Canadian Airsoft Girls Calendar

:

General

Old May 4th, 2009, 22:51   #31
Eeyore
Suburban Gun Runner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crunchmeister View Post
I'm sure everyone would want to see me pose wearing nothing but a multicam speedo and dual drop-leg holsters. Mmmmmmmm sexy....
What might be a better idea is threaten everyone with pictures of Crunch in a speedo if they don't pose. I think it would also be a better idea if you start with one page per province, that page could be one airsoft, a group photo, or an action shot.

Last edited by Eeyore; May 4th, 2009 at 23:00..
Eeyore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2009, 23:02   #32
Crunchmeister

Meh, it's bad enough that I've probably already scarred poor Barbie for life as it is. I don't need make everyone on ASC want to shoot themselves.. lol

Well, looks like I scarred Sepulcrum with my earilier comment, but he's already pretty fucked anyway, so that doesn't count...
Old May 4th, 2009, 23:02   #33
georgehutchison

I think if it was made alot of players would buy one. Even without girls a calender with sexy guns everymonth that sold to raise money for the site would be a great idea. Either way I love girls and guns and would buy one for every room in my house! Maybe a guns only one for the kitchen though.LOL
Old May 5th, 2009, 02:00   #34
TokyoSeven
Red Wine & Adderall

I think Aquamarine could probly do photos for Sask, he is an amazing photographer and I used to do some photographer work in the past as well. I would also be able to supply the female talent for the shoots with ease unfortunetly they wouldnt be actual active airsoft players.

"Its only a little bit on fire"
TokyoSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2009, 02:08   #35
Barbie
Official Narcissistic Puma

Send a message via MSN to Barbie
well, then it would not be the canadian airsoft girls calendar, but just pretty girls with airsoft... I mean dont get me wrong, if thats what the guys would prefer, and i'm sure it is... Than that is cool... But that would not represent the real actual girls that plays... But then, you could put them in bikinis and stuff like that...

I dont have a team, i have an open relationship with many... Jealous? Yep! I tought so..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Themis View Post
Now if you excuse me, I have to go put on my spacesuit to attend my "And much more" training session.
Barbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2009, 02:56   #36
MillerBRo

my wife has played a few games (she typically works on the local game day), but we've snapped a few pics.

I'd rather see

In a Calander than the 'pretty' dress or bikini shots

MillerBRo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2009, 04:54   #37
TokyoSeven
Red Wine & Adderall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethal Barbie View Post
well, then it would not be the canadian airsoft girls calendar, but just pretty girls with airsoft... I mean dont get me wrong, if thats what the guys would prefer, and i'm sure it is... Than that is cool... But that would not represent the real actual girls that plays... But then, you could put them in bikinis and stuff like that...

Very true, it would just simply be another Calander of pretty girls with guns.

Plan B: Ugly guys, nice guns.

"Its only a little bit on fire"
TokyoSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2009, 05:20   #38
DemiBlitz

Send a message via MSN to DemiBlitz
Girls + Guns..? :)

I love the idea if you can pull it off. Let's be realistic about it though. It's a great tribute to the girls to play and a great way to promote women and airsoft! Soooo maybe they all aren't "Easy on the Eyes" but do you really think the majority of us guys are? :P Comon lol.. Alright maybe with the exception of Crunch but still... If this was going to go down I think Game shots would be best, the real girls in action. I would buy one, but that goes along with my addiction to Airsoft lol!
Old May 5th, 2009, 07:26   #39
max.power

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.I.T.Z View Post
lol.
well what province is he from?
what are of the province?...

...Labrador - NOBODY
Not a province...
max.power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2009, 09:03   #40
R.I.T.Z
Crackers

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemiBlitz View Post
I love the idea if you can pull it off. Let's be realistic about it though. It's a great tribute to the girls to play and a great way to promote women and airsoft! Soooo maybe they all aren't "Easy on the Eyes" but do you really think the majority of us guys are? :P Comon lol.. Alright maybe with the exception of Crunch but still... If this was going to go down I think Game shots would be best, the real girls in action. I would buy one, but that goes along with my addiction to Airsoft lol!

