Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Themed Airsoft > Name this Continent... ASIA!
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Post your PLA loadouts

:

Name this Continent... ASIA!

Old January 23rd, 2011, 06:22   #46
-=ArchAngel=-

Quote:
Originally Posted by sortie39 View Post
I m sssssssssssso fking jealous about u guys......
unlike the eastcoast,we ve got a pile of freaks and retards from the westcoast!!!!

give me a roar if any of u are chinese mainlanders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
roar?
am i doing this right?

edit: woops. i got all caught up that i forgot im not a mainlander.

Last edited by -=ArchAngel=-; January 23rd, 2011 at 17:07..
-=ArchAngel=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2011, 07:12   #47
Sino

roar? read my signature then roar to the sky! lol
Old January 23rd, 2011, 11:56   #48
T@NK
a.k.a. wingmantank

roar
Old January 23rd, 2011, 12:37   #49
Cifyra
Iskaryot

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingmantank View Post
dude...my name is Wingmantank, not wingtankman... u can call me Tank for short
Ok I'll call you Winged Tank from now on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sortie39 View Post
I m sssssssssssso fking jealous about u guys......
unlike the eastcoast,we ve got a pile of freaks and retards from the westcoast!!!!

give me a roar if any of u are chinese mainlanders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unlike you 大陆子, I'm from Hong Kong eh he he he he...

Edit: hehe, sorry, just HAD to spam smugleaf cause he's so fking awesome, so are mainlanders rawr!

Last edited by Cifyra; January 23rd, 2011 at 13:16..
Cifyra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2011, 13:18   #50
T@NK
a.k.a. wingmantank

so you think you are superior?
Old January 23rd, 2011, 13:42   #51
Cifyra
Iskaryot

Quote:
so you think you are superior?
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/smugleaf-snivy

Obviously I was trolling
Old January 23rd, 2011, 14:18   #52
sortie39
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iskaryot View Post

Unlike you 大陆子, I'm from Hong Kong eh he he he he...

Edit: hehe, sorry, just HAD to spam smugleaf cause he's so fking awesome, so are mainlanders rawr!
hey,hongkong little bastard,kiss my ass please!~~
sortie39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2011, 14:29   #53
Cifyra
Iskaryot

For those who've never lived in Hong Kong for a period of time, I'll tell you how Hong Kong people REALLY view the mainland Chinese. Before PRC took control of Hong Kong in 1997, many of them viewed themselves as superior economically, culturally, etc. As a matter of fact, right before England handed Hong Kong over to China, some Hong Kong families emigrated to USA, Canada, England, Taiwan, etc. because they thought China would confiscate all their properties (the red scare). Obviously they were just being ignorant.

Now, in the 21st Century, when China became an economic powerhouse that could rival the world's only superpower, USA, there are more people who support the PRC with all their hearts, than those who still think they are superior. Hong Kong politics is so messed up that there are 10+ parties, all of them are equally powerful. Some wants closer ties to China, some wants more independence, some are left wing, some are right wing. As a result, nothing ever gets done in Hong Kong, just like how Hong Kong's population is divided amongst themselves. But a recent study showed that as time passed, more and more people call themselves 中国人 rather than 香港人.

Although pretty much all Hong Kong people are friendly towards the mainland Chinese, their private views are a bit different. There are rumors that 内地人 are over-achievers, hard working, sly, and would scam you out of your money if they wanted to. Of course, most people know that they are just rumors.

Although I identify myself as a Chinese and support the Communist Party, my parents are still troubled over the Chinese government. They are always like "Oh, they are not democratic," or "Oh, they are corrupt." Obviously, some of them would often confuse the Communist Party under Mao with the Party under Hu Jintao. Lol every time I buy PLA's BDU or combat hats, they always have this disapproving look =/ It doesn't help that they are also Christians, which brings us to our next subject.

