:

Frequently Asked Questions

Old September 6th, 2009, 10:25   #76
Short Round
Najohn

thank you
Old October 9th, 2009, 18:55   #77
Theairsoftman

Where can you get good snipers that ship to canada?
Theairsoftman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 9th, 2009, 19:04   #78
m102404
Tys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theairsoftman View Post
Where can you get good snipers that ship to canada?
If you're over 18 years old...get Age Verified and check out the retailers and classifieds. There's lots of stuff there.

If you're over 18, check out the local games section. Get out to a game and talk it up with the guys there...if you ask nicely and don't drool on them, most guys will be happy to show you what's what and give you pointers.

Otherwise, only clear bodied rifles will be allowed into Canada if you order from out of country.
m102404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 15th, 2009, 19:23   #79
scurvythepirate

Any good recommend boots? You know for running, jumping,crawling, all the stuff that is done during an Airsoft game.
Budget is $40-$250
I am size 9.

Thank you
Old October 15th, 2009, 19:34   #80
theshaneler

have had these for 2 years and i love them!
http://www.copshoes.com/c-converse-b...-p-C-8877.html

you dont have to buy from them i just googled the boot i like and that was the first link
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curo View Post
Look at all the fucks no one gives Miles, look at them. There is a lot of fucks not being given.
theshaneler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 15th, 2009, 21:43   #81
MoreToasties
Art affectionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by scurvythepirate View Post
Any good recommend boots? You know for running, jumping,crawling, all the stuff that is done during an Airsoft game.
Budget is $40-$250
I am size 9.

Thank you
I wear issue Doc's and I love em.

The ones with steel toe and reinforced ankles.

Lasted a year and a half.

$150 - $200

MoreToasties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 2nd, 2009, 16:22   #82
Maverick08

I am a newbie and starting to get into this airsoft game as my brother plays it back in the Philippines. I never get a chance to play it back there so I am starting here in Toronto, Canada. I guess I have to get verified soon...

Thanks for the info!!!
Maverick08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 29th, 2009, 18:55   #83
NJDIdioticAssassin

Buying in peices

To buy guns in canada is a huge pain in the ass. I want to know if there are any problems in canadian law that prevent me from buying a bunch of upgrades together from an AMERICAN SITE and assembling them myself. I'm pretty handy and have disassembled and reassembled numerous guns so this isn't a problem. If your still not getting what I be saying, imma break it down for you real quick. I'm going to buy a metal reciever, crane stock, crane stock battery, front assembly, grip, motor, gearbox, hop-up and inner barrel all from Evike, then building it myself. Will there be any problems at the border, or do you see any flaw in my plan whatsoever? Also, any suggestions on a cheaper american site to buy these parts from? Thank you for any help!

Last edited by NJDIdioticAssassin; November 29th, 2009 at 18:58..
NJDIdioticAssassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 29th, 2009, 19:11   #84
surebet
Vicious MSPaint Wizard

The issue is with the reciever, which is a restricted for import part.

You can import a lot, but the only way you'll get the critical parts is through age verification

Stop American Censorship
surebet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 29th, 2009, 19:14   #85
scottyfox

Also search "evike" for their track record in customer service and issues shipping via UPS to Canada.
scottyfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 29th, 2009, 19:26   #86
Forever_kaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJDIdioticAssassin View Post
To buy guns in canada is a huge pain in the ass.
It's only a huge pain in the ass if you're under 18...

I have no problem getting any gun I've ever wanted providing I've had the money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJDIdioticAssassin View Post
I'm going to buy a metal reciever, crane stock, crane stock battery, front assembly, grip, motor, gearbox, hop-up and inner barrel all from Evike, then building it myself. Will there be any problems at the border, or do you see any flaw in my plan whatsoever? Also, any suggestions on a cheaper american site to buy these parts from? Thank you for any help!
And the metal reciever is illegal to import.|
Also not every brand will fit together like cake, some brands don't fit well with others.

You're best bet is to wait till you are 18 and get age verified, then you can get anything you want.
If you want to play, demonstrate maturity and respect.
Then maybe, just maybe you'll be allowed to play.

If you already apparently own a gun that sits in your lap, why bother with more headache?
(http://www.airsoftcanada.com/showthr...t=60878&page=2)

Last edited by Forever_kaos; November 29th, 2009 at 19:34..
Forever_kaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2009, 01:37   #87
deadbolt

okay riddle me this, i've been throught the forum, i have not been able to find one of the best tools you guys could give us old returning airsoft vets.

a complete website list of all the places you can get airsoft guns in CANADA .... i have a small list of my own, but i know there are more.
google with results from canada has become quite redundant.

can you please help me out, i reall wanna start playing again... my wall and gun cabnents aren't the same without guns everywhere.
deadbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2009, 16:31   #88
pusangani
Official ASC "Dumb Ass"

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadbolt View Post
okay riddle me this, i've been throught the forum, i have not been able to find one of the best tools you guys could give us old returning airsoft vets.

a complete website list of all the places you can get airsoft guns in CANADA .... i have a small list of my own, but i know there are more.

can you please help me out, i reall wanna start playing again... my wall and gun cabnents aren't the same without guns everywhere.
there's always the classifieds...broken up into the electric and spring/gas sections, the asc retailer section for bnib guns as well, all accessible once you are av'd, check the faq for more info on this av thingy
Old December 30th, 2009, 17:25   #89
KoolAidMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadbolt View Post

all the websites are gone : ( 08 was the last year you could get all black metal guns on website now no more : (

Quote:
Originally Posted by pusangani View Post
lol why is it that every single fucking underaged kid that comes thru here happens to have some private land to play on when accused of playing in public
KoolAidMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2009, 20:45   #90
deadbolt

huh.. how tragic.

as i've said and now becoming quite rediculously repetative (with all respect) i cannot get 'AV'ed' there is no one in my area that does it.. everyone is beyond my reach .. 4 hours is the shortest distance.. 9 is the longest..

well i don't neccisarily want a full metal gun, i recognize how bitchen' that would be; but i wouldn't mind a nice looking gun.
VA has some really nice gun's so does 007 and i know there are more out there, in my list i have about 10 places i have baught or want to buy from.
luckily i'm a bit of a pac-rat so when i was into in a few years back i never delted any of my contacts or connections.
but i know for a fact that there are more out there.. more wonderful canadian legal airsoft companies waiting for me to blow my happy load.
deadbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Frequently Asked Questions