Well as i said this began with an idea. and it still is, i want to see how many people are for it and against it. if there isn't enough people who want to pose for the calendar or buy it. the project would be scrapped.
now the modeling issue. Canadian Airsoft Girls, pretty self explanatory any girl can pick up a airsoft gun strike a pose and look good, but as lethal barbie has said a few times its a calendar for the girls who really play, I've got 3 models that i could get to pose for me, but that's in case we need filler those spots will be up for any girl that's willing, but this is a calendar for the girls who play, and now i'm hearing about people talking about rejecting girls because they're not all that to look at?
first thing a joke; that's what the masks are for :P
second its an airsoft calendar, everyone who wants to be can be in it I'm not here to discriminate between the girls. any girl who plays airsoft and is proud of it is more than welcome to say "i want in on this calendar"

I will be trying to attend as many events as possible so feel free to come up and talk to me, preferably not under fire. I'm the guy with R.I.T.Z painted on the back of his helmet in red

Now to deal with the speedo wearing crunch.
how about a guy calendar? i think it'll be easier to find people to pose, and group shots will be larger!
a group shot of guys in speedo's with their gear !

Last edited by R.I.T.Z; May 5th, 2009 at 09:10..
R.I.T.Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2009, 09:12   #41
Crunchmeister

Quote:
how about a guy calendar? i think it'll be easier to find people to pose, and group shots will be larger!
Ummm... only in some cases... lol
Old May 5th, 2009, 09:13   #42
DemiBlitz

Send a message via MSN to DemiBlitz
Quote:
Now to deal with the speedo wearing crunch.
a group shot of guys in speedo's with their gear !
Oh lovely. I could see the big ass f*ck off sun glasses you'd need for that shot just so you didn't have to burn your eyes with the suns reflection off our pastey white skin!!. Then again how crazy would that look? Speedos and Chest Rigs :P

But back to the calender, still great idea and willing to support. Just need implementation!
Old May 5th, 2009, 09:19   #43
R.I.T.Z
Crackers

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemiBlitz View Post
Oh lovely. I could see the big ass f*ck off sun glasses you'd need for that shot just so you didn't have to burn your eyes with the suns reflection off our pastey white skin!!. Then again how crazy would that look? Speedos and Chest Rigs :P

But back to the calender, still great idea and willing to support. Just need implementation!
as for the guys, lets focus on one calendar at a time, pending the success or failure of this one we'll see how it goes

i'm just glad to see that there is some positive support for all of this. and before even the first person poses for all of this we need to see how many girls want to do this who play airsoft. I have two
Lethal Barbie
Tokyo Seven

not that i'm complaining that a calendar with just them wouldn't be hot and sell well, but i'm pretty sure that a calendar would be a little better with more than two girls
R.I.T.Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2009, 09:37   #44
Crunchmeister

lol Well, I'm sure KEN "Tokyoseven" would be glad to pose...
Old May 5th, 2009, 09:42   #45
Barbie
Official Narcissistic Puma

Send a message via MSN to Barbie
Quote:
i'm just glad to see that there is some positive support for all of this. and before even the first person poses for all of this we need to see how many girls want to do this who play airsoft. I have two
Lethal Barbie
Tokyo Seven
I would gladly make a calendar with T7, but if i'm not wrong, that would not make it an all-girl calendar... lol i guess you did not find out her dirty secret...
Now i have put the idea with some girls i know that plays... Awaiting some responses...
Now for the easy on the eyes or not, everygirl i met were pretty... Maybe we ain't Megan Fox or anything like that, but nothing to make you shiver and make you wanna skip a month... But yet, i did not see a lot of Hayden Chritianson or Hugh Jackman in airsoft either...
Now i know it's just an idea, and it needs lots of work, bla bla... We still have a good 7 months... But it is also a good opportunitie for the girls to show up at games and pose for the camera... And for all the Ronan's out there to take pictures of them and say it would be for the calendar... lol
Basically, it would be something fun to do... And like i said, i am speaking for myself, but i'm sure lots of giirls would be happy to do it... I will talk about it at games when i see a girl, and try to convince her...
BTW, here is an example where i feel it reflects Airsoft and a girl all shown in good taste... Or so i think...

I dont have a team, i have an open relationship with many... Jealous? Yep! I tought so..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Themis View Post
Now if you excuse me, I have to go put on my spacesuit to attend my "And much more" training session.
Barbie is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General