How long does age verification take?

:

General

Old July 1st, 2013, 18:32   #16
Janus

Send a message via ICQ to Janus Send a message via MSN to Janus
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammynac99 View Post
Just another totally reasonable person getting flamed on ASC , they basically said welcome to ASC, your a horrible parent and don't deserve to be av'ed. And what's this about being deemed to be not allowed based on a face to face meeting with a age verifier? Age verifiers purpose is to allow only adults access to the gun classifieds and area of the site with access with a/v material. If this was the case why was I able to walk into a Airsoft store, provide my ID and be AV'd on the spot. I didn't go through a interview, I'm 18+ and therefore able to buy the guns.

Who is anyone again to say what this person can and can't do with their child? He's saying the kid is a teenager and he wants to teach the kid safety, if the kid wants to play , it's his decision to let him or not. This is yet another example of how critical and impossible this community can be with handling simple things.

To get back on topic, a/v process typically takes 2-3 weeks they do it in batches from what I understand when they can, an admin will verify your details.
Or maybe the verifier is just lazy.

And you're bitching when there is no need to bitch. Scoop the sand out of your vagooga, no one is flaming this guy. In fact, it's actually pretty refreshing to see someone taking an interest in teaching someone gun safety instead of GUNSEVILBADSCARYDONOTTOUCH.
Janus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 1st, 2013, 18:47   #17
Crimzzen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janus View Post
In fact, it's actually pretty refreshing to see someone taking an interest in teaching someone gun safety instead of GUNSEVILBADSCARYDONOTTOUCH.
Thanks!
Crimzzen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 1st, 2013, 18:53   #18
sammynac99

Sorry i get tired of seeing the same unneccesary flaming, he's the kids parent not some person over the Internet. My vagooga is very sandy and will stay that way until people become more decent over the Internet. I ain't bitching, stating facts. He said thanks to you for teaching the kids about gun safety. Not for saying I'm bitching. I have a valid point that this flaming is common on the forum.
sammynac99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 1st, 2013, 19:26   #19
Janus

Send a message via ICQ to Janus Send a message via MSN to Janus
Quote:
Not for saying I'm bitching. I have a valid point that this flaming is common on the forum.
You're right, it is common. But that has nothing to do with this thread... or didn't until I referenced your vagooga.
Janus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 1st, 2013, 22:45   #20
Pinard
formerly Contractor 6-8, CptPinard17eRAM

Quote:
Just another totally reasonable person getting flamed on ASC , they basically said welcome to ASC, your a horrible parent and don't deserve to be av'ed. And what's this about being deemed to be not allowed based on a face to face meeting with a age verifier? Age verifiers purpose is to allow only adults access to the gun classifieds and area of the site with access with a/v material. If this was the case why was I able to walk into a Airsoft store, provide my ID and be AV'd on the spot. I didn't go through a interview, I'm 18+ and therefore able to buy the guns.

Who is anyone again to say what this person can and can't do with their child? He's saying the kid is a teenager and he wants to teach the kid safety, if the kid wants to play , it's his decision to let him or not. This is yet another example of how critical and impossible this community can be with handling simple things.

To get back on topic, a/v process typically takes 2-3 weeks they do it in batches from what I understand when they can, an admin will verify your details.
please point out where there has been flaming?! Everybody stayed civilised.

anyway, where are going out of subject.
Old July 1st, 2013, 23:03   #21
sammynac99

When you said and I quote " WUUUUUUUUT" was a form of flaming the OP as you concerned yourself with HIS kids. You even quoted him and highlighted " the kids". They are his kids, you were being uncivil by questioning his activities. Saying wuttttt And highlighting this isn't your business. Someone needs to stop the flaming. So stop. In my last post I brought it back to the OPs original question. I suggest you do the same the man said himself that no one should care about what he does, he was asking about age verification, not about parenting advice.
sammynac99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 1st, 2013, 23:12   #22
Drake
E-01

Everyone shut the fuck up. Next 5 people who post in this thread get 1 month ban each.

Go ahead, test if I'm kidding.
Old July 2nd, 2013, 18:35   #23
Acid44

B&

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General