Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Site Supporting Retailers > Retailer Resolution Center
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Revolution Airsoft not responding

:

Retailer Resolution Center

Old January 30th, 2013, 04:28   #1
The Viking

Trade Rating: 2
Revolution Airsoft not responding

I ordered an M14 Match and when it arrived on December 24th I noticed that is was cracked.

I contacted them via their online form (the only way to contact them). The response time was long but whatever it was the holidays so I didn't think anything of it.

On December 28th they asked me to send them pictures, so I did.

On January 3rd this is what they wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------
Hello,

Sorry for the delay.
We have seen the pictures, Very bad!

Please make sure the gun is properly packed in the original box, with all of the original manuals, accessories, etc that it arrived with.
Place a note in the box with your name, the order number, and reference RMA #*****

Ship it to:

Revolution Airsoft
RMA Department
1811 - 4th Street SW
Suite #177
Calgary, AB T2S 1W2

Send us the Tracking number and the cost of shipping, we will send a replacement and a shipping refund ASAP.

Thanks for your patience,
RA

--------------------------------------------------------

I sent the gun back on January 7th and haven't heard anything back from them since.

According to the tracking, they received the gun on January 11th and it was properly delivered.

I have sent so many messages, with no response at all.

They haven't posted on their Facebook page or Tweeted since January 23rd.

Is there any other way to contact someone in their organization and get to the bottom of this?

So frustrating!
The Viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 30th, 2013, 22:29   #2
The Viking

Still no response or news concerning my M14.

Yesterday I posted this on their facebook wall:
https://www.facebook.com/RevoAirsoft
What's going on with your service and communication? I've sent at least 3 messages via your online form in the past 7 days and still no answer...

Faceless business drone answer:
Hi Steven, We are experiencing a huge increase in sales and also the volume of emails and requests that go with that. We are working through the requests and also in the process of training some additional staff to make it better. Thanks for your patience.

My response:
This is beyond being patient... I've been waiting over 3 weeks for my order and this is the first response I've gotten, on Facebook!
Old January 31st, 2013, 08:50   #3
The Viking

Finally a solid response, and here it is.

Hi Steven,

Our sincere apologies for the delay you've seen.

The community support we have seen over the past 12 months has been overwhelming, culminating in a record setting December. The flip side to that success is that, over the past month, we have found ourselves falling behind on communication as we work to get everything out the door in a timely fashion.
Over last year, we answered around 10,000 customer requests (99.2% of them were same day). Over January that has fallen to close to a 1 week average response time. Not something we are happy with.

Last week we hired 2 new reps to help us answer customer questions, but as you can imagine, it takes time for them to figure out how we do the things we do to keep our prices so low. They are learning fast but it takes time.

What should this this mean to you? Nothing. We are just apologizing, acknowledging that there has been a problem for the past few weeks and letting you know that we have moved to fix it.

We won't even bother fixing your old M14. Instead we have a brand new M14 pick order sent down to the warehouse. They'll pick it and pack it tomorrow. We won't have a tracking number until Friday or Monday but as soon as Canada Post sends it to us, we'll fire it over.

Thankfully through all of this, our order turnaround has still been awesome so you can expect less than 48 business hours to clear our warehouse and 2-3 days to hit your doorstep.

We'll also pop an extra couple thousand loyalty points onto your account that you can use in our store.

Again, our apologies for all of this. It will be sorted out soon.

Please let us know if there is anything else you need.

Thanks,

RA
Old February 7th, 2013, 17:54   #4
The Viking

Situation update:

They did what they said and sent the new gun. Looks great and works great.

Still waiting for the shipping refund and those "couple of thousand" loyalty points, but whatever, the case is finally closed.
Old February 12th, 2013, 22:26   #5
THE BOSS
Bearer of the blood Hand

same for me for a purchase of a M249 last year.
once I started mauling off on facebook an actual human came down from the Olymp and took the time to respond with a message.

they delivered it but it took way long and response and communication is anything else than frequent.

the same drone answer was given last march - april to me as well.

Guys work on your communication .... the rest is ok. shit can happen - but get in time in contact with unhappy customers.

word passes fast
THE BOSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 24th, 2013, 00:24   #6
The Viking

The shipping refund was sent via Paypal a few days ago and 2000 loyalty points were added to my account.

Case officially-officially closed
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Site Supporting Retailers > Retailer Resolution Center