Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Introduction Thread: Post your hello's here not somewhere else.

:

Newbie Tank

Old November 6th, 2015, 00:29   #1321
stigo

Hey guys my name is Phil from Montreal. I have always been interessed in airsoft but never really took the steep foward and buyed a gun mainly because I was younger and without money at that time.
I kind of forgot it and out of nowhere this week, my friend who work at a pawnshop got myself an Cybergun sig 556 AEG for free that was in the defective room that they have. The gun was "defective" because they didn't have a battery or magazines to come with it.

Well I just brought a bettery + charger, mags and bbs and everything work perfectly!
The gun as some wobble in the pistol grip and barrel that I will have to figure out (if anybody know what usally cause this please pm. Maybe just loose screws)

Anyway im back into airsoft and looking foward for AV..
stigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 18th, 2015, 07:39   #1322
Moonlight

Hello~
Extremely new to airsoft and started playing in the Vancouver, BC area (Panther to be specific).
My friend and I very recently played airsoft for the first time (just last Sunday) and this is a definitely a hobby I think I'm going to stick with. I made the mistake of buying a bunch of stuff first before actually playing (friend couldn't wait and in turn had me wanting to buy right away as well) but that being said I very much enjoyed the games I played that day and am quite happy with what I had bought.

Will look into getting AV'd and am already looking forward to the next time I play.
Moonlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 18th, 2015, 21:52   #1323
HAMMERHT

Hello, my name is Andrew. I am new to air soft and I live in the southern Vancouver island area. (Victoria)
I have a g&g cm16 300bot with a red dot sight.
I am interested in target shooting and in the future taking part in air soft games.
HAMMERHT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 19th, 2015, 11:56   #1324
Soze

Hi there, I'm Emily, 23 y/o, in Toronto, ON. Completely new to airsoft and I just played my first game last night and it was amazing despite having been completely at a loss for what to do on the field people were super chill and gave me tips on everything. My legs are incredibly sore, and I am definitely looking forward to going again soon.
Soze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 27th, 2015, 02:53   #1325
AeroDX

(seven-day bump, sorry! didn't see any other intro threads)

Heya! I'm Aero. Been playing airsoft for a little more than a year, been lurking as a guest on the site here and there. Finally decided to make an account and join in. Haven't been playing regularly, but I'm definitely gonna get back into it. Every game I've played so far has been at Panther.

As for equipment, I've already got a couple AEG's... JG AUG (regret) and G&G UMG45 (regret). Also got a tri-shot springer shotty because I like being a badass. CQB sucks against handguns with it. regret.

Hoping to make some friends around here, maybe join up in a squad... any other Delta residents in the house?

Proud owner of an AUG, an AUG, and pieces of an AUG.

Last edited by AeroDX; November 27th, 2015 at 03:17.. Reason: Adding signature.
AeroDX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 27th, 2015, 09:25   #1326
DTM

Hello! I'm 33 (looking into age verifying shortly) in London Ontario and 100% new to airsoft but have been keeping tabs on the sport from my computer screen for a number of years.

I was really curious about paintball when it started to pick up steam but never got into it. Then airsoft came and I was blown away by how fast the rifles and pistols went up in quality and replicated their real counterparts exactly.

I never got into airsoft due to having many other things on my plate and none of my friends were interested when they can just stay at home and play Call of Duty. Now that I spend so much time working sitting down (Graphic Designer), I've been longing for something to do where I can meet some people, have some fun and get out of the house, move around...

So looking forward to meeting some people in London in my age range to join in on the fun with!
DTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 9th, 2015, 09:39   #1327
Delta_Charlie

Hey guys,

Derek here 42yrs of age and been paintballing for the past ten years and airsoft for the past year. Looking to meet some new people to play this great hobby.
Delta_Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 10th, 2015, 11:30   #1328
AirsoftRepairman

Hello Folks,

My name is Lucas Moreira and I have been involved in the Airsoft/Paintball industry for well over a decade.

I have worked as a Airsmith/Gunsmith for about half of that time and I am currently just starting up a small business providing Airsoft repairs and upgrades to the London & GTA community but eventually plan on taking on any clients Canada wide.

I plan on frequenting these forums quite a bit and will share as much of my technical knowledge as I can so if you have any questions feel free to PM me at any time =)

Cheers
Old December 11th, 2015, 23:04   #1329
Animal666

Hi all!

My name is Roman.
Based in Toronto, ON.
24 years old.
Noob to sport but have some gear (AOR1 chest plate armor, Glock, PTS Magpul CQB).
Looking for people to improve skills and later on to build a team.

Thank you!

Last edited by Animal666; December 13th, 2015 at 22:32..
Animal666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 11th, 2016, 13:13   #1330
SenyaStyle

NEw Video!!! Best GAMEPLAY!!! Subscribe my YouTube chanel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw3GqOGWahY
SenyaStyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 14th, 2016, 01:04   #1331
doonan

hey all

I'm Tyson from Airdrie but spend lots of time in Red Deer! 19 years old and fairly new to the sport!
doonan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2016, 13:49   #1332
DogDogCat

Hey.

My name's Corey. I'm from Montreal (West Island) and am into photography and filmmaking. I have never been to play airlift, have gone paintballing once. I am waiting until May to get age-verified and will hope to see some of you on the field. I am holding on purchasing an airsoft gun until I get AV'ed, because apparently there are some great deals there. Looking at purchasing a Marui MP7A1 GBB and Marui HK45 (I'm left handed, hence the two ambidextrous guns).

Was curious if there were any airsofters in the West Island (I saw Jeepee is the AV in the area).

Cheers
Corey
DogDogCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 3rd, 2016, 18:11   #1333
Kiddeeter

Hey everyone, so im 31 and live and just bought my first airsoft gun I bought a Valken battle machine AEG carbine mdl L. I watched a few videos of people playing and now i am addicted. My wife will only let me spend $100 a week on the sport but i am going to build up my loadout fast. I guess the next step is to get age verified (although im not too sure on how to do that). Looking for anyone in the KW area who might want to teach me the rules. Also i made a range in my appartment hallway and the wife is a little mad as she keeps stepping on bbs but then she tried the gun and she wants to get one also . WHAT AN AMAZING SPORT!!!!!!
Kiddeeter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2016, 11:55   #1334
TacticalBeard

Hello to all of you guys, my name is Marc, I'm from quebec and I have about 4 years of airsoft experience.
I have been lurking on some posts here and there, but never posted before because I didn't feel the need to.
I mostly enjoy sniping as my main role, I have a JG bar-10 and a TM g18c as my backup, but i'm now looking for an aeg to attend bigger ops than the weekly skirmishes.
Hope to see you guys on the boards!
TacticalBeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 7th, 2016, 04:12   #1335
Αιγίς

Send a message via MSN to Αιγίς Send a message via Skype™ to Αιγίς
Hello, My names Αιγίς and i just registered here. i just come to the company which sale MOLLE tactical products . In our company it just have the product,i reall dont know about is ,so i do want i can kown more about the gun in here ,so that i can do the work easy ,thanks all friends.
Αιγίς is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank