Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Your stupidest (harmless) airsoft mistake

:

General

Old February 8th, 2006, 10:57   #91
Boombap

A figure came out of the treeline during a game and the 3 guys I was with started shooting at him. 4 AEG's going full auto at one guy. Turned out this guy had some ridiculous upgraded spring and was able to get all of us while we were trying to lob BB's at him with stock/lightly upgraded guns. As he came up closer to see who he got, we realized he was on our team. It was wonderful.
Boombap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 8th, 2006, 12:58   #92
Raw Deal

I used my hicapa with duster for a week.
Gary Paul Johnston: on selecting a new MEU (SOC) 1911 pistol-Whatever happens,there's no doubt that a "few good men" will once again carry the finest combat pistol in the world and we can only pray that a lot of bad men will regret it.

Coyote tan is the new black...
Raw Deal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 8th, 2006, 13:13   #93
beastman

the property my friends and i use for airsoft has a trout pond.We approached thru the forest adjacent the pond, to assault what we thought was the opposing team(voices could be heard).We busted out into the clearing only to scare the s*** out of some poor father and his kid fishing.
beastman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 8th, 2006, 22:03   #94
Krieg

Send a message via MSN to Krieg
That funny!

Those poor people probably shit themselves.
Some commando units charging at them with gunz.

Hope you didn't shoot pap.

Ontario Airsoft WW2 Reenactors
Quote:
Originally Posted by János Hunyadi
To withdraw is impossible, to surrender is unthinkable. Let us fight bravely and honour our arms!- 1444 Battle of Varna
Krieg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 8th, 2006, 22:12   #95
made Man

Send a message via ICQ to made Man
Quote:
Originally Posted by beastman
the property my friends and i use for airsoft has a trout pond.We approached thru the forest adjacent the pond, to assault what we thought was the opposing team(voices could be heard).We busted out into the clearing only to scare the s*** out of some poor father and his kid fishing.
I call bullshit on this one.
You dont choose who you love, love chooses you; and that little fucking son of a bitch sticks itself to your face like the godless bloodsucking bastards in Alien and refuses to let go until it has drained your soul and left you an empty shell of a human being.

I am worth $2,106,266.00 on HumanForSale.com

<axel026> i need help please
<^cell^> do you have an appointment?
<axel026> im french
<^cell^> i see... thats a terrible disorder
made Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 9th, 2006, 01:08   #96
BigD

Send a message via MSN to BigD
At a night game at FR I spent the entire night thinking I was doing really bad as I hadn't gotten a single kill. When the sun came up in the morning I realized my hop-up was so out that the entire night I was shooting at the moon.
Old February 9th, 2006, 02:07   #97
fantastix

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigD
At a night game at FR I spent the entire night thinking I was doing really bad as I hadn't gotten a single kill. When the sun came up in the morning I realized my hop-up was so out that the entire night I was shooting at the moon.
Been there
Old February 9th, 2006, 13:38   #98
skaterjoe

Send a message via MSN to skaterjoe
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigD
i hate that when it happens. or when you use black bbs.
skaterjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 9th, 2006, 13:52   #99
Moat420

Send a message via MSN to Moat420
My call sign is "Onebun" for a reason......

When BB's meet ass you get a embarassing call sign, and yes It was my own gun...
Moat420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 9th, 2006, 20:42   #100
ze641

rushed out into a group of people and tripped, fell on my face, got lit up.
ze641 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 9th, 2006, 21:08   #101
wingman

Send a message via AIM to wingman Send a message via MSN to wingman Send a message via Yahoo to wingman
found out that a crosman softair p22 can break a brand new halogen bulb

Waiting responsibly since early 2005.

Of course I've got all my ducks in a line, it's easier to shoot 'em that way! - me
wingman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 9th, 2006, 21:17   #102
Goldman

Send a message via MSN to Goldman
Telling a friend to watch his step near the far trenches @ the marine base at FR< only to trip myself, and polevault over my old M16.

My Buy/Sell 1337ness rating
Goldman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 9th, 2006, 21:29   #103
TEAM-JOG

Send a message via MSN to TEAM-JOG
my stupidest mistake would probably be when me and my friends played a game in his house (pretty big house), we were 6 people (3 teams of 2) and one of the opposing players ran infront of the living room, where his new HD tv stood. I shot the hell at him later to realize that I just severely damaged (cracked) the TV screen :smack:
Old February 9th, 2006, 22:03   #104
made Man

Send a message via ICQ to made Man
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldman
Telling a friend to watch his step near the far trenches @ the marine base at FR< only to trip myself, and polevault over my old M16.
Ohhh....
Playing a game of looters, civies, and army, i was on the civi side and had to escape from the looters and get my AEG to join the army side. So myself and another guy went ALL the way around the looters' position and then found ourselves, in a small hole hiding from the looters who were maybe 10-15 meters infront of us. So i tell the other guy "dont step on any branches", then I try to lift myself to see what is going on and ..... CRACK, a big dry i had my hands on broke with a really loud crack. The worst part was us laughing loud and further compromising our position :lol: :roll:
You dont choose who you love, love chooses you; and that little fucking son of a bitch sticks itself to your face like the godless bloodsucking bastards in Alien and refuses to let go until it has drained your soul and left you an empty shell of a human being.

I am worth $2,106,266.00 on HumanForSale.com

<axel026> i need help please
<^cell^> do you have an appointment?
<axel026> im french
<^cell^> i see... thats a terrible disorder
made Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 9th, 2006, 23:40   #105
Goldman

Send a message via MSN to Goldman
Quote:
Originally Posted by made Man
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldman
Ohhh....
Playing a game of looters, civies, and army, i was on the civi side and had to escape from the looters and get my AEG to join the army side. So myself and another guy went ALL the way around the looters' position and then found ourselves, in a small hole hiding from the looters who were maybe 10-15 meters infront of us. So i tell the other guy "dont step on any branches", then I try to lift myself to see what is going on and ..... CRACK, a big dry i had my hands on broke with a really loud crack. The worst part was us laughing loud and further compromising our position :lol: :roll:
I tell you though, a hurt sternum really makes you appreciate a Hurricane body and Gusto barrel, those bastards can take a LOT of abuse

My Buy/Sell 1337ness rating
Goldman is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General