Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Kill Haüs Entertainment OPS DVD Magazine

:

Airsoft Media

Old June 4th, 2009, 00:27   #76
cbcsteve
Nice Guy

Your prelimnary work on the site was great, I hope you don't mind that I saved the pic before the change

I love this pic, I think I purposely turned my head to pose

cbcsteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 4th, 2009, 08:46   #77
m102404
Tys

At the last CAPS match we gathered around TTAC3's most awesome A/V system and watched your first DVD.

Great stuff. The editing was superb!
- I wish there was more footage of the Swamp Rats game...probably due to the number of players that time out. Felt a bit "trailer-ish". But excellent editing.

- the extended CAPS footage was awesome. More interview/informational than action-recap...but it was great. Sorry about the no-show-me...some of the steel challenge shoot offs would have made great footage.

- The Mill shoot had us (well myself at least) talking about a road trip for a full weekend game! F*CKING AWESOME facility...I had no idea. This segment was really well balanced between info/action

- The TTAC3 scenario night footage was cool. I remember the carpet of bbs that was left after that evening. The hard work you guys put into filming that was impressive.

- The interview with Lawdog was neat. Too bad everyone's war room is too small for all their stuff...it looked like you were only a foot or two away from him! It was neat to see the impressions he had on the go. A WWII group segment with more of those guys would be a great follow up.

Suggestions:
- bit more footage of some of the "on the field" players setup (gear, kit, weapons, etc...)...guys always go for that stuff.
- more field/venue reviews
- tech info
- gear/kit review

Keep it up...save me a copy of the next one!

Tys
m102404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 4th, 2009, 10:55   #78
whisper_kill

Thanks for the feedback. Some of what you mentioned is in the works. I expect the second issue to be MUCH better.
Old June 8th, 2009, 16:53   #79
whisper_kill

Issue #2 will have coverage from Sha Do's sniper clinic and a review of C-Q-B tactical!! Don't miss it.
Old June 18th, 2009, 22:26   #80
Armyissue
Administrator of Pants

Send a message via MSN to Armyissue Send a message via Skype™ to Armyissue
I just got my killhaus !!!! wick logo with the bullet battered skull and the spatter I freakin' laugh every time!
I didn't know I was lined up for Issue ONE. Love the drums to editing mixes on the features!
Something I picked up on as I watched the differnt segments was the constant re- enforcement of quality players, quality games, improving the overall airsoft experience. By host sponsors vendors everyone in this "hobby" is promoting its good game, good people. WhisperKill I didn't know what the content was you shot for this issue but you put it together marvelously and copies are going of my shelves already!
To the other contributors thank you for the great content really enjoyed watching and will enjoy showing clips at the shop too. Test tube you rock thanks for the plug I think you are right the Tdot players who SEE the Mill will **** and make travel plans. "oh that smells like bratwoorst and cream corn hahaaha"
Cheers
Armyissue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 21st, 2009, 15:06   #81
whisper_kill

I'm glad you liked it Jeroon. Honestly, I think it is a great opportunity to bring the "community" together a little tighter and expose some of the great things going on in airsoft... in a positive light. Unfortunately, at this time, I have no SOLID contributors in any other province than Ontario. Hopefully that will change soon.

Watch for issue 2.
Old July 2nd, 2009, 19:24   #82
Conker

Is it me or the website is currently down?
Conker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 6th, 2009, 13:40   #83
whisper_kill

It's not down, it is still be built. The developer is almost done the store and we should have it running soon. In the meantime, DVDs are available at Army Issue as well as via EMT to me.
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Media