Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Opinion/Experience with the Colt M4 CQB (by CYMA)?

:

Newbie Tank

Old October 18th, 2015, 13:48   #1
Demogorgon

Opinion/Experience with the Colt M4 CQB (by CYMA)?

Hey, I was looking at this full-metal Colt M4 by CYMA and was wondering if anyone has used this rifle. Is it good out of the box? Worth saving money for something better? (it's about $250). Will it crap out sooner than the G&G CM16 Raider I have?

Here's the link: http://www.airsoftstation.com/colt-m4-cqb-full-metal-ris-aeg-airsoft-rifle-w-extra-mag/

Thanks I appreciate the input

Last edited by Demogorgon; October 18th, 2015 at 14:31..
Demogorgon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 18th, 2015, 14:49   #2
Slodin

umm..to my exp with cyma is good.
only thing is if you are looking for a metal body, CYMA might not be the one to go for...their metal is crap..not sure about that M4, but the MP5 from CYMA has really crap metal. I used a magnet and it barely sticks..the mp5 was really heavy too..same weight as my KA M4 with all the metal accessories attached...(metal RIS, peq + lipo, full metal acog style scope)

But for the functionally I think CYMA is just fine. Although I prefer KA with that amount of money...or just add another 150ish to get a VFC...
Old October 18th, 2015, 15:16   #3
Demogorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slodin View Post
umm..to my exp with cyma is good.
only thing is if you are looking for a metal body, CYMA might not be the one to go for...their metal is crap..not sure about that M4, but the MP5 from CYMA has really crap metal. I used a magnet and it barely sticks..the mp5 was really heavy too..same weight as my KA M4 with all the metal accessories attached...(metal RIS, peq + lipo, full metal acog style scope)

But for the functionally I think CYMA is just fine. Although I prefer KA with that amount of money...or just add another 150ish to get a VFC...
Thanks, that helps a bit. Is VFC that much better? I guess what I really should have asked is how good is the G&G Raider and what should I save up for as my second AEG?
Old October 18th, 2015, 16:12   #4
Slodin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demogorgon View Post
Thanks, that helps a bit. Is VFC that much better? I guess what I really should have asked is how good is the G&G Raider and what should I save up for as my second AEG?
G&G CM are all pretty good..it will last a long time if you treat them good...
(like no 11.1v lipo, maybe some reshim, re lube..)
if you like AR platform..then i'd say save up for a VFC, they are much nicer...

thing about VFC is that I don't own one, I only have heard good things about them. I personally can't bring myself to spend 400 dollars for one thing in a expensive hobby that I only have time to play maybe once every 2 months.., I just can't justify it in my mind. But if you have the budget then go for it.
Old October 19th, 2015, 13:08   #5
Demogorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slodin View Post
G&G CM are all pretty good..it will last a long time if you treat them good...
(like no 11.1v lipo, maybe some reshim, re lube..)
if you like AR platform..then i'd say save up for a VFC, they are much nicer...

thing about VFC is that I don't own one, I only have heard good things about them. I personally can't bring myself to spend 400 dollars for one thing in a expensive hobby that I only have time to play maybe once every 2 months.., I just can't justify it in my mind. But if you have the budget then go for it.
That's a good point. I'm curious though, because I'm new to airsoft, what gun do you use and how much did you pay for it?
Old October 19th, 2015, 13:16   #6
Jaeger_CDN

Your best bet is to get age verified and you can see the used guns for sale here. That way you can pick up a gun cheap and play with it to find the style that suits you.
Jaeger_CDN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 19th, 2015, 13:19   #7
Curo
Cobalt Caliber

VFC has solid externals, solid internals. The best for normal M4 AEGs atm.

Heres the deal with airsoft, in the M4 AEG market you generally get what you pay for. There are exceptions, but when you compare each brands basic M4A1 style AEG, The cheaper ones won't last vs a brand like VFC
Curo is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank