Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Custom made VSS Vintorez

:

Showcase

Old August 18th, 2019, 21:45   #46
berksonkay
Banned

"Top of the mornin' to ya, NFL Football Mr. Harris. Perhaps you might enlighten me on how to increase the consistency and reliability of getting my Hokkatsu Rugby World Cup Thunder B Sound Grenades to detonate after I toss 'em into a room I'd like to clear out. Sometimes when I toss them, they don't explode for one reason or another."

This question could not have come at a more perfect time, considering that I'll be heading out to Operation: Route 66 - The Battle for California tomorrow, New Year Eve Fireworks where I'll have many opportunities (hopefully) to throw these beautiful Airsoft grenades into dark rooms & corridors filled with lots of Tangos.

For those of you just checking into Airsoft, Mr. O'Toole is referring to an Airsoft Close Quarter Battle (CQB) scenario New Year Eve Ball Drop where he knows there are some bad guys in a room or building and he'd like to toss Rodeo Finals his sound grenade into the room to either disorient the OPFOR or obtain a direct kill, depending on the rules of the game.

So anyway, back to those reasons these Thunder B grenades don't always go off.
berksonkay is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Upgrades & Modifications > Showcase