Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

BuyAirsoft.ca -- New retailer?

:

General

Closed Thread

Old January 22nd, 2007, 18:07   #76
Aquamarine
PanSexual

Send a message via MSN to Aquamarine Send a message via Yahoo to Aquamarine Send a message via Skype™ to Aquamarine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaistair View Post
lI dont know if your really into airsoft but for someone who is just started and cant affaord much its good. They also have som nice ics guns. By the way, can som1 tell me why buy a 600$ airsoft? You can get a pretty good paintball gun for that money.
Are you serious... dude... just... sigh.

*Aqua slaps Alice-stairs across the face multiple times with a lead glove*
Old January 22nd, 2007, 18:12   #77
WhatTheWho

Quote:
By the way, can som1 tell me why buy a 600$ airsoft? You can get a pretty good paintball gun for that money.
By the way, why buy a $600 paintball gun? You can get a pretty good airsoft gun for that money.

Your logic sucks.
Old January 22nd, 2007, 18:16   #78
takatorikku
UnVerified

Quote:
lI dont know if your really into airsoft but for someone who is just started and cant affaord much its good. They also have som nice ics guns. By the way, can som1 tell me why buy a 600$ airsoft? You can get a pretty good paintball gun for that money.
buddy why invest $600 into paintball and not airsoft? it's like saying you've got the money to buy a Mercedes, but you go for a Daewoo.
Old January 22nd, 2007, 19:58   #79
Identity
Banned

Hmm intresting! They have the ICS Mp5 A5 in stock! Full Metal for 400$ is not a bad deal. Anyone done any transactions with them yet?
Old January 22nd, 2007, 20:18   #80
aZn_triXta07

Yes I have, fast shipping ... fast responses. Give them a shot. Get a new CA one it's alot better.
Old January 22nd, 2007, 20:28   #81
Identity
Banned

So you recieved your product eh? Can you show me some pics of packaging from them and the item you got? What did you order?
Old January 22nd, 2007, 22:00   #82
aZn_triXta07

Okay so what I thought I was getting was the CM 030 G18C AEP. Turns out ?BuyAirsoft.ca get's all their stuff from Team SD in the states, what I got was the re-brand of the WELL P 01 AEP that just got released. Here's a video,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDViI20eF-M

I'm charging 1 of the 2 batteries I got at the moment, interestingly enough I received a hard case for it unlike CYMA and TM which only give you a plain ol box. So far it seems a bit promising, btw I pulled the orange tip right off and my TM G18C AEP mags fit but getting them out is a little difficult.
Old January 22nd, 2007, 23:02   #83
underground

when its done charging, give a few test rounds and tell us how it performs. What do you mean by "rebrand?"
Old January 22nd, 2007, 23:14   #84
rc_p120

Send a message via MSN to rc_p120
Where are they located?

My archived Buy and Sell user ratings
Old January 22nd, 2007, 23:20   #85
aZn_triXta07

They are located in Red Deer, Alberta. Re-Brand meaning that they buy a certain product, in this case it is the WELL P 01 and it's been re-branded meaning it's now under their name, so it's the TSD P 01, they are a well known group in the States.
Old January 23rd, 2007, 00:41   #86
Moz

Ah, copyright laws are funny in an semi-illegal sport.
Old January 24th, 2007, 17:28   #87
aZn_triXta07

Update***

The TSD M4's we see here are indeed from SRC it has been confirmed from BuyAirsoft.ca, here's the email response I got:

Hello,

We have just been informed from TSD that these guns are OEM by SRC. TSD have teamed up with SRC ( not JBU as stated on the website), to completely re-do their what was previously a “Crappy” AEG, into a MUCH better performing one, competing with the other top end brands. SRC confronted TSD and asked for their help to get this new gun re-designed. TSD was able to let them know what was “crappy” about their previous guns, and have these features changed to create the new “’07 TSD Tacticals”. These guns have been going over very well in the states for being a very well priced full metal AEG that stands up to the other top end brands. I hope this information helps you out a little. We are now in the process of updating our website to include this information, and to clear the air up about them being TSD/JBU guns. Below is a link with some great close up pictures of these guns. Enjoy!

http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?cat=SRC%20AEGs
Old January 24th, 2007, 21:44   #88
Phfat

Hey azn_trixta07, show us some pictures of what u bought so i could possibly buy an airsoft from Buyairsoft.ca , I was at first 2 weeks ago, but i thought it was a scam so ya...
Old January 24th, 2007, 21:50   #89
aZn_triXta07

Well I bought the Electric G18C AEP. I had asked and they said it was the CYMA 030 G18C AEP but instead it was the OEM of the WELL P 01. There's a video on YouTube for it and it looked just as good, but when I gave it a try it experienced the misfeeding issues of the CYMA Version 1. They apologized for the mistakes, now note that they don't offer returns but for me they made an exception since they mixed it up, like someone said their novice in Airsoft and are just selling. So now I'm going to mail it back to them, they are paying for shipping, and I'm using that as credit towards one of these TSD M4's.
Old January 24th, 2007, 22:08   #90
Phfat

Cool. Hmm... Did u put your real Date Birth and Year? or faked it? Lol sounds like a stupid question but whatever. And would you recommand this? Cuz i live in Mississauga.
Closed ThreadTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General