56   #66
SuperHog

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=ArchAngel=- View Post
There are also gunshops that have windows from which u can see various firearms inside.
The difference is that you don't see a dozen people walking around in full gear with assault rifles in their hands.

Guns stores in Canada also don't have their gun display in front of the window and from the outside you don't see guns. Maybe in the USA.

Last edited by SuperHog; September 20th, 2012 at 18:59..
Old September 20th, 2012, 19:02   #67
cooney

They have window blinds.
cooney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 20th, 2012, 19:05   #68
BLACK WOLF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enjoi View Post
"OK" Heels? No sir! My girl wouldnt wear heels CLOSE to those and even I thought they were sexy. Cant Go wrong with a killer pair of legs and high heels. No sir.
If you ever want to see more of my friends with heels come by the facebook page mi amigo!

http://www.facebook.com/WOLFpaintbal...2104005474353/
BLACK WOLF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 20th, 2012, 19:16   #69
SuperHog

Quote:
If you ever want to see more of my friends with heels come by the facebook page mi amigo!

Does your wife like your friends with heels?
Old September 20th, 2012, 19:17   #70
-=ArchAngel=-

Question

Quote:
The difference is that you don't see a dozen people walking around in full gear with assault rifles in their hands.
When people see a store that is full of firearms, people generally dont freak out because they know its a gun store. When people see a building that says "blah blah Airsoft, they generally dont freak out when they see firearms inside because they know its an airsoft place.
Same with some Military events. Plenty of dudes wearing full gear with assault rifles. Public can see but they dont freak out because they know whats is going on.

Guns stores in Canada also don't have their gun display in front of the window
Neither did that airsoft facility
and from the outside you don't see guns. Maybe in the USA.
ACTUALLY there are PLENTY of gunshops in Canada in which u can see firearms from the outside
Im pretty sure if there was such a problem, they would have had tens of calls to the police and something would have been done already.

Last edited by -=ArchAngel=-; September 20th, 2012 at 19:20..
-=ArchAngel=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 20th, 2012, 19:23   #71
BLACK WOLF

Quote:
Does your wife like your friends with heels?
Seeing as I'm not married... who knows
but one of my girfriends who like girls does...
BLACK WOLF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 21st, 2012, 01:57   #72
Enjoi

Quote:

Hahaha Dont make me into some kinda creep....(adds wolf`s FB page)

Quote:
Seeing as I'm not married... who knows
but one of my girfriends who like girls does...
Anyways, Just to get the thread back on topic and my manly urges down, We`ve met before Wolf. You were at SOF filming and running with a few of us when we took over a small town.

Ultimate Airsoft is an Amazing Place! For anyone who hasnt gone, it`s very clean, NO SAND, Lots of room for gear and people, Fans to keep us cool, Snacks, ACTUAL Chrony checks, Great staff, AN AMAZING CQB Enviroment. I cant wait till I head back there. Great Video....Is what I`d say if I got past the first 40 seconds hahahah.

See ya around!
Old September 21st, 2012, 13:41   #73
JSDF

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooney View Post
I did not.
I went there to play and then you guys show up and take over the field for well over an hour. That was our time that we paid for to PLAY, not act.

In the future if you are going to do this, gather your actors beforehand and rent out the field.
I kind of agree with Cooney in this case, as it will take both me and Cooney about/over 1 hour to get to this field. I though the filming was done on Friday so I came in Saturday expecting to skirmish with Cooney that day, but sadly, the filming was also on that day so we weren't able to play many games. Next time, please notice us ahead of time when you guys are filming.

Regardless of that, nice video though Wolf. You seem to love to put video of me getting/yelling out hits don't you? During the firefight, it looks like I was the only one who is getting hit in the video :P

Lastly I agree with Enjoi, Ultimate Airsoft is an amazing place to play. The field keeps on improving almost every week I go back there. Now, they even have multiple cameras set up on the field so you can spectate the games in the wait-room.
JSDF is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Media