Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

People who want CF kit (non-surplus)

:

Gear Discussion

Old April 25th, 2010, 21:55   #31
Loathing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimm Reaper View Post
Did anyone know that they shred and burn CADPAT uniforms?

~Thanato
Yup.

I've done it before.

It's a pain in the ass.
Loathing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 28th, 2010, 13:54   #32
Scalpel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loathing View Post
Yup.

I've done it before.

It's a pain in the ass.
You're supposed to take the pants off first.

+1 to the OP
Reservists seem to get all the newest gear, pre-bmq
Small pack system, MK4, TVs, Cadpat gloves. Maybe it is completely dependant on the unit you're in
Old April 28th, 2010, 15:32   #33
Gato
ASC's Whiny Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scalpel View Post
You're supposed to take the pants off first.

+1 to the OP
Reservists seem to get all the newest gear, pre-bmq
Small pack system, MK4, TVs, Cadpat gloves. Maybe it is completely dependant on the unit you're in
Mk4s SUCK ass, the tacvest is ok but I prefered the webbing for the short time I had it, cadpat gloves are good stuff, small pack....... I never really use it
Certified Level 3.1415926 Sniper Certified
Certified Level 3.1415926 Orbital Weapons platform Certified
Gato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 28th, 2010, 15:48   #34
submarineman

Send a message via MSN to submarineman
Now for this one. I am in the Navy working at the hospital and i am going as a Range Officer(mentor, whatever you want to call it). Now I have Naval Combats and It almost took an act of god to get some Cadpat gear. I went to my local army surplus store and found the brand new CF issue rain jacket. It's too small for me and I even went to supply to try and exchage it and of course they did not have any. Fuck they did not even have Master Corporal Logistics slip ons. I had to get them at the surplus store.
So here I am stuck with this hard to find cadpat rain jacket thats too small.

Anyway long story short supply never has anything in and I can find most things at the army surplus store.

Dolphin code 37
``Submariners have bigger balls``
submarineman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 28th, 2010, 16:25   #35
SnipersVenom

Send a message via MSN to SnipersVenom
dont you wish you had a dollar every time you heard "sorry your a common size and we dont have any in stock" ha ha
Old April 28th, 2010, 18:07   #36
Gato
ASC's Whiny Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnipersVenom View Post
dont you wish you had a dollar every time you heard "sorry your a common size and we dont have any in stock" ha ha
How about a dollar for every time I hear "That's onl;y for reg force" then hear regforce bitching only reservists have it :P
Old April 29th, 2010, 11:41   #37
kylem_8

Send a message via MSN to kylem_8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gato View Post
How about a dollar for every time I hear "That's onl;y for reg force" then hear regforce bitching only reservists have it :P
yes +1 to that. Everyone complains reservists get all the good shit... ya right... Hey Reg Force... hows your new MSVS's.... happy to get rid of the MLVW... i wish i could :| how about the CADPAT rain gear, or new rucksacs... i'm sure im missing a whole bunch of kit that the Reg Force gets that reservists dont... let me know if im missing anything....

So, ya. Reservists aren't stealing all of the good kit... supply is just saying that....
Old April 29th, 2010, 11:48   #38
dutchydoc

Send a message via MSN to dutchydoc
Thats because supply has you all fooled, they are telling you all lies and selling shit as "Surplus" on the net.
Old April 29th, 2010, 12:12   #39
Danke

Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchydoc View Post
Thats because supply has you all fooled, they are telling you all lies and selling shit as "Surplus" on the net.
No, it's just if you give you their last one they'll have to order more!
Old May 9th, 2010, 14:12   #40
Jbone 11 11

Those of you in active units might want to have a look at this shit... almost fell off my chair when I saw this... its gotta be a con or completely illegal!

http://cgi.ebay.com/RARE-Genuine-Cad...#ht_500wt_1182
Jbone 11 11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2010, 14:42   #41
Loathing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbone 11 11 View Post
Those of you in active units might want to have a look at this shit... almost fell off my chair when I saw this... its gotta be a con or completely illegal!

http://cgi.ebay.com/RARE-Genuine-Cad...#ht_500wt_1182
It is illegal to sell currently Issued gear online/where ever - that doesn't mean people don't do it...or else I guess we wouldn't be having this discussion now would we?

And $2500? Who the fuck would pay that much for a TV/FV/Helm/SP and fucking elbow pads? Actually I don't think the frag vest is included in that sale, doesn't have it listed in the description (unless I'm blind) but it is in the picture.

The smallpack, or daypack is sort of a joke really. I love the damn thing when I had to take books/learning material with me to courses, but I found it useless when I went into the field so I really don't know what the big deal is.
Loathing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2010, 15:04   #42
Bowers

Send a message via MSN to Bowers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loathing View Post
It is illegal to sell currently Issued gear online/where ever - that doesn't mean people don't do it...or else I guess we wouldn't be having this discussion now would we?

And $2500? Who the fuck would pay that much for a TV/FV/Helm/SP and fucking elbow pads? Actually I don't think the frag vest is included in that sale, doesn't have it listed in the description (unless I'm blind) but it is in the picture.

The smallpack, or daypack is sort of a joke really. I love the damn thing when I had to take books/learning material with me to courses, but I found it useless when I went into the field so I really don't know what the big deal is.
maybe what the seller calls the "inner tac vest" could be referring to the frag vest?
Quote:
inner (size Large) and outer TAC Vest (size Large)
Bowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2010, 21:29   #43
ptescrewby

no matter what army you are in there are always kit shortages or garbage kit.....look at the CEF in the first world war with our boots that melted in mud and our ross rifles...we stole boots off of dead guys and stole enfields off of dead british guys....anyways the tv is only good for domestic ops....i have heard from the guys that went on tour that the new ruck suck but you can cram a lot of stuff in there...i have a cp gear jump ruck simply because i couldnt exchange my broken 82 ruck....i also have been waiting a long time for boots that fit since i am a generic size 9 i got size 11s because there were no size 9s left.....
ptescrewby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2010, 11:01   #44
Gato
ASC's Whiny Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by kylem_8 View Post
yes +1 to that. Everyone complains reservists get all the good shit... ya right... Hey Reg Force... hows your new MSVS's.... happy to get rid of the MLVW... i wish i could :| how about the CADPAT rain gear, or new rucksacs... i'm sure im missing a whole bunch of kit that the Reg Force gets that reservists dont... let me know if im missing anything....

So, ya. Reservists aren't stealing all of the good kit... supply is just saying that....
I have cadpat raingear ...... just ask for it
Old May 10th, 2010, 11:06   #45
SnipersVenom

Send a message via MSN to SnipersVenom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gato View Post
I have cadpat raingear ...... just ask for it
i did they told me no ha ha ha

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Gear Discussion