Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Doctor's Corner
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

P90 stuck on full auto - fixed

:

Doctor's Corner

Old April 22nd, 2009, 00:56   #16
CJay

yeah but u just dont understand how ridiculously insanely fun it is having a rof like that hehe - not to mention trigger response - i racked up more kills on saturday than I have in a long long time purely cos my gun was way more responsive lol - not to mention with the guarder 120 spring in there my range pretty much outstripped most of the guns on the field - i use a 455mm tightbore so accuracy is amazing as well - even without the tightbore the P90 is amazingly accurate given the length of the stock barrel and with that spring it pretty much outperforms an equivalent M4 i've found :P (notice how i just opened a rather large can of worms MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!)
CJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2009, 06:28   #17
Beazer

My m4 rof was waaay faster than yours however I had a turbo motor running a 11.1 lipo as well.
Bad to shoot on full auto though as it will obviously ruin my box in the long run.

Corleone, the reason alot of people run li-po's like alot of systema users is because the size comparison for the batteries. I can stick mine in a buffer tube thus not having to have some big stock, battery sling, or battery run through a peq. Looks alot less gay and opens up your external possibilities.
Beazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2009, 10:06   #18
CJay

yeah i know beaz

although i do have the turbo3000 on the way - I'm still running the EG1000 stock motor in it so i figured an upgrade would be sensible but it's taking AGES to get here :S
Old April 23rd, 2009, 10:12   #19
Crunchmeister

Interesting outcome indeed.
Old April 23rd, 2009, 20:47   #20
CJay

crunch if u clean up yours let me know if it fixes it
Old April 24th, 2009, 10:46   #21
Corleone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beazer View Post
Corleone, the reason alot of people run li-po's like alot of systema users is because the size comparison for the batteries. I can stick mine in a buffer tube thus not having to have some big stock, battery sling, or battery run through a peq. Looks alot less gay and opens up your external possibilities.
I was just thinking it would be more sensible to run 7.4V lipo, that's all I'm all for using lipo batteries, as they're way more efficient and smaller to boot. High ROF can be really nice, but I want my gearbox and gears to last a little longer.
Old April 24th, 2009, 18:19   #22
CJay

well yeah it might wear faster but I'm using fully upgraded gearset, not to mention that the V6 marui Gearbox is alot stronger and durable than a reinforced V2 box so I'm not worried about the wearing for a while yet
Old April 24th, 2009, 18:23   #23
Crunchmeister

Yeah, you won't be breaking a V6 gearbox very easily. They're quite strong compared to more standard V2 and V3. TM gears though, I wouldn't trust as far as I can drop them. Had 2 sets of TM gears fail on me so far under pretty tame use. It's reinforced or nothing as far as I'm concerned.

And in a high speed setup with good gears, the only thing that's likely to happen is stripping of the piston.
Old April 24th, 2009, 19:53   #24
CJay

guarder enhanced polycarbonate piston FTW!!!!!!!

lol dude this P90 is my very own baby - seriously I've gone thru so many guns in the last few years and the P90 is by far the best so I've very lovingly spent all my extra cash going all out on the upgrades :S - trust me - nothing is gonna blow out on the mechbox anytime soon - also crunch on ehobbyasia right now they are selling complete P90 mechboxes - drop ins for the KS version for about 40 bucks US - that will get you your replacement cut off lever if ur needing one and a whole extra switching unit for shitz and giggles if it ever blows out on ya get the fast tho cos they sell out withing like 3 days whenever they have them. they are direct clones of the TM but just with more plastic parts but like i said for that price it makes good sense to buy one for those annoyingly small parts that can break on the trigger mech
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Doctor's Corner