Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Anyone Order from Northern Recon Before?

:

General

Old August 16th, 2012, 20:22   #1
Spectre_MW4

Anyone Order from Northern Recon Before?

Hey - wasnt sure where to put this so General it goes, forgive me if someones asked before i searched but came up empty

I was just curious if anyone has ordered from northernrecon.ca before and what their experience was before I order anything

Thanks in advance
Spectre_MW4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 16th, 2012, 20:25   #2
Slow
Loves Furries

Prices are fairly high

If ASC were real life, there would be no Chuck Norris, only CDN_Stalker

MANITOBA IVAN
Slow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 22nd, 2013, 15:33   #3
Nickaayyy

Ok guys i'm bringing this topic back.

My brother and me was checking for WE modified gun to buy (Ra-Tech) and found this site. We compared the price with the info we had and found that the price is very competitive.

But we was wondering if the customer service is good? Does someone that bought from them can confirm if a good place to buy?

Thanks for the info !!

(My brother want to know if the m14 lvl2 was good, he's starting too be crasy since he saw it... XD)
Old February 22nd, 2013, 16:22   #4
Towe1ey

They are pretty good in terms of customer service. I bought some mags from them earlier last year and was able to keep in constant contact with the owner through email, which he responded to quite quickly. I was even able to barter a deal for buying so many magazines at one time, they had no problems accommodating me.

Hope that helps. Good luck.
Towe1ey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 26th, 2013, 18:48   #5
SMOKESKULL

Guys name is Matt and hes awesome to deal with. I bought a few guns and other parts and got an awesome deal. I purchased a G&G MP5 that was a dud and he took it back, even paid return shipping. He gets emails on his smartphone and usually responds within minutes. AAA+ guy to buy from. I just wish he had more inventory. Hes getting more now.
SMOKESKULL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 18th, 2013, 18:42   #6
TacticalDC

Just to add another dimension to the conversation, or at least the same things from a different person. I'm so satisfied with Northern Recon that I created an account here to be able to post this.

I just received my first order from Northern Recon (a vector no less) and like mentioned, Matt is very good to respond to emails and inquiries and everything is well packaged (unlike some other online retailers). The delivery was fast and On top of all that, the price was the best in Canada (and the USA) that I could find.

I would definitely recommend buying your next gun from there without question.
TacticalDC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2013, 00:26   #7
JerryMcGoulBerry

I pre ordered just ordered a Masada there. Since I'm so impatient I asked if he could give me an ETA. He responded fairly quick. I also like how they slashed the price just fot the pre order. I just don't like how slow the servers are.
Old June 20th, 2013, 21:27   #8
WeG39c

i just ordered my weg39c the site said allow two to three weeks for delivery. its now week 6 and my gun is suppose to be delivered tomorrow. Apparently the gun was held up in customs. He couldnt explain it. I asked for him to pay for overnight shipping and he never replied. At times it would take 2 to 4 days for him to reply to an email.
WeG39c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 20th, 2013, 22:57   #9
Hectic
Oh we do hate you, just never felt like wasting the time to give you a user title :P

http://airsoftcanada.com/showthread....northern+recon

Not that any of you can see it cause its in the AV section.
But ill sumarize.
LOL, hahahaha, expensive and so on.
And as g39 said slow replies crappy service. And according to his experience they dont actually have stock on stuff if its held at customs.

Edit after a quick look it seems some of their prices have been adjusted closer to msrket levels but still a lil above the main retailers. And again if things are stuck at customs then they are selling stuff they dont actually have and its only a matter of time befor what has happened in the past to some retailers happens again. That being they have a huge ammount of stuff get held at the border. Seized or sent back and cant afford to reorder/replace the orders and they just go belly up leaving the customer stranded.

Not that i wish them bad luck. Compotition is good for the industry just hopefully they will only see what they have stock of.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDoorn View Post
Thanks Hectic,
While your posts are sometimes a difficult read, you sure are helpfull
Lvl. 3 certified sniper
FinchFieldAirsoft

Last edited by Hectic; June 20th, 2013 at 23:07..
Hectic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 20th, 2013, 23:01   #10
L473ncy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeG39c View Post
i just ordered my weg39c the site said allow two to three weeks for delivery. its now week 6 and my gun is suppose to be delivered tomorrow. Apparently the gun was held up in customs. He couldnt explain it. I asked for him to pay for overnight shipping and he never replied. At times it would take 2 to 4 days for him to reply to an email.
Yeah.... Lets hope you were smart and used a CC. I'd give an ultimatum and say if you don't hear back within 36 hours you will begin initiating a chargeback your your processing company.
Old June 21st, 2013, 00:06   #11
WeG39c

i have a tracking number now and its suppost to be here tomorrow. He said he has never lost a gun to customs and mine wasnt going to be the first. i knew it wasnt in stock, but it did say 2 to 3 weeks for delivery which was way off. ill update when i get my gun tomorrow
Old June 21st, 2013, 00:27   #12

Hm... Some many usernames without AV... Just passing by...
666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 21st, 2013, 00:44   #13
WeG39c

Quote:
Originally Posted by 666 View Post
Hm... Some many usernames without AV... Just passing by...
thanks for your input
Old June 21st, 2013, 16:28   #14
WeG39c

got everything today he even included a tshirt. However... i ordered the we g39c and i got the exact same gun gbbr but labeled we 999c ? what is the difference?

northernrecon emailed me back all we g39c's are now rebranded as we 999c

my only problem with northernrecon was that there ship time was misleading. Im gonna guess his lack of prompt replys was due to it being held at customs longer than he had anticipated and had no answers for me. Prob just waiting for the gun to get in so he could give me good news. That being said i got the gun bbs propane adapter and extra mags today and im stoked! Plus he threw in a free tshirt

Last edited by WeG39c; June 21st, 2013 at 16:59..
Old June 21st, 2013, 16:29   #15
Deadpool

Was it just a WE g39c or the upgraded ra-tech version?

Vérificateur d'age Mauricie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strelok View Post
So you're saying we cannot engage in a hobby once we are older?

Children these days.
Deadpool is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General