Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Introduction Thread: Post your hello's here not somewhere else.

:

Newbie Tank

Old September 7th, 2012, 18:42   #976
TYSONtheSNIPER

Hey everyone.

I've been playing the sport of airsoft for about three years seriously now. I'm surprised I'm just making an account on ASC, because I've been on another forum for a long while now. I'm not new to airsoft forums so I hope to fit in here pretty good.

So about me.... Well in the past year I've acquired a decent airsoft collection.
I currently own,

-x2 WELL Mb07's
-Classic Army M24
-G&G Top tech Commando
-CYMA AKs-74u
-wingun revolver
-WE Px4
-Tokyo Marui G18c

I absolutely love tech work, upgrading and trying to make my guns my own. I recently moved to Edmonton for post secondary, and I can't wait to soon attend my first Edmonton games. Anyway I'm excited join these forums and help out as much as I possibly can.
TYSONtheSNIPER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 9th, 2012, 00:45   #977
nickssj21

Hello everyone

Hows everyone doing?
So I finally turned 18 on Sep. 1st !! I've been following airsoft for 5 years now, so you can imagine how young I was. I decided to wait until I was 18 to play this sport/hobby, imo if you're under 18 I don't think you should be playing airsoft. I've seen many dumb kids/teens fooling around with airsoft guns, such a disappointment to us airsoft lovers. Anyways, i'm going to try to get Age Verified as soon as possible. I'm hoping to come out and play with you guys, I don't have any combat gear yet. Going to be nice meeting you all. And hope you experienced players/forum members can help me, a nooby, around !
Old September 9th, 2012, 18:36   #978
WWPierre

Hello.

My name is Peter, and I bought my first airsoft guns in Japan in 1990, and transported them home during Operation Desert Storm. Nobody over here had heard of airsoft at that time.

Lately I bought a paintball gun for my night watchman, and got re-introduced to Airsoft during my research. I decided I needed an AK47, and bought a nice one from a fellow in California. I got it imported, finally, but only after driving to the airport and convincing a customs official that I wasn't a gang banger who was going to use it to intimidate bodega owners and gas station attendants.

You can see a pictures of it, and the rest of my collection, on my Photobucket page: www.photobucket.com/pierresguns

Incidentally, I am finally able to indulge my interest in automatic replica weapons because last year the government started sending me $600 or so a month simply because I have been a citizen for over 65 years. There are areas of this forum I would like to visit, but they are closed to me because I am not age verified, and I have no way of becoming so, unless someone in authority were to visit my photobucket pages and conclude that they are not an elaborate hoax perpetrated by 15 year old to fraudulently gain age verification here, and grant it to me without a face-to-face.

Look at the grammar and spelling of this post. I ask you, could this have been written by a contemporary teenager?
Old September 10th, 2012, 18:54   #979
Harvester1199

Hello, My name is Patrick, i was into paintball before but sold all my stuff.
now im getting into airsoft, all these awesome guns on the market now have me very excited!

Im looking forward to talking with all of you about everything airsoft!
Harvester1199 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 13th, 2012, 17:58   #980
Crossfire034

Oy. I've visited the site a few times in the past, I've finally decided to sign up now that I'm a legal adult. Anywho, I've had an interest in airsoft for some time now- not that I've been able to do anything, mind you. I'm in the process of moving from Vancouver Island to Edmonton, and I'm glad to hear that the airsoft community is much larger than anything near my present location. If I say anything stupid, please forgive me as I'm pretty ignorant regarding the do's and dont's of the hobby.
Crossfire034 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 15th, 2012, 15:00   #981
gato2

Hey my name is Eugene I'm from Mississauga. Love the game and wona find a place where I can play no a more regular bases. Find some friends who live in the are and some people who i can play with.
gato2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 16th, 2012, 14:40   #982
Tedsid

Hello, my name is Ted and I am making the switch to airsoft from paintball. I live in Georgetown Ontario and I am 44. I played with a private group that had access to a private forest. I have become tired of cleaning paint from my guns and equipment and carrying scuba tanks everywhere. I'm looking forward to playing a more milsim oriented game.

Looking forward to being verified and getting into the action.

Ted
Tedsid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 16th, 2012, 15:02   #983
stinkydog

Hey everyone, my name is Roman (Stinkydog). I’ve been thinking of this whole airsoft thing for quite some time. I’ve played scenario paintball for many years with some good buddies, and purchased my fare share of equipment. I really enjoyed it, but now i'm taking the step to move on up to airsoft. I spent a few years in the millitary as a gunner and enjoy hunting and fishing in my spare time.
I have over the years collected my own little arsenal of fire arms and love the look and feel of the airsoft ones. I'm from the Hamilton area and am looking forward to meeting new people and getting to be a part of a new team.
stinkydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 16th, 2012, 19:58   #984
Totentanzv1

Hello all, Im Anthony. Totally new to airsoft and looking forward to trying whatever events might take place in Kelowna BC or the surrounding area. Waiting on age verification so I can start shopping for some gear!
Totentanzv1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 22nd, 2012, 01:04   #985
Infidel86

Hi guys, names Matt. New to the Airsoft scene hoping it will be enjoyable. I am from Belleville, Ontario.
Infidel86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 29th, 2012, 19:51   #986
Kunk

Hello my names Mike been on here for a bit just haven't gotten around to this.. I live outside North Bay and am new to the sport but hooked already looking forward to learning a few things on here
Kunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 1st, 2012, 15:45   #987
K3vX

Well, hello.

I'm really not a big talker on any forum usually. Posting only when I feel I MUST add something to the conversation. I'm reading here since this summer, and decided it was worth it to be age verified. I guess the first step in this community should be here.

So, my name's Keven. I'm 19 years old. I usually use airsoft weapons as movie props, but enjoy shooting targets with them, and really occasionally playing a game or two with my brother and friends.

My post count might stay low, but I hope I'll stay around .
K3vX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 6th, 2012, 23:15   #988
MB1

Hello fellow airsofter. Im MB1, first time posting here. Im not much of a talker so all i can say is airsoft is a fun game. I've never thought i'd could be whatever i want to to be(police,army ect.) in this sport.

So let's play and see you guys soon.

Last edited by MB1; October 8th, 2012 at 21:21..
MB1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 7th, 2012, 20:31   #989
Ri0t

Hey, my name's Sarah. I'm 23. I am currently living in the US, but I am planning on going to grad school in Ontario next September. I've been playing airsoft for 2 years with a local team and have participated in one milsim and various other day games as well as team training. I wanted to scout out the airsoft community in the area and decided this forum would be a good place to start. I currently run with an M4 and a pistol, but I want to invest in a P90 at some point.
Ri0t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 8th, 2012, 19:23   #990
ydube

Hello, I'm new to this site and to airsoft in general. Been learning a lot over the past couple of weeks and I'm sure I'll be learning a lot more. I'm located in Mississauga, so I'll be looking for games in the coming weeks to view and participate in. Thanks for your time!
ydube is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank