Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Pyairsoft.com - Anyone use these guys?

:

Gear Discussion

Old November 26th, 2013, 12:00   #1
Jbone 11 11

Pyairsoft.com - Anyone use these guys?

Been looking at getting some comms kit from these guys. Anyone ever use them? Did a quick Google search for reviews and couldn't really find any. I did find some recent inquires on other forums with no replies....seems like they might be relatively new ??

Wondering if they're legit....some good pricing.

Last edited by Jbone 11 11; November 26th, 2013 at 12:04..
Jbone 11 11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 6th, 2014, 03:10   #2
Fireboy

Sorry to necro....but i have some current info to add...I placed an order with these guys over 2 weeks ago. Prior to placing the order I emailed and asked them to confirm if they had stock for several items they sell. They replied about 24 hours later saying they did. Finalized the order about a day later, waited about 2 days before they asked how I wanted to have it shipped. They gave me options and I chose DHL. A day later they came back with the total owing and so I paid. It's been over a week from paying and I have yet to get a tracking number. I'm very suspicious as to the legitimacy of their claim they have stock. Me thinks they lied and are trying to source the items right now. Will see if something shows up by courier in the next few days.
Old March 6th, 2014, 08:06   #3
akira69

Keep us updated
akira69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 6th, 2014, 09:33   #4
lurkingknight
"bb bukakke" KING!

The thing with aliexpress vendors is that they might actually be the factory that makes the shit in china. So if you catch them between production runs it might be a while to ship your order.

I ordered a non airsoft related item from a vendor and it was a month before it was shipped... though the vendor specifically stated it would take a month for my order to ship. So I assume it was because they were waiting for a batch of the item to be made so they could grab it from the production line.

If you ordered through aliexpress I think they have some really good consumer protection, ( was asked to confirm delivery in their system after I received my item even though it was signed for on delivery) otherwise you can request a charge back from your credit card.

Last edited by lurkingknight; March 6th, 2014 at 09:35..
lurkingknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 6th, 2014, 21:55   #5
Fireboy

Yeah the bullshit is I specifically asked prior to ordering what sizes were in stock and ready to ship. I was told all of them. It was for 4 sets of Allwin AOR2 which I know is already hard to come by. Hence doing some due diligence on my part. Sadly, the game we were planning on running this for is fast approaching and we will likely have to use plan B. So far my requests for a tracking number have gone without reply.
Old March 10th, 2014, 10:23   #6
Fireboy

So with no replies from pyairsoft I opened a dispute with PayPal. With no replies from pyairsoft after doing that I have escalated it to a claim. Needlesstosay I would steer way clear of this shop. Whether they are a scam or not I cannot say. But clearly their business practices are less than stellar when you lie to a customer about product stock availability.

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Gear Discussion