Adrenaline Indoor Closed?

Evicted?
Old June 5th, 2013, 09:04   #2
Blackthorne
A Total Bastard

Send a message via Skype™ to Blackthorne
Notice on door
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (76.4 KB, 321 views)
Old June 5th, 2013, 09:08   #3
sticks

Send a message via MSN to sticks
Indoor and Store apparently.
sticks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 5th, 2013, 09:09   #4
pugs144

Ooopsy. Thank God that's over.

Last edited by pugs144; June 5th, 2013 at 09:12..
pugs144 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 5th, 2013, 09:14   #5
McKee
Merica'

Send a message via MSN to McKee
Honestly, not a huge loss. I don't have this big hate on for adrenaline like most people, and I'm willing to try something once.. but I wasn't impressed with the facility (if you can call it that). The square footage is extremely tiny and the floor plan is boring and predictable. Basically just an L shaped hallway so the games are the same every time and it couldn't support more than about 12 people before it got crowded. Kinda sucks as London seems to have gotten a shit deal for airsoft... Forest city surplus sells shitty overpriced airsoft and gear, and adrenaline seems not understand how airsoft works. Please flagraiders, open a field in London.

Commanding in Airsoft
McKee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 5th, 2013, 09:42   #6
lanepratt
AV revoked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McKee View Post
Honestly, not a huge loss. I don't have this big hate on for adrenaline like most people, and I'm willing to try something once.. but I wasn't impressed with the facility (if you can call it that). The square footage is extremely tiny and the floor plan is boring and predictable. Basically just an L shaped hallway so the games are the same every time and it couldn't support more than about 12 people before it got crowded. Kinda sucks as London seems to have gotten a shit deal for airsoft... Forest city surplus sells shitty overpriced airsoft and gear, and adrenaline seems not understand how airsoft works. Please flagraiders, open a field in London.
Have you not herd of Flagswipe?
lanepratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 5th, 2013, 13:54   #7
sticks

Send a message via MSN to sticks
Quote:
Originally Posted by McKee View Post
McKee, you should check out Flagswipe. Flagswipe is trying to be more involved in the London Airsoft scene. But they are still learning how Airsoft works, they want to get it right the first time. If you are available on July 21st, swing by Flagswipe's outdoor field and check out Op: Rattrap.
sticks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 6th, 2013, 00:47   #8
McKee
Merica'

Send a message via MSN to McKee
Haven't tried their new field. Way back, probably about 4 or 5 years ago, we did a game out at their old field south of Aylmer... it's really not too hard to "get airsoft right". Just clear the field of paintballers and stay out of our way basically. They seemed to do that fine at the old field.

Commanding in Airsoft
McKee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 6th, 2013, 01:50   #9
Immelmann

Is this the same Adrenaline as that troll in the insurance thread?
Immelmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 6th, 2013, 04:27   #10
Aquamarine
PanSexual

Send a message via MSN to Aquamarine Send a message via Yahoo to Aquamarine Send a message via Skype™ to Aquamarine
Err... any thoughts on WHY it was closed? Failed to pay rent? Peed in the gas-tank of the landlord? Too many asshat kiddies playinga airsoft in parks across the street?
Old June 6th, 2013, 06:54   #11
Forever_kaos

One of the fellows who works there posted a message on FB the other day or so, stating it would be closed for the weekend. ~20 some odd minutes later, message was gone.

I strongly suggest trying out Flagswipe to anyone interested for a fair few reasons. Their staff have always put a smile on my face. Nothing but good things to say about 'em.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immelmann View Post
Is this the same Adrenaline as that troll in the insurance thread?
Yup, and the Mobbs theatrical episode.

Last edited by Forever_kaos; June 6th, 2013 at 07:06..
Forever_kaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 6th, 2013, 07:07   #12
Blackthorne
A Total Bastard

Send a message via Skype™ to Blackthorne
Scuttlebut I heard is Greg declared bankruptcy, sold the business to someone he knew, fenagled his way back into a manger role, then ended up screwing his new partners by not paying the rent.

Same old same old if its true.
Old June 6th, 2013, 10:34   #13
lanepratt
AV revoked.

The new owner of the pro shop is Dan Woods, his team is black watch i belive. The indoor and there small outdoor are closed for good, but the facebook post said the pro shop may be open again in a week or so. The Adrenaline outdoor is still open.
lanepratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 10th, 2013, 00:14   #14
Adrenalineguy

Outdoor games continue on a schedule. The indoor and the compound are closed. Game reventues just do not keep up with comercail rent rates.

Great turn out as always at the Adventure park today. Watch for more big games and extra scrimes to be added to the schedule.

See you at the field
Adrenalineguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 10th, 2013, 15:13   #15
AirsoftChewy

Highly recommend checking out flagswipes outdoor. Always have a great game there.
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General