Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

drooling over the VFC HK VP9

:

Airsoft Guns Discussion

Old February 1st, 2017, 08:12   #31
Uberg33k

Okay so does this mean you guys are getting it before it goes retail? You've both mentioned having it or getting it but I see it for sale no where. I want to pick one up today as well if possible.
Uberg33k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 1st, 2017, 08:33   #32
NAAZ
One of those username tags...

a few of us have pre-ordered. the import guy might have extras but who knows. but expect to pay $300+ for pick-up.

btw tuzi you need to empty your inbox lol
Old February 1st, 2017, 09:23   #33
Tuzi

Yeah, just realized how full it got.

Yep, I myself preordered back in the summer of last year, so long ago, and definitely before the retailer knew of it.
I know preordered stock shipment are all gone/accounted for... I wanted to buy another one upon holding it.
You probably will not see it on shelves for a little while longer, and definitely >$300 for the deluxe package.
Tuzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 1st, 2017, 09:31   #34
Uberg33k

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuzi View Post

Yep, I myself preordered back in the summer of last year, so long ago, and definitely before the retailer knew of it.
I know preordered stock shipment are all gone/accounted for... I wanted to buy another one upon holding it.
You probably will not see it on shelves for a little while longer, and definitely >$300 for the deluxe package.
Funny there's already one for sale here in the gas blowback section for $350. lol I'll wait until the hype dies down and grab one then.
Old February 1st, 2017, 09:47   #35
NAAZ
One of those username tags...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuzi View Post

I was lucky because my contact ordered a fixed number of them when the initial requests began. so in his shipment there would be a few extras which were not part of the request so anyone who didn't pre-pay could pay in full after shipment arrived. I actually didn't wait that long. I dropped a deposit the first week of Jan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uberg33k View Post
Funny there's already one for sale here in the gas blowback section for $350. lol I'll wait until the hype dies down and grab one then.
I looked at that user's post history. seems like he orders for people, hence brand new everything and premium rates. could very well be my contact or some other guy who imports them but who knows lol.
Old February 1st, 2017, 09:54   #36
Uberg33k

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAAZ View Post
I was lucky because my contact ordered a fixed number of them when the initial requests began. so in his shipment there would be a few extras which were not part of the request so anyone who didn't pre-pay could pay in full after shipment arrived. I actually didn't wait that long. I dropped a deposit the first week of Jan.

I looked at that user's post history. seems like he orders for people, hence brand new everything and premium rates. could very well be my contact or some other guy who imports them but who knows lol.
True, I may pm him then, thanks for the info.
Old May 16th, 2018, 16:17   #37
Ratters

VP9 Take down lever

Has anyone run into issues with their VP9 going back together after cleaning or adjusting the hop up? Try locking the slide back, pressing in on the inner barrel until it seats back and voila!

Last edited by Ratters; May 27th, 2020 at 12:42.. Reason: no longer ignorant of function
Ratters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2020, 12:36   #38
Ratters

VP9

I also own a two-tone Umarex/VFC VP9. It's been good to me and floats heavier bb's out quite well.

The kick is fantastic and the grip comfort / hold feels really good.

My concern is the lack of spare parts and upgrades being brought in by retailers in Canada so it is frustrating.

Another positive note is the hammer and many other internal contact parts are steel, very strong and built exceptionally well.

These are essentially VFC made pistols that are at times co-developed by KSC. The Harmonious fluidity of quality works well and the attention to detail and finish on the guns is A lister shiz.

Hop up rubbers are VSR10/Marui pistol compatible.

Maple Leaf "I" keys work to improve hop and aftermarket barrels, crazy jet, etc. probably work but I haven't swapped one yet to confirm so do your own homework so you're not disappointed.

KSC tends to have different mounting cuts for their hop units but I'm not certain of all models or if the inner barrels are KSC spec. Gas valve upgrades seem to be KSC type based on my limited research.

I like the VFC/Umarex pistol line so much I aquired another model, The HK45CT. You can view it in the post your pistols thread. I hope you like it.

Last edited by Ratters; May 27th, 2020 at 13:14.. Reason: grammar descrambler
Ratters is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion