Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Crossman airsoft?

:

Newbie Tank

Old April 4th, 2010, 09:37   #16
TechSeller

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDN_Stalker View Post
The S34P shotgun is very good for the price, and I was the one that pointed out it works great with heavier BBs, namely 0.28g and 0.30g, easy 150ft from it and the spread stays tight.
+1 A surprisingly decent gun! Picked mine up from airgunsource.com for about $80 plus the extra shells they sell.

North Trail Sports - Mora, Motorola, Puxing, Fogtech & More! / Our ASC Retail Thread
TechSeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2010, 04:15   #17
ruinz00

The Crosman C11 looks like it could be a good side arm. From what I've read it seems to have a few issues. It still looks like it could be a CO2 pistols, it's nice that you don't a canister in each magazine.
ruinz00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2010, 08:00   #18
CDN_Stalker
Official ASC Bladesmith

Send a message via MSN to CDN_Stalker
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruinz00 View Post
The Crosman C11 looks like it could be a good side arm. From what I've read it seems to have a few issues. It still looks like it could be a CO2 pistols, it's nice that you don't a canister in each magazine.
I did a lot of reading on it too before I decided to plunk $100 down on it, seemed about 1/4 of the reviews were lemons, the rest were good, so I bought it anyways since I've been having a pain in the ass time getting either of my KSC G19s back up and reliable (both have about 10,000 rounds through them, have replaced parts over the years and they've seen a lot of use, including semi regular mixes with sand) and wanted a cheap, reliable compact sidearm to fill my holster (my other GBB is a full metal KSC Mk23, which is pretty cumbersome at times). And since I play games in areas with sand once in a while, a relatively sealed NBB would keep most sand out of it.

It's a decent gun though, I haven't gamed it yet, but tried distance and ammo weights with it and it's pretty good. Chronies high though, at one point got it up to 388fps, and later with a full CO2 cartridge, only 340fps or something like that..
CDN_Stalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2010, 09:19   #19
Huge
formerly Huge94

Quote:
Originally Posted by zakizdaman View Post
And thanks for the support guys - i got more support here than in JOC definently lol.
I just thought it was worth mentioning. Congratulations ASC, we've come a long way.
Huge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 6th, 2010, 15:02   #20
Reckless

S34P shotgun
c11 pistol

Pulse R72 (I think...might be R76) Folder stock AK... they are a little hit and miss out of the box... but a friend bought one just to get out to a couple games ... and ended up keeping it as his go to primary for just over a year and a half ... he put a 300mm tightbore in it.. with a 76 cent silencer .. it finally died when something in the tappet plate workings broke/got too worn to cycle properly ...

flame the thing as much as you want ... I'm probably gonna grab one as a loaner when they go on sale LOL

Quote:
"SIR!, you've gone mad with power!"
"Ofcourse I have, you ever gone mad without power, it's useless, no one pays any attention"
The Cavalry Comes
Reckless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 6th, 2010, 15:28   #21
pusangani
Official ASC "Dumb Ass"

lol welcome to clearsoft canada
Old June 6th, 2010, 15:47   #22
Eeyore
Suburban Gun Runner

Sorry Pus but it makes no sense to put down $400 on a TM M3 when the Crosman shottie is the same thing and costs $100 including a can of Krylon.
http://i.imgur.com/wBfBB.gif
Eeyore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 6th, 2010, 15:56   #23
pusangani
Official ASC "Dumb Ass"

not talking about the shotty, the AK he's bragging about is a piece of shit, plastic gearbox and all!
Old June 6th, 2010, 16:10   #24
Baows
formerly Josh Hilliker

Ahh, I love the Crosman shotgun

Baows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 6th, 2010, 16:18   #25
deep in the bush
Monkey with a Gun

Send a message via MSN to deep in the bush
13 Years ago? Man I hear ya, I got a springer about that time. Funny thing is it still works as it is used at the winter camp. Mostly for plinking the iciciles.

BUt Rugger_can speaks volumes of useful info.

LISTEN TO THIS MAN.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugger_can View Post
The crossman shotgun has been used by some ASC members with success.

However, I highly suggest you avoid buying a springer if you intend on attending games. Frankly its like buying a 250cc motorcycle for your first bike. It will not satisfy you and will end up being nothing but a waste of money. Save your cash and get age verified and check the classifieds. There are some good deals to be had.

If this is for plinking and general fun. then yes the crossman shotguns are not horrible.

Lets review.

If your just buying it for shooting cans in your basement. Sure.

If your planning on going to games, save your money and get age verified. AEG's are a different world and are the best entry point for our sport.

take it from me, 11 years ago I wasted my money on a springer for my first gun and I regretted it.

Wow Im getting old, it was actually 13 years ago.. sad. It was a micro uzi springer.

I'm the Barrie Bastard.
http://www.bbbastard.com/

Cheese is good.
deep in the bush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 6th, 2010, 16:19   #26
Coma
Age Verification Removed Due To Trade Dispute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pusangani View Post
not talking about the shotty, the AK he's bragging about is a piece of shit, plastic gearbox and all!
While its nothing to brag about, that model is lightyears ahead of the rest of the Crosman line. Its mostly TM compatible internally too.
Old June 6th, 2010, 16:20   #27
deep in the bush
Monkey with a Gun

Send a message via MSN to deep in the bush
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coma View Post
While its nothing to brag about, that model is lightyears ahead of the rest of the Crosman line. Its mostly TM compatible internally too.
Yes that's right we used some of the body to build you a Crakman so many moons ago didn't we?

I'm the Barrie Bastard.
http://www.bbbastard.com/

Cheese is good.
deep in the bush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 6th, 2010, 16:24   #28
ts10z

I used a few parts out of one to fix a broken used TM M3, so now I have a TM that works and a Crossman that doesnt. Seems like a good trade. Almost all the parts inside are compatable, just made of plastic, not metal. (BTW its the three metal parts I used to fix the TM, and the cover for the shell loader that was missing on the TM).
ts10z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 6th, 2010, 17:39   #29
Reckless

Quote:
Originally Posted by pusangani View Post
sorry it looked like bragging, you are very much right... they are shit, and for a year I told my friend to find something else... eventually he did, right after he found what he liked.. it finally cratered.

I just wanted to point out that it was enough to get him hooked, get him out and survived being beat on. he still loves the fit and feel of it.. so it's getting rebuilt with proper parts this winter.

once or twice a year they go on sale for under $100 .. it's crap but it's an option

Quote:
"SIR!, you've gone mad with power!"
"Ofcourse I have, you ever gone mad without power, it's useless, no one pays any attention"
The Cavalry Comes
Reckless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 6th, 2010, 17:46   #30
pusangani
Official ASC "Dumb Ass"

they do have potential, I put a dboys drop-in gearbox, element hopup and tightbore in one for a guy and it was actually quite competitive, but in it's stock form it is garbage.

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank