Airsoft Media

Old September 14th, 2010, 17:46   #106
Penguin
Propaganda Minister
R.I.P. ???? - 2012

Send a message via ICQ to Penguin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Assault Pioneer View Post
SEAL team 10... painted frog design on the back of their plate carriers and often seen wearing oakley's like most operators in the area...
I was talking about playing the actual game, it's about going to the field and playing airsoft, it's not about having a hard time distinguishing the difference between RS and AS.

but nice try at sarcasm bro.
Sarcasm would be "oh did they also wear a plaid shirt from Abercrombe And Fitch under it?"
Old September 14th, 2010, 17:54   #107
Assault Pioneer
formerly haakon45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin View Post
Sarcasm would be "oh did they also wear a plaid shirt from Abercrombe And Fitch under it?"
no name, so I don't go in full kit all the time whoopdido a plad shirt make's me an automatic douche?

AGAIN I'll say your having a hard time distinguishing the difference between RS and AS and calling someone's weapon inferior even though they are exactly the same beside external differences that don't have a certain logo on them or a reputable real steel company. his is no different than the other GBBR's he just kept the Gucci away from it, it's not "inferior" it's the same gun.

I just realised your the troll from multiple threads in the past, every comment passive aggressive sarcasm.... not gonna feed the troll any further piss off
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcguyver View Post
Don't take weapons training from a book. It ranks right up there with people who think they know guns from watching a Chris Costa video.
Assault Pioneer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 14th, 2010, 18:05   #108
Gato
ASC's Whiny Bitch

Quote:
no name, so I don't go in full kit all the time whoopdido a plad shirt make's me an automatic douche?

AGAIN I'll say your having a hard time distinguishing the difference between RS and AS and calling someone's weapon inferior even though they are exactly the same beside external differences that don't have a certain logo on them or a reputable real steel company. his is no different than the other GBBR's he just kept the Gucci away from it, it's not "inferior" it's the same gun.

I just realised your the troll from multiple threads in the past, every comment passive aggressive sarcasm.... not gonna feed the troll any further piss off

Hey now, I'm pretty sure that Diemaco and Elcan are reputable companies, probably more so than MAGPUL as they have military contracts :P

Juuust saying :P
Certified Level 3.1415926 Sniper Certified
Certified Level 3.1415926 Orbital Weapons platform Certified
Gato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 14th, 2010, 18:06   #109
c3sk
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Depends on the shooter guys.

You get what works for you. I use a RS magpul CTR stock because it has zero wobble on my rifle, a stock that rattles around on a green op is no use to me. I use Magpul's on my mags because they last longer than paracord + tape, and are easier to install vs ranger plates.

For me personally, anything out of my needs Magpul wise is worthless. I will mix and match whatever I feel is necessary to increase my performance, tango down grip because I find the magpul/stock AR-15 grips too thick. KAC RIS because the fake ones are way too heavy etc etc..

In Gato case, he is attempting to simulate (and very accurately I might add) his work weapons platform so that he can drill and increase his performance for training purposes.

Everyone is going to have their own opinions on what works for them, rightly so - it completely depends on the shooter, what they need and feel comfortable with.
c3sk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 14th, 2010, 18:12   #110
Assault Pioneer
formerly haakon45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gato View Post
Hey now, I'm pretty sure that Diemaco and Elcan are reputable companies, probably more so than MAGPUL as they have military contracts :P

Juuust saying :P
ya thats what I'm saying! that it doesn't matter if it's a specific brand. and that it's an airsoft gun so 95% doesn't carry over, what he's saying is because it externally isn't magpul (because thats all magpul is for airsoft, external bling) that that weapon is "inferior" when it's actually no different than all the other m4 gbbr's here.

he's confusing RS with AS.

lol I'm sticking up for your gun man what are ya doin? lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcguyver View Post
Don't take weapons training from a book. It ranks right up there with people who think they know guns from watching a Chris Costa video.
Assault Pioneer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 14th, 2010, 18:14   #111
MilanWG
Perroz Designs

Nice rifle c3sk, I like it.
Old September 14th, 2010, 19:53   #112
Adrenaline101

Thread needs more guns!!

WE PDW ( no trades)
WE HK 416 ( full trades)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg (27.4 KB, 38 views)
Adrenaline101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 14th, 2010, 20:16   #113
RacingManiac

My contribution to Magpul whoring...

My Arnies' Album
My PBase Album
Custom Pistol Whore...
RacingManiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 14th, 2010, 20:33   #114
yyz

Hey Racingmaniac I have never seen magazine magpuls installed like that before, any reason for that or is it just preference?
yyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 14th, 2010, 20:55   #115
RacingManiac

preference, and it works more like a ranger plate this way...also helps absorb impact when dropping these GBBR mags...

My Arnies' Album
My PBase Album
Custom Pistol Whore...
RacingManiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 15th, 2010, 14:21   #116
Gato
ASC's Whiny Bitch

Quote:
ya thats what I'm saying! that it doesn't matter if it's a specific brand. and that it's an airsoft gun so 95% doesn't carry over, what he's saying is because it externally isn't magpul (because thats all magpul is for airsoft, external bling) that that weapon is "inferior" when it's actually no different than all the other m4 gbbr's here.

he's confusing RS with AS.

lol I'm sticking up for your gun man what are ya doin? lol
I know what you mean, I'm just messing with ya, but yeah, I'm with you guys here. If it serves a purpose and works for me, I'll use it, otherwise it's just in the way.

It's wonderful that you guys have the money/love of it to go all magpul, but I'm getting the distinct impression that alot of you guys have never operated a real rifle or had to deal with jams, stoppages, breaks or dirty ass crap in your guns. adding on parts to the bolt catch, mag release or whatever other fancy little bars you get hardons for is just something else that can go wrong, and by putting it on, you increase that chance. Again though, this is airsoft, it's user prefrence, for me, I use airsoft to practice and get better at the parts I can transfer over to my job, why you guys do what you do is beyond me and frankly not a concern to me but I wasn't trying to say one rifle or the other is inferior or anything...... none of these rifle are gonna reach to between 200 to 400 meters so it really doesn't matter :P
Certified Level 3.1415926 Sniper Certified
Certified Level 3.1415926 Orbital Weapons platform Certified
Gato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 15th, 2010, 14:27   #117
Danke

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacingManiac View Post
preference, and it works more like a ranger plate this way...also helps absorb impact when dropping these GBBR mags...
& if you're pushing bush they won't hook on stuff.
Old September 18th, 2010, 21:12   #118
spartan117

I forgot to post mine in this thread. LOL Here is my new set up:

spartan117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 18th, 2010, 21:17   #119
cjboi

nice magpul guys... I will put mine up too when I get all my parts.
cjboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 21st, 2010, 07:59   #120
Pinard
formerly Contractor 6-8, CptPinard17eRAM

keeping mine simple as well: WE scar

Pinard is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Media