With families that are religious, they would view China's lack of freedom of religion an affront to their God/Goddess/Spirits. Even with China's new "don't ask don't tell" policy (Unless you're falun gong, then nobody can help you), to the religious people of Hong Kong, you're either with "insert religion name" or you're the devil incarnate. Since most people from Hong Kong are Buddhists with Christianity in 2nd place growing rapidly, there's often an "us vs. them" mentality.

But at the end of the day, to the westerners, they are still Chinese. You can see it at my school, Hong Kong people and Mainland Chinese stick together at lunch tables while 白人 get their own. Multiculturalism my ass...

So yea, people like me support PRC, other people like my parents support Hong Kong being separate while envying their economy. Since the Hong Kong dollar is pegged to the US dollar (gj, retards...), for once in their life these Hong Kong middle-class families are doing worse than the mainland middle-class. Hence, they'd get jealous lol...

Anyways, none of this would matter once a Hong Kong person gets to know a mainlander on a personal level. Any level headed person would not believe the rumors and

Last edited by Cifyra; January 23rd, 2011 at 14:52..
Old January 23rd, 2011, 14:33   #54
Cifyra
Iskaryot

act accordingly.

Of course, we still make 内地人 jokes just like how New Yorkers make Redneck jokes and such. Not to be taken seriously since we're all Chinese XD

Edit: I'd love to know if this is the same in Taiwan... I know people from Taiwan who despises everything related to the PRC, while others are more level headed.
Old January 23rd, 2011, 14:58   #55
T@NK
a.k.a. wingmantank

I feel sorry for those people who divide and judge each other by their geographical difference or race, thats all I gotta say...

Edit: Please stick to the topic of this thread, the only purpose of this thread is to discuss LOAD OUT OF PLA, if you wanna talk about political view/opinion/topic please go somewhere else.

Tank

Last edited by T@NK; January 23rd, 2011 at 15:09..
T@NK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2011, 15:08   #56
Cifyra
Iskaryot

Quote:
I feel sorry , thats all I gotta say...

Edit: Please stick to the topic of this thread, the only purpose of this thread is to discuss LOAD OUT OF PLA, if you wanna talk about political view/opinion/topic please go somewhere else.

Tank
And yea this should be about load-outs, and I've got a question actually

01 and 02 vests are just better versions of 91 vests right? cause I saw a 91 vest being sold by honesty-honesty. Also, do real soldiers actually wear 07 vests? Cause I've never seen them with it

Last edited by Cifyra; January 23rd, 2011 at 16:16..
Old January 23rd, 2011, 15:20   #57
T@NK
a.k.a. wingmantank

the so called 07 vests are all prototypes and never been field test so far. some 06 vests have been issued already. the 91 vest looks similar to 01/02, so I won't say they are not related.
Old January 23rd, 2011, 15:26   #58
Cifyra
Iskaryot

Quote:
I feel sorry for those people who divide and judge each other by their geographical difference or race, thats all I gotta say...
Last post before re-railing this thread:

Damn straight, nobody should be judged based on their culture or race. However, we are all guilty of it, don't lie. When we see the word "American", we automatically think 白鬼. When we think of a gangster with a gun, we automatically think 黑鬼. It's not our fault, but the news or shows like COPS really makes us racist subconsciously.

YouTube - AVENUE Q - 'Everybody's a Little Racist,' Broadway Cast

And since we're all a little bit racist, sometimes we gotta take it a bit light-heatedly.
Old January 23rd, 2011, 15:36   #59
Cifyra
Iskaryot

Quote:
the so called 07 vests are all prototypes and never been field test so far. some 06 vests have been issued already. the 91 vest looks similar to 01/02, so I won't say they are not related.
Alright, guess I'll skip the 07 vests until they get fielded. I've been looking for actual vests like the Crossdraw vests because I think they look better =P But since all the 06 vests are restricted, I'll just stick with whatever I can get my hands on for now.
Old January 23rd, 2011, 15:41   #60
Short Round
Najohn

We are all chinese, or atleast asian, which makes us awesome, end of story
Short Round is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Themed Airsoft > Name this Continent... ASIA!