Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

First HPA

:

Airsoft Guns Discussion

Old October 18th, 2018, 22:22   #1
gtwcs14

First HPA

Hi All,

Thinking of diving into HPA and not trying to blow the bank. I have been around and built GBBR rifles, AEG’s and Sniper rifles. Looking to dive into HPA but don’t want to sink 1k into it. Looking to build an m4 and saw the Tippman M4 HPA. I’m aware of Wolverine, Polarstar, Valken, etc. I kind of like the Tippmann due to the recoil and not worried about full auto.

Seeking suggestions but want to keep this somewhat budget orientated. Appreciate the help!
gtwcs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 18th, 2018, 22:28   #2
hinoobies

What would you like to know ? The tippman m4 comes built and you don't have to drop a custom system into an AEG/GBBR shell . They run for less than 1k so you're good to go on the budget aspect
hinoobies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 19th, 2018, 00:19   #3
gtwcs14

Quote:
Originally Posted by hinoobies View Post
What would you like to know ? The tippman m4 comes built and you don't have to drop a custom system into an AEG/GBBR shell . They run for less than 1k so you're good to go on the budget aspect
Understood upgrades are needed around the barrel and hop up but wondering if there has been a positive response. As usual, may not be worth to save a few bucks upfront when it may cost more in the long run.
gtwcs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 19th, 2018, 00:40   #4
hinoobies

I'd recommend you get the gun first and run it for a couple games before even considering any upgrades. That way you can find out what improvements to the gun will benefit you the most. I've never touched a tippman but maybe it shoots fine out of the box and you can save money for other things such as upgrading the externals
hinoobies is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion