Airsoft Canada
http://triggerairsoft.com/shop/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Introduction Thread: Post your hello's here not somewhere else.

:

Newbie Tank

Old November 9th, 2008, 15:42   #121
KND
* AV revoked *

huh ! don't buy L96 for your first gun then you won't have interest in sport anymore because that gun is suck unless you buy a decent one and the decent is not less than 1000 $ also it's not gamble because of their high FPS.

KND

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulfly View Post
Hey Guys! My name is Trevor and I'm 23 years young. A friend of mine, Jeff (baker_jeff) Introduced me to the sport a while ago.. but I never had Interest.. I've always been a huge paintball fan.. But Recently.. I've been searching for BB guns and Wanted to design a semi-auto/full-auto BB Gun, but then decided to just get into Airsoft. I'd rather play on a field in scenario games and such.

Shall be fun getting to know a few of you.. and I'm looking forward to purchasing my First L96! I also have interest in some other guns as well.. But Mainly the L96, G36 and MP5.

Thanks Guys!
-Trev.

KND is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 9th, 2008, 22:14   #122
kalnaren

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulfly View Post
Shall be fun getting to know a few of you.. and I'm looking forward to purchasing my First L96! I also have interest in some other guns as well.. But Mainly the L96, G36 and MP5.

Thanks Guys!
-Trev.
For the first gun, go for a G36 or MP5. Sniper rifles are very, very difficult to use effectively and it's a hard role to play when you're inexperianced. And seriously, a properly upgraded G36 will be almost as effective., and still leave you the "assault" role option.

Quote:
"Someone in a Prius tried to race me at a stop sign the other day. I couldn't believe it. I had him for the first 100 feet or so but I can only walk so fast."
kalnaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 11th, 2008, 02:53   #123
RageKat

hey people, Bailey 22, new to airsoft. . thanks to my big bro i have FINALLY decided to check it out n see if i got the stuff lol. . time to show the guys they cant have all the fun
RageKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2008, 19:04   #124
KNIVEZS

^^ use the EDIT function

Quote:
Originally Posted by TokyoSeven
Tip of the day: When removing a chain of anal beads from your lovers rectum. Do not pull them out as if you were attempting to start a lawn mower.

sexy time
KNIVEZS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 17th, 2008, 01:38   #125
cpolly

Hello Airsoft Canada, i'm a new member here (although long time lurker). Been in and around this website for the past many years but for some reason never signed up for an account 'till now. I'm the proud owner of a new CA B&T MP5-A4 and am really excited to play this upcoming season. Btw, i've tried contacting Ottawa area 'age verifiers' with absolutely no success.
All for now, Cheers!
cpolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 22nd, 2008, 23:11   #126
DANTENING

Hello guys, I'm 25 years old lives in Barrie, Canada, I'm new here and haven't got any gun yet...I love M92F and M4A1, also sniper rifle too! Where can I buy a good blow back full metal gun like m92f in Canada??
DANTENING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 26th, 2008, 22:15   #127
canadian rider

Hey folks. I'm new here, 23 and lookin to get into airsoft in the Kelowna. Don't have any guns or gear and no money for it at the moment with xmas here but I hope to get age verified in the near future so I can pick up a couple things in the new year.

Cheers,
Jason
canadian rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 10th, 2008, 08:15   #128
dstole

Hello

Hi all,
I recently signed up while looking for information about some gear I was thinking about getting. I am originally from Comox Valley BC, but have lived the last 12 years in Japan.

About 3 months ago some friends and I were walking through the electric district of Tokyo and stumbled on a place selling used Airsoft pistols. They looked cool, and we thought they would be fun for props in film and video...I bought a Walther P99

Well, soon I and my 3 office mates were having pistol shooting competitions in the office. I looked into Airsoft a bit more and discovered in is a huge thing here in Japan.

I decided to get an AEG used of a Japanese auction sight, and got a great deal on a TM M733 commando.

Then my buddies and I headed to a few indoor games (and 1 at a local park that we organized in the late evening).

We were hooked. I picked up a TM M14 Socom and a TM 1911 MEU pistol. Just a few days ago I picked up a TM MP7A1 with the new Tracer Unit and a nice dot sight.

I think it is fair to say I am addicted!

Being in Japan I have access to alot of equipment at really good prices, but the language barrier makes it hard sometimes. I thought this might be a good place to pick up some tips and advice.

Too bad I can't get age verified cause I am out of country.

Anyway, enjoy!
I look forward to reading more.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo.jpg (63.0 KB, 13 views)
dstole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 11th, 2008, 15:25   #129
triggerhappyNLD

Send a message via MSN to triggerhappyNLD
Hey,

My name is Erik, 21 year old Dutch Airsofter, looking arround here to just get to know the international community a bit more.

Cheers !
triggerhappyNLD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 11th, 2008, 16:48   #130
Lisa
Looking for form T-whatev

Hiya Erik, welcome to ASC
Lisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 11th, 2008, 20:01   #131
aK-Mag

Send a message via MSN to aK-Mag
Hey, my name is Dustin I['m 22, I've been huge into scenario/woodsball .43 paintball for a few years, Now I've decided to give airsoft a go
PS, I'm looking for a solid metal AEG rifle smg/pistol
aK-Mag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 12th, 2008, 15:27   #132
triggerhappyNLD

Send a message via MSN to triggerhappyNLD
Quote:
Originally Posted by aK-Mag View Post
PS, I'm looking for a solid metal AEG rifle smg/pistol
wrong topic mate. wrong topic

Thnx Lisa hope to have a nice time here.

and welcome to Dustin

just came over here to see what airsoft is like in canada, since your gun laws put you in a grey area... at least you can play: airsoft in my country, The Netherlands, is illigal....
triggerhappyNLD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 14th, 2008, 19:40   #133
L.S.J.S

Send a message via MSN to L.S.J.S
Hi everyone

I'm Larry 29 From St.Thomas Ont. Just new to Airsoft.I cant wait to get started I am currently trying to get age verified. If there is anyone in my area that would verify me that would be great I am finding that this is not an easy sport to get into. And guns are hard to find! Anyways Im glad to be here and look forward to some good times....................
L.S.J.S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 17th, 2008, 04:06   #134
PattyBam

hey there, new to the forum. I'm 19 years old and from North York. I was always a fan of airsoft but was not at the appropriate age to participate and now i am! I'm saving up for my first gun and i'm gonna read the FAQ's and such before I ask any stupid questions. I'm probably gonna go for an MP5 since it's the most popular gun to start off, instead of the m4 or any other assault rifles. Now all i need to do is get my aged verified =\
PattyBam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 17th, 2008, 09:10   #135
mozart

Howdy All!
New to Airsoft, Converting over from the Paintball. Almost Completely set up, just need my Age verification to finish up here on ASC to finish the kit. Spring can't come soon enough!
mozart is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank