How NOT to ask questions on ASC: Is Crossman a good brand

:

Newbie Tank

Closed Thread

Old August 20th, 2013, 19:35   #31
MultipleParadox

Issei,
With all due respect, you come here with questions;
There are 100% chances that a metric ton of us here have the answers you *need* (as opposed to *want*), with chances of flaming (this is ASC, there's no way around this :P)

So, stop using the word "but", it's bad for you, and hold on to your wallet a bit more. It needs just a liiiiitle bit more time get the fat it needs so you can buy something that's actually worth it.

There's always great deals hanging around, much worth waiting for. Airsoft is an expensive sport, and patience will help you save TONS of money, and time, and frustration.

Take that advice like a champ and carry on!

Cheers mate

GBBR- bang bang -- Giggle

AEG-- merrrzip merrzip -- meh
Old August 20th, 2013, 19:47   #32
Trev140_0

Quote:
Originally Posted by MultipleParadox View Post
Issei,
With all due respect, you come here with questions;
There are 100% chances that a metric ton of us here have the answers you *need* (as opposed to *want*), with chances of flaming (this is ASC, there's no way around this :P)

So, stop using the word "but", it's bad for you, and hold on to your wallet a bit more. It needs just a liiiiitle bit more time get the fat it needs so you can buy something that's actually worth it.

There's always great deals hanging around, much worth waiting for. Airsoft is an expensive sport, and patience will help you save TONS of money, and time, and frustration.

Take that advice like a champ and carry on!

Cheers mate

Well said

Nobody posted advise to him for some kind of monetary gain. Just seeing the next post on a slow Tuesday night.

Dude who is looking to spend money.

Trying to steer him away from the countless other mistakes guys made in an ever changing market.

I.E. supply/demand; changes in FPS imports etc etc. All effecting what the average dude can get today vs a mere 24 months ago.

"....Your life is ending one minute at a time..."

Last edited by Trev140_0; August 20th, 2013 at 19:50..
Old August 20th, 2013, 19:50   #33
Issei

dude im not dumb im just looking around for good brands and why wouldnt i wanna spend money u have to spend money to get a gun dumbass i sold my first gun already i wanted something different
Old August 20th, 2013, 19:57   #34
jordan7831
will always be Mike Litoris in our hearts

Issei, I say rock on and buy that thompson! Buying low grade guns is the only way that some people will learn. Buy cheap, buy twice.

We are trying to save your wallet some butthurt here. If you wish to spend your hard earned cash on something that may break within 1000 BBs, then by all means.

Just dont insult us by ignoring the wisdom and hindsight gained through years and years of trial and error. Many of us have regretted the amount of cold hard cash wasted on stupid impulse purchases.

Those who do not learn from the past are destined to make the same mistakes.

Learn from us and our stupidity. An extra 100 dollars spent getting a higher quality gun can go a LONG way.
Old August 20th, 2013, 19:58   #35
Strelok

Calm down.

You're taking the wrong approach to this. You buy shit guns, you end up wasting your money. The more you cheap out on a gun, the higher the chance you'll end up having to buy another new gun shortly after from the massive headache that cheap gun will be.

Word of advice: Don't cheap out.

Ever.

Look into what 'low cost' (Cheap is a bad word, don't use it.) alternatives there are out there. KA M4's are an option for sure, tested and true. As well as their Thompsons.

Just wait 'til you get your age verification run through and hold on to your money. There are many guns available through private retail and on the classifieds that might fit your 'low cost' budget.
Old August 20th, 2013, 19:59   #36
Cobrajr122
2 Cent Tactical

Settle down, right now, or you might find your stay here a bad one.

The advice he gave you was valid and sound. He is trying to prevent you from buying a gun that will cost you more in repairs and downtime then its worth.

Reporting posts because they are the truth you don't want to hear is also a no no.
Old August 20th, 2013, 19:59   #37
Issei

Are you people dumb i am not spending anything yet i am only looking into sellers and guys for sale i havent said anything to anyone about purchasing anything yet i am asking simple questions and stating my opinion form what i know and what i have heard that is all
Old August 20th, 2013, 20:01   #38
jordan7831
will always be Mike Litoris in our hearts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobrajr122 View Post
Settle down, right now, or you might find your stay here a bad one.

The advice he gave you was valid and sound. He is trying to prevent you from buying a gun that will cost you more in repairs and downtime then its worth.

Reporting posts because they are the truth you don't want to hear is also a no no.
You should listen to this guy. We're only trying to help you out. You asked for our opinion. So dont get all fussy if you read things that dont agree with your point of view.

You can voice your opinion, but be respectful. Calling people dumb ass isn't a good start to this site.
Old August 20th, 2013, 20:02   #39
R.I.T.Z
Crackers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Issei View Post
Are you people dumb i am not spending anything yet i am only looking into sellers and guys for sale i havent said anything to anyone about purchasing anything yet i am asking simple questions and stating my opinion form what i know and what i have heard that is all
dude thats not exactly a great start especially considering theres an Admin who responded.

If you are interested in good brands perhaps you may have wanted to do some more reading before posting about a brand nobody but backyard kidiots care for.

Seriously there are a TONNE of threads on the site regarding starter guns, what a good gun is etc... it just takes the time and effort of searching
Old August 20th, 2013, 20:04   #40
pusangani
Official ASC "Dumb Ass"

Quote:
dude im not dumb im just looking around for good brands and why wouldnt i wanna spend money u have to spend money to get a gun dumbass i sold my first gun already i wanted something different
Quote:
Lol Member since 2010 you're asking if CROSSMAN is a good brand, and you call us dumb?

Listen to these guys, you're getting AV'd, wait til you see what's available you will kick yourself for even considering that shit
Old August 20th, 2013, 20:06   #41
Issei

look dude i posteed this thread to get a quick response in the brand that is it i know certian brands are good starters i had a gun before that i sold the money is going to a new gun i saw thing ad ad was wondering about the brand that is all
Old August 20th, 2013, 20:07   #42
R.I.T.Z
Crackers

Quote:
look dude i posteed this thread to get a quick response in the brand that is it i know certian brands are good starters i had a gun before that i sold the money is going to a new gun i saw thing ad ad was wondering about the brand that is all
well heres a question, instead of posting a rather useless thread, why didnt you search reviews of the brand and guns?
Old August 20th, 2013, 20:08   #43
Cobrajr122
2 Cent Tactical

well, we told you it is likely bad and you should not spend your money on it.

Questions answered.

/thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.I.T.Z View Post
well heres a question, instead of posting a rather useless thread, why didnt you search reviews of the brand and guns?
A brand like this, he is only likely to find YT vids of 14 y/o kids in the US who think its a godly gun.
Old August 20th, 2013, 20:08   #44
Sequential

All the names of Airsoft guns you named Issei are TRASH.
I would be embarrassed to be caught using one.
Old August 20th, 2013, 20:08   #45
Issei

i started it 2010 yes but i havent been on the site for years i had my gun and was happy now i sold it and want a different one

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank