ASCA - Sale of final AEG stock

:

General

Old March 4th, 2007, 17:56   #181
Kimbo
formerly pivot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian McIlmoyle View Post
a legal importer can sell replicas to a prop house for example.. or to a movie armourer.. or to a training facility.. both entities have a "legitimate need"
If you had what would be considered a training facility (and what would constitute one based on an airsfoft model ?), how hard would it be to get a BFL for an airsoft based venue.
Kimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 4th, 2007, 23:33   #182
Myrrlyn

Send a message via MSN to Myrrlyn
http://www.takingitglobal.org/resour...?ToolkitID=134

Anyone who wants to do anything must develop a well thought out strategy. It is true that online petitions do little if anything. but it is a start. I have heard a lot about "doing something" about getting airsoft legit. Well, develop a sound and feasible startegy with all the little nuts and bolts thought out. Utilize resources to help you do this.
PRESENT THAT TO THOSE WITH A VESTED INTEREST. There will always be detractors and for good reason, many times the things we have done have been done before or are not well thought out. Rersearch the methods that are going to acheive your stated goals. I will support movement to make airsoft a legit sport, as long as I can see that my effort is being put to a well thought out action plan that will lead to a realistic and achievable goal.
Listen the people on the forum, ya Droc and Greylocks can be...direct in their statements, but, as far as I have seen, they are not completely full of shit. That goes for most. [Sorry Droc and Greylocks, you guys just pop up the most ]
So everyone relax and chill out. The government hasn't been known to ever move fast unless it was taxible. Breath in. Count to ten. Breath out.
Old March 5th, 2007, 00:05   #183
Brian McIlmoyle
8=======D

Quote:
Originally Posted by pivot View Post
If you had what would be considered a training facility (and what would constitute one based on an airsfoft model ?), how hard would it be to get a BFL for an airsoft based venue.
If you need Replicas to conduct your business then thats all you need.
Of course you have to incorporate first, at least one of the directors would need a PAL ( even though you don't need one for the items in question ) it is an application requirement.
Toronto Downtown Age Verifier

OPERATION WOODSMAN

If the tongue could cut as the sword does, the dead would be infinite
Brian McIlmoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 5th, 2007, 00:17   #184
Kimbo
formerly pivot

As lawdog has pointed out, there needs to be a 'real world' approach followed if we want to succeed. Complaining will get us no where.

I suspect that we will need to retain the services of someone who is well versed and possibly experienced in bringing these sorts of things to the table. IMO the next step is to gather up a quality team and start formulating a plan.
Old March 5th, 2007, 00:26   #185
Kimbo
formerly pivot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian McIlmoyle View Post
If you need Replicas to conduct your business then thats all you need.
Of course you have to incorporate first, at least one of the directors would need a PAL ( even though you don't need one for the items in question ) it is an application requirement.
so say in your case, you run a training facility, you would have no problems buying and possessing airsoft as you run a facility that requires it's use? I apoligize if this is off course of the thread, just trying to understand where the line would be as far as grounds for acceptable possesion/use of airsoft.
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General