Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

KSC Glock 23F R.I.S.???

:

Airsoft Guns Discussion

Old December 7th, 2005, 21:10   #1
Hollow-Point

KSC Glock 23F R.I.S.???

I just picked up a KSC Glock23F yesterday and to my surprise it didnt include the dual rail R.I.S. attatchment that I see it with in ALL the pictures. I've read one review that had a "contents" listing and it included this peice. On Rangers site it pictured with it, on KSC's site it's even pictured with it, heck even the pamphlets that were in the box had a picture of the gun with this peice attatched (instructions in the manual). I only realized this after i got home but i thought id check it out with the "know how" guys to see if anyone else has received this peice with their G23. Thanks in advance guys!
Hollow-Point is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 11th, 2005, 18:58   #2
Hedonism Bot

Send a message via MSN to Hedonism Bot
Did you buy it from Rangers?
Hedonism Bot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 12th, 2005, 19:35   #3
Hollow-Point

Yes I bought it from Rangers, and I just spoke with them they said I could come down and pick up the peice. So I guess y'all can close this thread up! Thanks!
Old December 12th, 2005, 23:18   #4
Hedonism Bot

Damn you're lucky. When I got my G23 without that same part the vendor (mujahadeen) basiclly told me to go screw myself.
Old December 12th, 2005, 23:27   #5
Dozer_01

Ok, so you say these guns come stock with the rail? Well wth is the retailer doing by tampering with something which they are selling? Also, you wernt notified that you would not be getting the peice...hmm, not cool at all. Noted. It's really the little things that piss me off more than anything.
Dozer_01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 14th, 2005, 13:03   #6
RAS_Jackson

Send a message via MSN to RAS_Jackson
mujahadeen is not rangers airsoft, as for the rail yes they should come with the RIS rail. but i know some times parts go missing in customs or at our supplier. I know personally we dont tamper with anything, we do try and make and effort to check packages, but every once in a while one slips by us. It is advised that if somthing is missing please notfiy us right away.

www.rangersairsoft.com
RAS_Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 14th, 2005, 20:01   #7
fly_boy

Send a message via MSN to fly_boy
My glock 23 also did not come with it. All you have to do is ask the person you bought it from for the rail. I know that rangers has some to replace the ones that have gone missing.
fly_boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 14th, 2005, 21:46   #8
Hollow-Point

100% thumbs up for Rangers, I just got back from there after picking up the peice. Apparently they send them seperate from the guns so hey, easy mistake. You can tell right away when your dealing with good customer service :tup:

As for the dual rail, Its got some good weight to it for how big it is, so it adds noticable heft to the gun. I also LOVE the option to slide an extra magazine into the bottom of it for that extra stability every machine pistol needs :grin:
Old December 14th, 2005, 23:29   #9
Hedonism Bot

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAS_Jackson
mujahadeen is not rangers airsoft, as for the rail yes they should come with the RIS rail. but i know some times parts go missing in customs or at our supplier. I know personally we dont tamper with anything, we do try and make and effort to check packages, but every once in a while one slips by us. It is advised that if somthing is missing please notfiy us right away.

Sorry for any confusion, I didn't mean to suggest I was screwed over by Rangers. I think Mujhadeen runs Atlantic Armory. I've never dealt with Rangers but they are still on my list of potential future retailers.

So far I've dealt with almost half of the merchants listed above and only had the one issue.
Old December 14th, 2005, 23:32   #10
bean
Administrator

Send a message via MSN to bean
Seth used to run atlantic armory its no longer headed by him. Its headed by Corey Rusk.
bean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 15th, 2005, 00:20   #11
Barrett_M107

Wow, I bought a 23F almost a year ago and didn't get that piece. I just assumed it was the usual dressing up on the pictures they often do with airsoft guns, so I didn't even think twice.

Oh well, I like my M3.
Barrett_M107 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion