Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Official I hate Canada postal service thread!!!

:

General

Closed Thread

Old January 10th, 2010, 17:58   #226
o2slick

Oh ic ! Thanks I will try that tomorrow.
Old January 10th, 2010, 19:12   #227
Foxx

Send a message via MSN to Foxx
My package was sent from Vancouver last Monday through Xpresspost. Canada Post website tracking hasn't been updated ever since. The expected delivery date says January 7th which was last Thursday. I am still waiting for the package. Hopefully it gets delivered tomorrow.

The following image has been taken directly from Canada Post website.

The package was sent from Vancouver to Montreal, aren't these two major urban centre? Still it's been 7 days and I still have no idea where it is.

:annoyed:
Old January 10th, 2010, 19:15   #228
o2slick

Mine was sent out Dec 22th expected to arrive on Jan 5th. Tracking haven't update since 24th. Mine is worst =(
Old January 10th, 2010, 19:24   #229
cerealmaniac

Send a message via MSN to cerealmaniac
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
My package was sent from Vancouver last Monday through Xpresspost. Canada Post website tracking hasn't been updated ever since. The expected delivery date says January 7th which was last Thursday. I am still waiting for the package. Hopefully it gets delivered tomorrow.

The following image has been taken directly from Canada Post website.

The package was sent from Vancouver to Montreal, aren't these two major urban centre? Still it's been 7 days and I still have no idea where it is.

:annoyed:
i have one that was sent out last wed. it got here 3 days before the expected delivery date. CP rocks

飛虎隊
NEED ANY OLD/USED AK/MP5 PARTS!PM ME!
Sales Thread Click Me
AEG sales thread
Old January 10th, 2010, 22:31   #230
Yannos
likes touching tralalas

might be only in Quebec that they are fucking late lol.
Old January 11th, 2010, 23:21   #231
DaRkCoMmAnDo

I ordered a rubber training knife from BC december 15th i believe it was. Still havent gotten it. CP said it was due to arrive between the 8th-11th. Well its the 11th. Nadda.
Old January 12th, 2010, 00:05   #232
Greydingoe

Does anyone know if it is alright to go pick up your item at the designated post office, but the address isn't yours but your name is on the item? By the way the owner of the home is with you and has photo ID to prove they live at the residence? Because they told me no doesn't matter who your with your ID says you do not live there so you cannot have your package (FYI it is my fiance's place and I don't have any bills going to the home)
Old January 12th, 2010, 00:36   #233
Brockavich

Send a message via MSN to Brockavich
I got the little notice on my door today and was so excited, so I rushed down to the post office it told me to go to... And I get there and the delivery driver was running late, and I was told I have to wait till tomorrow
Old January 12th, 2010, 00:38   #234
o2slick

Lucky you have a paper... What i have is a stupid tracking number that didn't update since dec 24th ....=(
Old January 13th, 2010, 15:27   #235
o2slick

Wow finally !!! After being later for 8 days they my package arrive and i am going to pick it up tdy after 5pm. But wow wtf... they came to put a paper in my mail box telling me to go get it rather than delivering to my door. That sucks...
Old January 13th, 2010, 15:57   #236
Hata

Quote:
Originally Posted by o2slick View Post
Wow finally !!! After being later for 8 days they my package arrive and i am going to pick it up tdy after 5pm. But wow wtf... they came to put a paper in my mail box telling me to go get it rather than delivering to my door. That sucks...
maybe signature required, that's why.
Old January 13th, 2010, 16:19   #237
o2slick

But aren't they suppose to deliver it to my door if no one is here or i am not here than put a paper on my door but they did not even ring my door . Delivery notice paper is prepared on January 13th.. I was here whole day... sighh CP ...
Old January 13th, 2010, 16:58   #238
Hata

Quote:
Originally Posted by o2slick View Post
But aren't they suppose to deliver it to my door if no one is here or i am not here than put a paper on my door but they did not even ring my door . Delivery notice paper is prepared on January 13th.. I was here whole day... sighh CP ...
I'm not sure is that they changed the policy, but they DO delivery to my door previously.
Now, if the package required signature, they just drop a notice to my mail box which is 2 street down to my home then I have to take the card to the shoppers which is 2 blocks away from my home to get my package.
If the package don't required signature, they will drop a key into my mailbox which can open a bigger slot at the bottom of my mail box.
Old January 13th, 2010, 17:17   #239
Shirley
A-56 aka Mr.Hitman

They're always like that. Sometimes they're late, sometimes they're lazy and cold, they stick the paper in the mailbox.

CANADIAN AIRSOFT PRACTICAL SHOOTING (CAPS)
CAPS DIRECTOR # 0047
Old January 13th, 2010, 20:49   #240
o2slick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hata View Post
I'm not sure is that they changed the policy, but they DO delivery to my door previously.
Now, if the package required signature, they just drop a notice to my mail box which is 2 street down to my home then I have to take the card to the shoppers which is 2 blocks away from my home to get my package.
If the package don't required signature, they will drop a key into my mailbox which can open a bigger slot at the bottom of my mail box.
MY package is huge cz it's a sniper and it come with a gun case so impossible it can fix into the B box. They just left a paper in my mail box and don't bother to ship it to my door. I don't know why and no it's doesn't required signature. =/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General