Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Glock 18 Cs with extended barrels adn silencer modifications

:

Upgrades & Modifications

Old March 26th, 2016, 11:26   #1
Snipie

Glock 18 Cs with extended barrels adn silencer modifications

Looking fr info on mods for my WE G 18 C! I have used it for a few months, buying it used was a bad mistake. It was worn out. Had to replace 65.00 in parts so far and then had the re-cocking spring pop of. Fortunately I was able to file a land for the spring to catch on so now it works fine. If it weren't for my gun teck it would be in the garbage~!

Mine shoots about 360 + - with propane, extended barrels, silencer and new return spring it is works very well. So far I am getting 150 foot shots, after I sighted the red dot in, things are working nicely however I keep seeing the HI OUT PUT VAVLES being advertised. Not having en3ough $$ to buy , experiment, discard research I am looking to you for any assistance in making the WE G 18 C more reliable , more FPS and more accurate.

I like the Glock as it is defiantly a psychological war fare weapon of choice. Like the HUGH scope atop my Blaser R 93 it too makes people wonder

So if there are any thing that we can share I and others would like to know and will greatly appreciate what you are able to share.

I am currently upgrading all aluminium parts by replacing them with STEEL parts. Hopefully this will make it more durable. Also the silencer was poppedopcorn: off stripping the threads from the muffler( LOL)Aluminium and the Aluminium inner barrel ruining them both. I have purchased a Titanium bar and will be taking it down to the Machinist to have a new back silencer treaded mount made and the Gardier outer barrel threaded to accommodate the NEW TITANIUM back end cap! At least I will rest better!
Snipie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 26th, 2016, 12:24   #2
Hectic
Oh we do hate you, just never felt like wasting the time to give you a user title :P

The hop unit in my we glock 18 sucked.
I swapped it out with and aftermarket one (can't recall the name. API or something) it's all aluminium. And a maple leaf hop wheel and a good rubber. Also running the madbull extended inner barrel. Not sure on fps but I'd guess it's over 400 on propane it definitely chucks .36's out to 250 feet or more. Still nine tuning the hop up (testing rubber and nub/arm modifications) but it's Turing into one heck of a glock carbine. I'm running the SAS strike face so the silencer doesn't attach to the barrel. A fore grip and a TAC arms stock (a glr17)
Putting steel parts will put stress on other parts so keep that in mind. If you replace 1 you'll replace more. The slide if steel will reduce efficiency and likely cause frame failure at some point.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDoorn View Post
Thanks Hectic,
While your posts are sometimes a difficult read, you sure are helpfull
Lvl. 3 certified sniper
FinchFieldAirsoft

Last edited by Hectic; March 26th, 2016 at 12:30..
Hectic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 21st, 2017, 10:41   #3
Snipie

Ordering new extended inner barrel with hop up. As it turns out the inner barrel was bent aft the WEG 18 was dropped out of my holster.. Thanks for the advice and I will try and keep this post up when I get work done to it soon!. Mine is shooting .30 about 175 feet. Will try some new inner parts as well and se if I can get 250 feet out of too!! Won't have to carry my M4 ICS as back up. Saves about 8 lb out of my kit's weight. WE G 18 I am using the light weigh mags ( LWM) and they are working great. The LESS WEIGHT mags as priceless. Now all 5 LWM weight less than 3 50 extended steel mags. Saving weight for a tired old guy here.
Snipie is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Upgrades & Modifications