Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Cyma SVD Feed?

:

Doctor's Corner

Old May 13th, 2013, 18:04   #1
nichtessen

Cyma SVD Feed?

Just took it out to plink with new bi-pod and scope. Started to fire and it is firing 2-3 bb's at a time. Took mag out tried different mag same issue. Will fire one shot right on each mag change then every other shot is 2-3 bb's at once. Everything on the gun is stock. What could be the issue?
Old May 13th, 2013, 18:13   #2
Off_kilter

hop up problem check the rubber!
Old May 13th, 2013, 18:36   #3
nichtessen

Argh KK, was going to take it apart and put on a new tight bore and the r-hop kit. So I guess it's kind of a win win. Thanks alot off_killer!
Old May 13th, 2013, 20:06   #4
nichtessen

Would you know what kind of hop-up the svd takes? Is it just a standard ak one?
Old May 13th, 2013, 20:13   #5
Off_kilter

its a clone of the Real sword so a real sword SVD hop up should work
Old May 13th, 2013, 20:38   #6
nichtessen

Do you know of a retailer in canada?
Old May 13th, 2013, 22:52   #7
nichtessen

Another thing, do you think it's just needs adjusting. Or taken apart to be cleaned and make sure everything is fitting it nicely?
Old May 15th, 2013, 10:36   #8
nichtessen

Looked at the hop up last nice when changing the barrel out. Looks to be no problem but I've never used this time of hop up before/ THe top switch I guess is to adjust everything?
Old May 15th, 2013, 11:37   #9
Off_kilter

If you take out the little screws you can take the top off which will allow you to see where the nub goes. Make sure it still has one.
Old May 15th, 2013, 14:01   #10
nichtessen

Thank you. Just checked looked like it was abit out of place, fixed it and is now working properly!
Old May 23rd, 2013, 23:30   #11
nichtessen

Looked at it again today. Still double feeding with the mag in. It fires two bb's with one trigger pull. the hop up is in good working conditions and everything else seems to be working fine. the nozzle moves freely still when you push a finger on it.

When i turn the gun upside down and fire it just putting a couple bb's into the hop-up in feeds perfectly. Just when the mags are in it. Can this be mag issues feeding too much bb's into it?

With the hi-cap that came with it. t's still doing the same thing unless I hold the gun upside down :/

Or

could it be that the bucking isn't pushed back enough on the new barrel?

Last edited by nichtessen; May 23rd, 2013 at 23:56.. Reason: bucking
nichtessen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2013, 01:38   #12
Off_kilter

Does the pronlem dissapear after a few shots?
Old May 24th, 2013, 01:51   #13
nichtessen

Nope. I can go through a 90round mag and it only takes like 20 pulls. Just stays there no matter what.
Old May 24th, 2013, 07:09   #14
Off_kilter

I think you need a gundoc
Old May 24th, 2013, 11:16   #15
nichtessen

No money for a gun doc atm :'( I just think it's the bucking not sitting far enough back. I'll double check when I get home. Really hoping to get this fixed without needing one. ><

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Doctor's Corner