Airsoft Canada
http://triggerairsoft.com/shop/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Official I hate Canada postal service thread!!!

:

General

Closed Thread

Old March 15th, 2011, 11:57   #526
ACCL
* AV Suspended Pending Trade Dispute *

I'm getting raped by CP real hard. I bought a few motorcycle parts online and it's been a month since it arrived in Canada. I call CBSA and CP you know what happened? Pretty much played ping pong and one directed me to the other. Pretty bull shit. My airsoft stuff Is also there. Big suprise. That's five goddamn packages. To make it worse my friends shit from hong kong has been arriving on schedule. I think they got some beef with me.....I've never ordered something that would black list me. I call in and their answer is either "sorry nothing I can do" if it's some incompetent bitch or the answer is "take it up with the sender"

What kind of bull shit is goin on.
Old March 15th, 2011, 20:39   #527
oldairsofter1962

how much is average shipping cost from ehobby ? i thought it was free , and i checked out my order and it said 75$ of shipping & handeling , are all outside of canada websites like that, well, does it all cost about the same?
Old March 15th, 2011, 20:39   #528
oldairsofter1962

my package was 120$ a small package too, bbs, a charger, battery & a silencer
Old March 15th, 2011, 21:25   #529
ACCL
* AV Suspended Pending Trade Dispute *

Oh man lucky you didn't get busted for the silencer
Old March 15th, 2011, 22:11   #530
oldairsofter1962

oh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACCL View Post
Oh man lucky you didn't get busted for the silencer
ohhh s*** thats what it was.... . the worst part is i read the FAQ like 2 times , but its been awhile , and i was thinking bout reading it again , but i thought i remembered everything DD:

guess not .
Old March 21st, 2011, 12:41   #531
Benevolent

Not sure if this has been posted but here is a funny clip on how UPS actually works.
similar to some of the posts on here.
YouTube - How UPS Deliveries Actually Work
Old March 21st, 2011, 13:26   #532
Gunny_McSmith
a.k.a. Palucol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benevolent View Post
Not sure if this has been posted but here is a funny clip on how UPS actually works.
same with fedex.... LOL
Old March 21st, 2011, 14:42   #533
Sursion

My FAMAS was sent to another apartment. Despite having #309 in clear lettering on the front of the package, they sent it to #304. Then they never left a card and said they did. Luckily I was able to use the tracking number to see where it ended up.

Last edited by Sursion; March 21st, 2011 at 15:01..
Old March 21st, 2011, 14:54   #534
tygr701
"Back to you, Bob!"

Send a message via MSN to tygr701
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benevolent View Post
Its hilarious because its true...

TEAM MSF CHANNELS:
YouTube - Facebook - ASC - Instagram

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Old March 25th, 2011, 11:01   #535
Mr. G36!

Location: Beautiful Thunder Bay, where dreams become nightmares!
So we've all had Canada Post rape us to some degree, but here's a new one:

I'm waiting for a package, doesn't arrive. I check my tracking number, and apparently the package was "successfully delivered." Ha ha, yeah, about that...

I call everyone around me to see if a neighbor got it, which they didn't, and I verify that the sender had the correct address, which he did. So technically speaking, they never "lost" my package because it was delivered "successfully" as far as they're concerned, and there wasn't a simple mix-up because I never received someone else's package instead by mistake. My package was simply...just...handed out to some random guy on the street, apparently. Or the guy delivering it opened it up and decided to keep it, or...man, I dunno. I know it arrived in my city when it was supposed to at the very least, and delivered to someone...just not me or any of my neighbors.

So now I get to wait for a week until some guy from head office or wherever calls me up and says "Yeah, sorry, there's nothing we can do." Awesome! It's one thing for them to have lost it, but this is something else entirely.
Old March 25th, 2011, 11:05   #536
ex
Wanna buy some Nod's? #StolenValour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. G36! View Post

I'm waiting for a package, doesn't arrive. I check my tracking number, and apparently the package was "successfully delivered." Ha ha, yeah, about that...

I call everyone around me to see if a neighbor got it, which they didn't, and I verify that the sender had the correct address, which he did. So technically speaking, they never "lost" my package because it was delivered "successfully" as far as they're concerned, and there wasn't a simple mix-up because I never received someone else's package instead by mistake. My package was simply...just...handed out to some random guy on the street, apparently. Or the guy delivering it opened it up and decided to keep it, or...man, I dunno. I know it arrived in my city when it was supposed to at the very least, and delivered to someone...just not me or any of my neighbors.

So now I get to wait for a week until some guy from head office or wherever calls me up and says "Yeah, sorry, there's nothing we can do." Awesome! It's one thing for them to have lost it, but this is something else entirely.
Going through the same thing right now myself.
Old March 25th, 2011, 11:07   #537
BuSaPuNk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunny_McSmith View Post
same with fedex.... LOL
There not as bad as UPS. Or Purolator. God there the worst.

Private Contractor
Seal Team Sex
Old March 25th, 2011, 13:08   #538
tygr701
"Back to you, Bob!"

Send a message via MSN to tygr701
Yes UPS is by far the worst. They always charge duties on everything no matter how small. I never have that happen when shipping with USPS.

TEAM MSF CHANNELS:
YouTube - Facebook - ASC - Instagram

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Old March 25th, 2011, 13:08   #539
Kefray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. G36! View Post

worst case scenario, you can dispute the original transaction through your credit card service, assuming taht you completed the said transaction with a credit card.

yes, I work for a bank. dont hate xD
Old March 25th, 2011, 13:25   #540
spartan117

Yea... UPS is terrible.

Purolator seems alright though.

YouTube - POSTAL
Closed ThreadTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General