Realsword sportsline model

:

Airsoft Guns Discussion

Old March 11th, 2012, 11:06   #1
KNIVEZS

Realsword sportsline model

http://blog.airsoftcommunity.de/iwa-...gbb-sportsline

Quote:
SPORTSLINE: Available with following Lineup: AK47, M4 Short Baby, Scorpion and AUG in August 2012. The price will be around 200$ for the AUG. So you can see it’s very cheap and the quality looks really good for this low price. The included magazine is a HighCap. The body is potmetal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TokyoSeven
Tip of the day: When removing a chain of anal beads from your lovers rectum. Do not pull them out as if you were attempting to start a lawn mower.

sexy time
KNIVEZS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 11th, 2012, 11:23   #2
Stealth
Mr. Silencer

The body is potmetal? Are they referring to the non-AUG guns?
Stealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 11th, 2012, 11:30   #3
Derpystronk

Probably all their sports line guns. It's just so they have cheap AEGs to appeal to those who want em.

Even though they're cheap, they will probably out-preform every gun in that price range out of the box.
Old March 11th, 2012, 11:33   #4
ShelledPants

If they are smart about this, their mechboxes will be the same as their better guns. Though I have doubts due to the low price.

Ár skal r?*sa, sá er annars vill
fé eða fjör hafa. Sjaldan liggjandi úlfur
lær um getur né sofandi maður sigur.
ShelledPants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 11th, 2012, 16:19   #5
Swattiger

Oh! No! RS should keep their brand as high end brand, which is already well-established. There are already many other budget brands and it will not give RS much room to expand.

To expand their business, they should speed up the development of high end airsoft guns and put them into the market faster.

As the sportline would be under RS brand name, despite they would be sold at a lower price, people still have high hope and expectation of their quality and performance. The offering of low end sport line airsoft guns would dilute their quality image and drive more demanding airsofters from their brand.

Last edited by Swattiger; March 12th, 2012 at 11:40..
Swattiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 11th, 2012, 16:27   #6
Cliffradical
butthurt for not having a user title

Agreed, Swattiger.

I'm wondering why they didn't make all three of these new guns to (near) the same quality as their other models?
An AUG that good would utterly destroy all other competition for that platform.

However, if this (the AUG) ends up being nicer than a CA at the same price point, they'll still do that anyway.

Cue Canadian retailers pricing these with the Type 56 at $800 just because they're Real Sword.
Cliffradical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 11th, 2012, 17:35   #7
phloudernow

Send a message via MSN to phloudernow Send a message via Skype™ to phloudernow
Still no word on their M4 pneumatic EBB system? really really looking forward to those
Custom SAI BLU Glock Build (Timberwolf Base)
Custom Zev Noveske Shooting Team Glock 34
Project Guns
Custom Zev Dragonfly G17 (Project) (In progress)
phloudernow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 12th, 2012, 20:33   #8
Sasha

Postponed again
Sasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 12th, 2012, 20:36   #9
Short Round
Najohn

Quote:
Originally Posted by phloudernow View Post
Still no word on their M4 pneumatic EBB system? really really looking forward to those
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbNKD...cdFUAAAAAAAIAA

According to these guys, they say RS said "its not the right time"
Old March 12th, 2012, 20:39   #10
Troy T. Moore

Totally agree. My primary is a Real Sword Type 56. I own a 56-1 and SVD as well. Why mess with perfection? For the price you pay for Real Sword in most parts of the world, you are really getting your money's worth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swattiger View Post
Oh! No! RS should keep their brand as high end brand, which is already well-established. There are already many other budget brands and it will not give RS much room to expand.

To expand their business, they should speed up the development of high end airsoft guns and put them into the market faster.

As the sportline would be under RS brand name, despite they would be sold at a lower price, people still have high hope and expectation of their quality and performance. The offering of low end sport line airsoft guns would dilute their quality image and drive more demanding airsofters from their brand.
Old March 12th, 2012, 21:12   #11
Padkiller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troy T. Moore View Post
Totally agree. My primary is a Real Sword Type 56. I own a 56-1 and SVD as well. Why mess with perfection? For the price you pay for Real Sword in most parts of the world, you are really getting your money's worth.
They are making these because, well, IMO, they want to reach another group of airsofters, some who can't afford those "pricey" aegs!
Old March 12th, 2012, 21:17   #12
Swattiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padkiller View Post
They are making these because, well, IMO, they want to reach another group of airsofters, some who can't afford those "pricey" aegs!
True. But it would be hard for them to get these group of customers, as there are already some brands which are well established as budget brand with good value of money.

On the other hand, it would confuse the customers who plan to buy their high end product line.
Swattiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 12th, 2012, 21:27   #13
j_march

im very interested to see how this turns out for them.......its like some high-end car manufacturer putting out a much cheaper vehicle trying to reach the consumer that cannot afford the high-end car. It almost makes sense because theres alot more poor people than there is rich people in reality. Id rather them just keep making sweet ass top of the line stuff for me to buy. Ive got a 56-1 and a dragonov......well 2 if you coount the one in the states i want to bring up.
Old March 12th, 2012, 21:31   #14
kullwarrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by j_march View Post
im very interested to see how this turns out for them.......its like some high-end car manufacturer putting out a much cheaper vehicle trying to reach the consumer that cannot afford the high-end car. It almost makes sense because theres alot more poor people than there is rich people in reality. Id rather them just keep making sweet ass top of the line stuff for me to buy. Ive got a 56-1 and a dragonov......well 2 if you coount the one in the states i want to bring up.
Yes its true however, it doesnt mean you should drag your brand's value down. G&G did that with Top Tech and Combat Machine. Real Sword shouldve done it because in about a year people will start to taint Real Sword's rep base on sportline model.
Old March 12th, 2012, 21:40   #15
Padkiller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swattiger View Post
True. But it would be hard for them to get these group of customers, as there are already some brands which are well established as budget brand with good value of money.

On the other hand, it would confuse the customers who plan to buy their high end product line.
Well, it depends! I think, take for instance the AUG, that those AEGs could compete with TMs, as they could be cheaper, about the same quality, and could be used as a base model like TMs usually are!

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion