Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Age Verif. - No Answers from Rep

:

Newbie Tank

Old February 14th, 2011, 11:21   #1
MultipleParadox

Exclamation Age Verif. - No Answers from Rep

Hi guys
I'm seriously considering Airsoft for this summer and been stalking the Forums for some time now on a quasi-daily basis in order to salvage as much info I can before asking any questions.

Thing is, I have a couple of questions I'd like to ask about the guns but I noticed non-AV'd people were getting a minimum of answers (if any) regarding the guns, so I contacted Aegiis (the "only" guy that I assumed was easy to reach for this) but I haven't got any answers yet. I sent him a PM and an email, and I've seen him active on the forum since then. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not discrediting or angry or whatever.

Not sure what to do now; I don't want to spam him with requests either. Anyone has a suggestion? There don't seem to be any game event soon that's happening near me either.

I'm in the St-Hubert/Montreal Area in Quebec. Actually, living in St-Hubert, working in Downtown Montreal in weekdays.

Thanks for the support guys

O.
MultipleParadox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 14th, 2011, 11:32   #2
XPknight

Check out this link for a list of all Age verifiers in your area.

http://www.airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=74996

XPknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 14th, 2011, 11:33   #3
Pinard
formerly Contractor 6-8, CptPinard17eRAM

Getting age verified during winter is not easy since there is not much games

cependant vas dans la section des games, il y a des games au Action 500 Ã* Mtl et il y a souvent des vérificateur d'âge sur place. Ça te permettera de jaser avec des joueurs et avoir pleins de renseignement utiles pour des futurs achats.
Old February 14th, 2011, 11:34   #4
MultipleParadox

XPKnight:

I did, and like stated, he's the only guy doing verif. outside of specific events in my area... :/
Old February 14th, 2011, 11:35   #5
Eeyore
Suburban Gun Runner

Quote:
Originally Posted by MultipleParadox View Post
Hi guys
I'm seriously considering Airsoft for this summer and been stalking the Forums for some time now on a quasi-daily basis in order to salvage as much info I can before asking any questions.

Thing is, I have a couple of questions I'd like to ask about the guns but I noticed non-AV'd people were getting a minimum of answers (if any) regarding the guns, so I contacted Aegiis (the "only" guy that I assumed was easy to reach for this) but I haven't got any answers yet. I sent him a PM and an email, and I've seen him active on the forum since then. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not discrediting or angry or whatever.

Not sure what to do now; I don't want to spam him with requests either. Anyone has a suggestion? There don't seem to be any game event soon that's happening near me either.

I'm in the St-Hubert/Montreal Area in Quebec. Actually, living in St-Hubert, working in Downtown Montreal in weekdays.

Thanks for the support guys

O.
Hi MP, sometimes it may take a bit of time for someone to get back to you as age verification is a volunteer gig, obviously their real lives come first. Use the link posted above and try a few other, sometimes they are willing to travel a nit to accomidate you. But truth be told the easiest way to get verified is to attend a game. Almost every Tuesdat night there are games at Action 500 paintball and there are verifiers present.

Cheers
http://i.imgur.com/wBfBB.gif
Eeyore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 14th, 2011, 11:35   #6
MultipleParadox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contractor 6-8 View Post
Getting age verified during winter is not easy since there is not much games

cependant vas dans la section des games, il y a des games au Action 500 Ã* Mtl et il y a souvent des vérificateur d'âge sur place. Ça te permettera de jaser avec des joueurs et avoir pleins de renseignement utiles pour des futurs achats.
Merci pour la suggestion, might do just that.

O.
Old February 14th, 2011, 12:35   #7
Aegiis
Sgt. Pitbull

J'essaie de jongler ma vraie vie et les multiples demandes de vérifications.

Soit vous êtes patients, soit vous regarder d'autres options (comme le AC500 déjÃ* mentionné)

Tu m'as écrit le 11. On est le 14...j'appelle pas ca être patient. Regarde ta boite de messages.

Avec des enfants et une femme qui travaille principalement le soir et les fins de semaine, c'est moins évident.

Si ca continue, ca va être aux parties seulement.

www.anvairsoft.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5kull View Post
Aegiis ?* raison

Last edited by Aegiis; February 14th, 2011 at 12:38..
Aegiis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 14th, 2011, 12:44   #8
MultipleParadox

Aegiis:

Je comprend très bien. Si t'a vu mon message, je te demande tes disponibilités, donc pas nécessairement un rendez-vous fixé pour dans "x" jours

Prend-le pas mal, mais je pense c'est juste la moindre des choses de répondre au minimum et au moins donner signe de vie. Encore lÃ*, j'ai aucunes idée de combien de request tu peux recevoir etc...

Btw je veux surtout pas avoir l'air de chialer et tout. Je cherchais juste des reponses.
Je viens de voir tu m'a envoyé un PM, je vais lire ca :P

Thanks guys
Old February 14th, 2011, 13:50   #9
MultipleParadox

FYI: Matter is settled, Aegiis agreed to meet to do the verification, thanks to him.

If a mod read this, this thread should (can) be closed

Thanks for your help, all of you

O.
Old February 14th, 2011, 16:06   #10
theguy

Also, something to add:

If you have been asking questions about airsoft guns and not getting answers, please don't think of us as being rude. The Forum rules state that we are not allowed to give any information about how to/where to acquire airsoft guns to those who are not age verified.

Glad you resolved your issue,
Ben

Chinese proverb
theguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 14th, 2011, 16:22   #11
MultipleParadox

TheGuy:
I appreciate the fact you take time to post this thanks.
In fact I haven't posted any questions (yet) exactly because of this; I spent a considerable amount if time poking around on these forums and I came to this exact conclusion. So no offense taken, none would have been either.

I think that it's a good strategy to filter out the Mall Ninjas and what not this way :P
Old February 14th, 2011, 16:29   #12
theguy

Glad to hear it. I wish we had more new players with that outlook and understanding.

Chinese proverb
theguy is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank