Airsoft Canada
http://triggerairsoft.com/shop/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > ASC News and Announcements
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

To those who want to try and smuggle guns across the border.

:

ASC News and Announcements

Old October 7th, 2011, 14:05   #46
Ricochet
How much sand CAN you fit in your vagina!?

Well, there really is the gray area. Technically if a gun meets the Canadian airgun legal standards; then it's legal to import. Also technically the CBSA doesn't have to allow it in anyways. Even bringing one across that isn't legal will just get it taken from you. Smuggling is the big picture, if you smuggle anything you'll probably go to jail. It doesn't matter if your smuggling toilet paper. smuggling itself is a felony, not trying to cross the border with something that may be slightly illegal.

That being said, I still wouldn't cross with an airsoft gun, unless it was parts with "no receiver", or clear and not a replica. I've heard of people doing this successfully, but more than that I hear of people losing the guns and money. Not to mention if you do try to cross and you even declare them; you'll still probably wind up on "the list". I'd suggest avoiding this. Everytime someone has an incident involving airsoft guns it affects the whole community. The general public doesn't know exactly what it is we do. So bad news scares them, and that makes things harder for us all around.

As far a supporting Canadian retailers goes. I will buy from anyplace that has the best gear, reasonable prices, and a good set up. If they have that I'll buy from the goddamn moon if I have to. Some Canadian retailers are very good. And I buy from them as much as I can. As well as some importers. But many are not. Overly high prices, lowend airsoft, and badly stocked. Too many try to tell you that what they are carrying is the best, and charge to much for it. This I'm sure has caused people to try and ship guns, or bring guns into the country. To all the retailers that bring in top quality guns, and dont chew our arm off to get them. Thanks.
Old October 7th, 2011, 14:20   #47
Gato
ASC's Whiny Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricochet View Post
That being said, I still wouldn't cross with an airsoft gun, unless it was parts with "no receiver", or clear and not a replica. I've heard of people doing this successfully, but more than that I hear of people losing the guns and money. Not to mention if you do try to cross and you even declare them; you'll still probably wind up on "the list". I'd suggest avoiding this. Everytime someone has an incident involving airsoft guns it affects the whole community. The general public doesn't know exactly what it is we do. So bad news scares them, and that makes things harder for us all around.
Why? I've brought Realswords across the border, IN PERSON, for someone I know, he's AVed on here but, like myself, thinks the prices retailers are asking is still bullshit, considering I can legally bring it in myself. The laws are clear, if you meet certain criteria, you can bring certain items in. Simple as that.

P.S. Don't bother PMing me for info on it, the info can be found with a little work, do something for yourselves for once. Also, If you PM me and are not age verified, I'm going to tell you to go fuck yourself.
Certified Level 3.1415926 Sniper Certified
Certified Level 3.1415926 Orbital Weapons platform Certified
Gato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 7th, 2011, 15:35   #48
horto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gato View Post
Why? I've brought Realswords across the border, IN PERSON, for someone I know, he's AVed on here but, like myself, thinks the prices retailers are asking is still bullshit, considering I can legally bring it in myself. The laws are clear, if you meet certain criteria, you can bring certain items in. Simple as that.

P.S. Don't bother PMing me for info on it, the info can be found with a little work, do something for yourselves for once. Also, If you PM me and are not age verified, I'm going to tell you to go fuck yourself.
PM'd

Old October 7th, 2011, 15:54   #49
Gato
ASC's Whiny Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by horto View Post
PM'd

Smart ass :P
Certified Level 3.1415926 Sniper Certified
Certified Level 3.1415926 Orbital Weapons platform Certified
Gato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 25th, 2011, 17:45   #50
boypogi71

cool! lol done it 3 times lol
boypogi71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 25th, 2011, 17:47   #51
boypogi71

testing
boypogi71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 23rd, 2012, 18:09   #52
sabinn

I read the first page of posts in this thread and found it extremely informative. Thanks for posting.
sabinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 15th, 2013, 07:56   #53
Antoni Szczepanski

Send a message via Skype™ to Antoni Szczepanski
Airsoft gun

Airsoft gun enthusiasts and players across the world can now unite through Trend Times Toys international shipments of the airsoft guns and accessories below to Canada and Europe. We have gone through a great deal of effort to get you high quality guns for beginners to experts. These guns on this page below will NOT get seized. Kindly buy from the airsoft guns shown in this section as they are approved by Canadian Customs.

http://www.trendtimes.com/airsoft-gu...FelFMgodkksArQ

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Is it true?
Antoni Szczepanski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 16th, 2013, 18:53   #54
akira69

doing your homework

i legally brought an AEG, ordered and shipped to a us address back into canada the key is to have all the paperwork showing it shoots between 366 and 500 fps i also had a copy of the cbsa memo showing the changes to the fps regs just in case there was an issue, got pulled in they confirmed it was an uncontrolled firearm that could only fire 6mm bb's i went paid my duty and was on my way. I cross the border biweekly since and havent had any issues but lying is just stupid and a good way to get screwed in the long run.
akira69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 1st, 2014, 22:49   #55
Weldorman

WOW

And Wow very insightful and on so many levels,.... but I'm brand new round here

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > ASC News and Announcements