Airsoft Canada
http://triggerairsoft.com/shop/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Site Supporting Retailers > Retailer Resolution Center
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Select paintball airsoft

:

Retailer Resolution Center

Old October 7th, 2013, 16:06   #1
ladytresses

Trade Rating: 25
Select paintball airsoft

Stunned is all i can say. I had three AEG repaired and two failed and one was never even touched.

1. M14 hop up replacement. Failed on third shot. Was not installed properly. Scews require turning. Fixed myself but paid 40 bucs for nothing.

2. Upgraded new spring etc.. Fired a few rounds before well not sure. Something very wrong in the gear box. 70 bucs for nothing.

3. Famas Fix hop up. Well, holy shit they did not even take it apart. The nothing was replaced. The same screwed up bucking was still on the gun and the hop knob arm was not even connected (the way it was given to them for repair). Two things amazed me about this repair. They placed a hop up bucking on a plastic tube to say this is the part we replaced. I was stunned to find the actual part still inside the the hop up just as it was when i handed them the gun.30 bucs

Most surprising was that the hop cover was gone. DID NOT EVEN COME BACK WITH THE GUN. Big piece of body work missing. Gun had it when it went into the shop. but did not come back with it.

Final word. BE WARNED... about anything airsoft at this store.

Total wasted funds 140 bucs of repair. and i had to fix them all myself.

I fixed the m14 and famas myself. I will sort out the g3 somwhere else
ladytresses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 7th, 2013, 16:08   #2
ladytresses

2. issue is a G3
Old October 9th, 2013, 12:02   #3
Select Airsoft

Trade Rating: 1
It's unfortunate these issues happened to you guns. We check and double check to make sure guns are working properly before giving it back to the client.

Here's what we did to them.

The M14 was done by another gun doc that worked here, he gave it a clean bill of health before giving it back to you. The gun was finished and picked up mid May, early June.

G3 was shooting properly and consistently after it had the spring change, and air nozzle replacement. No issues were found while shooting a full mag through the chronograph to test velocity. The gun was finished and picked up mid July, early August.

The FAMAS was indeed taken apart, the stock bucking was a little ripped. So we replaced it with a Guarder one, and put your old stock one in the Guarder bag with the plastic tube. The adjustment arm was out when we opened up the main body and was put back into place before closing the body. It was chronographed and hopup tested before the clean bill of health was given. The gun was also finished and picked up mid July, early August.

The missing FAMAS part was recently found and returned to you.

If you had let us know about these issues sooner, we would have gladly redone them all for free no questions asked. As we offer a work guarantee on all finished guns.
Select Airsoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 10th, 2013, 13:39   #4
ladytresses

Final post regarding this topic

I picked up the part for my famas yesterday. Amazing how no one noticed for months until i pointed it out. No attempt to contact me was made. Do you have a lot of spare famas parts around.

The m14, famas, g3 was not used until this past weekend.

Amazing i am looking at the ripped hop up rubber, well no rip interesting. Its like new
You test fired the gun and checked the hop up. That is hard to do when the hop up is not attached because the arm is disconnected. Neat trick.
As for the m14. Do you not stand behind the work of all employees past and present.
I replaced the gear box on my g3 myself.

In fact all the guns above now work. And i am a mechanical idiot. Well then.

No worries i will stay away from paintball select.

Case closed.
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Site Supporting Retailers > Retailer Resolution Center