Airsoft Canada
Airsoft Depot

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Src bio bbs

:

General

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old February 12th, 2020, 13:50   #1
Detriix
 
Detriix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Toronto
Src bio bbs

as title states, does anyone have an experience with SRC bbs? looking for heavy bbs and my local store has SRC bio up to .5g
__________________
-pew

IG: callsign_manbun
Detriix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 12th, 2020, 14:06   #2
cbcsteve
Nice Guy
 
cbcsteve's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Toronto
I have used the SRC 0.36g bbs and they fly GREAT! I had them in my Hicapa with an upgraded hop-up rubber and they cut through leaves very well in outdoor games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detriix View Post
as title states, does anyone have an experience with SRC bbs? looking for heavy bbs and my local store has SRC bio up to .5g
__________________
- Pistolero Steve -

cbcsteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 12th, 2020, 14:31   #3
Detriix
 
Detriix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Toronto
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbcsteve View Post
I have used the SRC 0.36g bbs and they fly GREAT! I had them in my Hicapa with an upgraded hop-up rubber and they cut through leaves very well in outdoor games.
any issues with them shattering? but good to know someone uses them. Reviews or any info on them are no where to be found which was my worry
__________________
-pew

IG: callsign_manbun
Detriix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 12th, 2020, 16:31   #4
cbcsteve
Nice Guy
 
cbcsteve's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Toronto
They shatter on hard metal surfaces. If someone were wearing a mesh mask outside there is a potential to shatter if you shoot them up close.

Personally the 3 times I have used my SRC 0.36g Bio BBs we didn't have any issue. Although I would definitely only recommend these for outdoor play.

Indoor play you will have a higher chance of shattering since you are playing in CQB conditions.

In terms of shattering inside a mag or in my gun. Never happened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detriix View Post
any issues with them shattering? but good to know someone uses them. Reviews or any info on them are no where to be found which was my worry
__________________
- Pistolero Steve -

cbcsteve is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop


Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Airsoft Canada
Airsoft Depot

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:23.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.