Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Weirdest places you've found BBs.

:

General

Old May 1st, 2006, 23:27   #46
SuperCkicken

i found like 10 inside of my hockey skate when it tryed putting it on.... i will never know how those got in there :???: :smack:
SuperCkicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2006, 23:40   #47
Bender

I found about ten bbs in the dryer. Luckily I had removed them before my mother noticed, or she would have destroyed my aeg, and probably me as well in the process.
Old May 2nd, 2006, 19:01   #48
Korneil

Send a message via MSN to Korneil
At my girlfriends house... 500 km away from where I curently live.... must have been hidden in a box when I moved some of my stuff. Go figure.

Korneil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2006, 19:40   #49
tsuru

I've found BB's in a bag of chips after I was done cleaning some of my guns but they were a different colour than the ones I had been using that day. By far the weirdest was my buddy who found one in his nostril after playing an indoor game. He was wearing a full face mask the entire time and the BB falling out when he sneezed was a complete surprise.
tsuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2006, 19:56   #50
BC_K
Banned

Oddly enough I've found bb's lodged inside the depths of my computer case, How they got there, the bb god only knows.
BC_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2006, 21:52   #51
Mexican

Send a message via MSN to Mexican
I was on a plane once, and during takeoff I saw a white bb rolling down the isle next to my seat. I have no idea how it got there and it definately wasn't me because it was on my way home from, and I hadn't been playing airsoft for a really long time...
Mexican is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2006, 23:43   #52
swatt13
Captain Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyDo
I took my guns to work (warehouse/machine shop) to let my boss's try em out. I also take them there to shoot targets etc... well we find BB's pretty much everywhere,

- coolent for CNC machine
- in, on, and around CNC machines
- in the foam insulation covering the back bay door (too many to count)
- on thr floor of the board room (not cool)
- pretty much anywhere you look you'll find a few even though I go out of my way to pick them all up there still has to be a good 1000 rounds spread out over 10,000 + sqft hehe .. it's actually kinda funny. if we ever move out of that place they'll be finding the darn things for years to come and wonder where they came from.
i have the same problem at work, since i started there 10 months ago, ive recruited about 4 guys. the boss freekin love airsoft guns, i just got him a thompson... it was like a kid at christmas. but ya, we play at the shop on slow days. theyre going to be finding bbs till the end of time. you cant look anywhere without seeing white, yellow and green bbs in the corners, plants, coffee room, offices, ect. its sweet. at the very least ive left a lasting impression. long after im gone, some new guy will ask what the hell these little plastic balls are, and my name will be mentioned.... i fell like a god.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TokyoSeven
a Systema PTW is like KD, where the noodles are plated in gold and the cheese sauce is actually a pool of hot naked women.
swatt13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2006, 23:53   #53
Stukadivebomber

Korea is a place where you can find bbs all over the streets. I remeber when I was about 4 and i was living in korea. These kids with a bb gun would be running around saying quick look between the boards on the benches to get some!!
Stukadivebomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2006, 00:01   #54
deltadoes

Send a message via MSN to deltadoes
emptyed a few Mags into some pillows on my bed then went out drinking before i cleaned them up, later that night came home trashed! pasted out and woke up surrounded with a few 100 LOL!
deltadoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2006, 10:12   #55
conrad

Send a message via MSN to conrad
in my computer when I was using duster to dust off the fan I noticed a bb inside.
conrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2006, 10:14   #56
infrared

Haha, inside my computer.
infrared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2006, 10:25   #57
Grim Fandango

Send a message via ICQ to Grim Fandango Send a message via MSN to Grim Fandango
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stukadivebomber
Korea is a place where you can find bbs all over the streets. I remeber when I was about 4 and i was living in korea. These kids with a bb gun would be running around saying quick look between the boards on the benches to get some!!
My friend from Korea showed me a few pics from when he visited there a few years back. In convenient stores they had these big barrels filled with bulk candy and peanuts and such, and in one barrel they had BBs. Apparently it was like a buck or two for a big bag of them. Plus yeah, they had kids playing with springers and such everywhere.

As for finding BBs i've found them everywhere. In the dryer, backpack, school binder and such. Oddest thing I ever found was an gearbox spring in my bed sitting next to my pillow... how the fuck it got out of my parts box and onto my bed i'll never know.
Grim Fandango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2006, 11:16   #58
Armyissue
Administrator of Pants

Send a message via MSN to Armyissue Send a message via Skype™ to Armyissue
My buddy found his hammer in the dryer once. He didn't put it there, Theres a simple explaination but good luck guessing.
BB's in the store outr front and now the birds are scattering them everywhere. So if you get some pants an a BB falls out .. hey it wasn't you this time.
Armyissue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2006, 12:05   #59
bigbiscuit

Send a message via MSN to bigbiscuit
found some bbs in my dog's food.

pew pew.
bigbiscuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2006, 12:49   #60
NuttyHunter

Send a message via MSN to NuttyHunter Send a message via Yahoo to NuttyHunter
Found bb's at my parent's house (all airsoft stuff is at my bf's) and would find some in my purse occaisonally. But at my bf's you can't do ANYTHING without finding bb's. We should open up his computer cuz there's bound to be some in there. Every now and then I'll be laying on a few and have to remove them from the bed. The cats don't seem to have developed a taste for them... yet.

Megan

- You wish to buy your boyfriend some airsoft stuff and/or video games for christmas
- You enjoy playing airsoft
- You enjoy playing video games
- You like to drink beer
- You seem to have a reasonably healthy obsession with sex

Do you happen to have like, a sister, who is like you in all these ways and is single, and lives in Toronto
?
~ Lady *Lucky* *Lass* Sparks~
NuttyHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General