Airsoft Canada
http://triggerairsoft.com/shop/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Introduction Thread: Post your hello's here not somewhere else.

:

Newbie Tank

Old June 9th, 2011, 09:38   #721
t0aDe

Hey, figured I'd say hi. My name is Sean, I'm 28 and from Aurora Ontario. I've lurked here for a month or so now, just started playing airsoft with my friends MrBig0/Carpathia/Master_Cheif. I've played two games now, once with the BAAR guys two weeks ago and I attended the zombie game in Picton (holy shit that was amazing). I really love the sport, it's fun tinkering with the guns and trying to improve them and I really enjoy the games so far. Lots to learn, lots to do.

Anyways I'm looking forward to playing for a long time and I'm already looking at some new gear! :/

Looking forward to seeing you guys on the field! (Anyone who plays with BAAR maybe give me a heads up so I can get AV'd, I need to shop! lol.)
t0aDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 9th, 2011, 16:33   #722
Winceflesh

Hey, just thought I'd take the time to actually introduce myself. My name is Mason, I'm 23, and am only a few months into airsoft. I currently have a few guns (m4, s&w mp40, Mauser). I'm in the process of getting age verified, so I hope that's done soon so I can take a look at the shop.

I've always prefered the long rifles over assault rifles, and the stealth and scout aspects draw me toward a sniper/ designated marksman role. But I understand that I'll be playing my first few (5+) games with my m4. Any advice for someone new to the sport and into the long shot?

I hope to have a long and active career here, cheers.
Winceflesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 10th, 2011, 02:43   #723
Puli

Hi! My name is Carter. I am 17, and live in Calgary Alberta. I'm having trouble getting out to ANY game due to buying guns that come broken, or that basically have too many flaws to run. I (like everybody here) am interested in airsoft. I'm registered on JOC as gocanucks4ever (Yeah, I know, not the best choice of names for an airsoft forum.) My experience in Air Cadets has taught me how to take orders and now the skills for giving them out . I passed our basic survival course with a 98% average (as would all of you, most likely, it wasn't hard) and went through our rifle coach camp (mostly gun safety).After that there isn't much related to airsoft I really know, except for legal things, which mostly seems to boil down to common sense. I hope to be of help to the forum, make usefull posts and to actually get into airsoft soon.
Puli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 11th, 2011, 12:35   #724
Mandos

Hi my name is Chris i just started playing airsoft and love it! i am 25 years old,I like hunting,books,video games,graphic novels and music.

i just got a M4 and im looking to deck it out,I want to play as much as i can but really only have weekends and weekdays from 4 till 10ish.

I look forward to making friends here,I'll be seeking advice from all the pro's in the future here.

Thanks
Mandos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 13th, 2011, 12:12   #725
adeng

hi! my name is Randy and i am from the Philippines. I am migrating to Toronto, Canada by November-December of this year. I make gear here for airsoft enthusiast, Military, LE's and Paramedics. i hope i can still make gear when i get there.

Cheers

adeng
adeng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 13th, 2011, 13:12   #726
Grorvald

Hey! My name's Julien. I'm 20 and live in Montreal's West Island. I have played Paintball and Nerf in the past (I make homemade Nerf guns that shoot 150+ feet), though I am looking to play something more realistic, with a greater playerbase.

So I'll be lurking these forums for the next couple of days so I can find some good beginer gear.

What I really want to get out of this community are a couple of people I can play with on a regular basis that will be moderately tollerant to my noobishness

Best regards,
Juls
Grorvald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 15th, 2011, 14:03   #727
Cr0nik

In the interest of etiquette: Hello.

20-something student here from Etobicoke/GTA.
Some shooting experience, some casual paintball experience, no military/cadets, no airsoft experience but now interested in Milsim.
Will be lurking ASC for some time, maybe gearing up after graduation.

Nice to be here.

Last edited by Cr0nik; July 16th, 2014 at 02:29..
Cr0nik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 16th, 2011, 14:26   #728
Soul_Architect

Send a message via MSN to Soul_Architect Send a message via Skype™ to Soul_Architect
Hello

I'm AJ, 18 years old and I am an alcho-

Just kidding.

Anyway, I'm just getting into airsoft with designs on participating in those really long games (12h+)

I live in Woodstock, Ontario and look forward to a long time playing airsoft. Anyone else who lives in Woodstock and wants to play with us, message me and I'll see if I can get the guys together. For the moment, we all rock clearsoft springs but are in the process of acquiring AEGs and sniper rifles and the necessary gear.
Old June 19th, 2011, 21:24   #729
Armandhammer

Send a message via MSN to Armandhammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul_Architect View Post
For the moment, we all rock clearsoft springs but are in the process of acquiring AEGs and sniper rifles and the necessary gear.
We all gotta start somewhere!

Welcome! Enjoy the forums

"Airsoft will be taken seriously, but it will never be forgotten that airsoft is just a game. Treat every player with respect and honor."
Armandhammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 21st, 2011, 15:26   #730
Jd1185

Hi everyone I'm James and I'm 25. I'm a compleat newb to this but I have been playing paintball for the past 15 years. A coworker introduced me to this amazing sport last month and I'm hooked. I'm located in Edmonton and am looking forward to getting my own gear and meeting more ppl that play.
Jd1185 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 26th, 2011, 15:06   #731
xylum

Hey everyone, I'm Andrew. I'm new to airsoft in general. I've always seen kids on my street using their Crossmans (or other low quality airsoft guns) and at the time my parents were never willing to get me one, and at this point I agree I was too immature at that time to handle on and probably would have ended up shooting it around in the park or putting an eye out. However I was intrigued at the same time and am now purchasing my first quality AEG which I will definitely be using responsibly.

Anyways, I'm glad to be here and hopefully get to meet some of you.
xylum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2011, 08:07   #732
Akula "The Shark"

Hey guys,

My name is Roman and I'm 24. Played my first game two days ago and really enjoyed it. Looking forward to many more games.
Akula "The Shark" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2011, 13:18   #733
sgtskywalker
Banned

Oh hey!
sgtskywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 30th, 2011, 16:58   #734
Meowssolini

Hi Guys,

My name is Alex and I am 19. I live in Vancouver and just got into Airsoft about a month ago. Love paintball and wanted to try something with weapons that are more realistic.
Meowssolini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 4th, 2011, 16:01   #735
johno13

Hello from the UK
Hi all I'm Johno, been in the sport for quit a few years now but never really bothered with Airsoft forums (just the gear ones)
You cought my eye with the VFC SCAR SSR info on offer (got one stuck in UK customs at the monemt till i pay the tax man his import duty :rocket: )

Love your country, just not to keen on the bit outside MedHat anymore
johno13 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank