Airsoft Canada
http://triggerairsoft.com/shop/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Introduction Thread: Post your hello's here not somewhere else.

:

Newbie Tank

Old April 3rd, 2013, 13:09   #1081
Mr. Gruntsworthy

Hi all, I don't think I actually introduced myself.

I'm a 23 year old college student, currently in year 2 of 3 of Durham College's Game Development program. (Check out my website in my signature to see my work).

Currently, my gear is as listed in my signature; but the endgoal is to have two kits: One for outdoor play (most likely a DMR kit using an M1 Garand or M14), and my current kit for CQB.

My field experience is only a few games at Ultimate Airsoft and Sam's field in Whitby.

Sidearm: KJW Taurus PT92 (olive drab)
320fps, semi-automatic. Propane GBB

Oshawa Deathmatch Community -- An open facebook group for Durham/Toronto Airsoft players. Join the Forums as well
Come join!

My Game Dev website: http://mikeseguin.webs.com/
Mr. Gruntsworthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 4th, 2013, 13:06   #1082
the_monkey

hello from the UK....
I seem to spend an inordinate amount of time lurking in these forums, so i thought I would join. ive been airsofting for about a year and a half, before then i was a tournament paintballer.

so..Hi
the_monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 4th, 2013, 18:58   #1083
CuriousWolf

New here

Hello, I'm Curious Wolf and I'm new to airsoft, and looking to learn more about the sport...hopefully I can be enlightened
CuriousWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 8th, 2013, 13:09   #1084
kabbra

Hey all. It's kabbra here. Just joined the forum and played with the team in Toronto last Friday for the first time. Transitioning from Paintball to Airsoft there is always something new to learn.It was nice playing with you all.
kabbra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 9th, 2013, 21:06   #1085
DTOWN911

Hello.

I'm new to the forums,

My name is Dustin, I'm 34 years old, I'm from central Alberta area. I started playing last year near the end of summer, didn't get much time in, this season is going to be fuul of BB's and kill shots, and probably a bunch of welts.

looking forward to the season.
Old April 12th, 2013, 09:22   #1086
Stg. Colbert

Hello everyone!

i sing up in 2009 but i´m back!

i'm Francisco
i'm 24 yo and i'm from Chile!
Stg. Colbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 13th, 2013, 19:43   #1087
GrimmTalon

Hi my name Sanel I'm 25 years old, I live in Mississauga. I just started airsoft, I had my first game at UA today; had a blast and I can't wait to go again.
GrimmTalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 16th, 2013, 14:43   #1088
Hekl

Hi All,

Eric here, new to the sport but have some friends helping me along. Just purchased AEG Ares G36c and I love it already. Looking to get out to my first event this Sunday with NiagaraQuartermaster should the weather hold up. Can't wait!

EDIT: 28 Years Old, in the Hamilton/Niagara area
Hekl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 18th, 2013, 18:10   #1089
omisrunner

Hello

Hello my name is Tim im 26 and i am new to airsoft
omisrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 21st, 2013, 21:22   #1090
rt_1of93

Hey All, Newbie here.

Been reading and reading, and have a lot more to read. Bought my first gun, G&G TR4-CQB-R. I have not yet played any games, but look forward to it. If anyone is willing to mentor a noob. would love the opportunity.

Thanks to ArmyIssue for staying open late for me on Friday and talking to me!
rt_1of93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 27th, 2013, 10:48   #1091
Tacticool_Operator

Hello everyone, I just purchased a G&G GR16 CQW Rush rifle with foregrip. I'm going to be working a lot this summer so I likely wont have time to play but I'll be building my gun and assembling my gear for the fall. I have several friends that are all getting into Airsoft as well and we hope to team up and meet people at events in the future!
Tacticool_Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 29th, 2013, 20:17   #1092
KNIGHTRYDER

Picton

Hey guys only been out a few times looking for people from k/w area that want to go to picton on the 4th... Would by my first time at a real game level also if anyone has a primary rife to rent mine only takes high cap mags and from what i am reading picton does not allow high caps. Any replies feel free to pm me as time is a factor!!!
Thanks to all and yes i have a car so have a few spots to take people up if i get a timly responce!! And can find someone willing to lend or rent a primary maybe in exchange for a ride?
KNIGHTRYDER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2013, 18:58   #1093
Pyle1993

Send a message via Skype™ to Pyle1993
Hey there... this is Andrew Aka Pyle ... so this is a short intro .. I been into air soft for a while but didn't have much time for it as i had school and all that crap now that im free from school i have more time for things like that .... One of my buddies actually introduced me to i. Since then i have started to gather my gear and im 95% ready to hit the field and get some games under my belt.. im happy to have registered here as i been hearing this is the best Canadian Airsoft forum... so im hoping to get the best out of this experience and who knows maybe ill see some of you out on the field...

-ML
Pyle1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2013, 16:56   #1094
Bootrix2

Hello, Chad here. Reside in Montreal, fully bilingual. Starting to play with a friend after stalking for a few years. Went to meet Flash and got Age Verified today.
Bootrix2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2013, 11:58   #1095
nPHYN1T3
*DELETED*

Hey all, name is Jess I'd like to get into Airsoft but there is virtually nothing I can find online about things in Regina and what I do find is terrible outdated and broken. Not to start off on a bad foot but if there is a community in Sask (Regina) it seems like they'd rather no one knew about it.
nPHYN1T3 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank