Airsoft Canada
http://triggerairsoft.com/shop/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Themed Airsoft > Name this Continent... ASIA!
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

KWA is releasing Tokarev GBB

:

Name this Continent... ASIA!

Old March 15th, 2011, 21:05   #31
Cifyra
Iskaryot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtFarmer View Post
oh goddd FINALLY. Makarov is seconded, that's my airsoft white whale. Hey if we buy enough Tokarevs maybe they'll see how much guns ending in V are needed!
White whale ye say? Man thar harpoons!!

I also agree, the world of airsoft needs more non-western guns. Cause the world doesn't revolve around NATO =/
Old March 16th, 2011, 00:09   #32
T@NK
a.k.a. wingmantank

compare the other side of these 3 guns and look again.
Old March 16th, 2011, 00:16   #33
Cifyra
Iskaryot

Quote:
Originally Posted by T@NK View Post
compare the other side of these 3 guns and look again.
P226

QSZ-92

USP

Both USP and P226 are airsoft guns as this is what we're talking about here. Both are un-railed versions.
USP and QSZ have more similar controls I give you that. If you were to do an external mod, USP would be easier.
However, P226 and QSZ also shares many similarities, so it'd be a close call if you aren't going to mod it.

E.g.

USP and QSZ shares the same safety and slide release
P226 and QSZ shares the same magazine release

Although P226 uses double action and doesn't have a safety, if you want to mod a gun into the QSZ, I think the CZ 75 is more similar in terms of where the controls are situated...

Tank, may I present to you the unholy union of a Sig P226, a CZ-75, and the USP, made possible by the magic of Photoshopping

Last edited by Cifyra; March 16th, 2011 at 02:02..
Cifyra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 16th, 2011, 02:14   #34
Short Round
Najohn

Cool story bro, get a 1911
Old March 16th, 2011, 02:18   #35
Gato
ASC's Whiny Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iskaryot View Post
White whale ye say? Man thar harpoons!!

I also agree, the world of airsoft needs more non-western guns. Cause the world doesn't revolve around NATO =/
Yeah well, you wana know why NATO guns are so popular?

BECAUSE WE WON THE GODDAMNED COLD WAR!

Besides, there are plenty of non-NATO guns, learn to do your own research.

In regards to commie troops using their own guns, most communist nations won't let people OWN guns never mind bring their own to the military. The U.S. Military is nothing like the chinese military, I don'teven know how you'd think rules and regulations that apply to one would apply to the other

Honestly, you need to shut the fuck up with you're dumbassery and laziness and just read for the next LONG ass time
Certified Level 3.1415926 Sniper Certified
Certified Level 3.1415926 Orbital Weapons platform Certified
Gato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 16th, 2011, 02:40   #36
T@NK
a.k.a. wingmantank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gato View Post

Honestly, you need to shut the fuck up with you're dumbassery and laziness and just read for the next LONG ass time
Chill out man, we were all noobs once, just give new people some time and they will learn.

Iskaryot, the PSed image is kinda...wierd. turns out like a hybrid dog from the countryside, lol, no offence, nice try though.
Old March 16th, 2011, 15:02   #37
Cifyra
Iskaryot

Quote:
Originally Posted by T@NK View Post
Chill out man, we were all noobs once, just give new people some time and they will learn.

Iskaryot, the PSed image is kinda...wierd. turns out like a hybrid dog from the countryside, lol, no offence, nice try though.
Lol there's a reason I prefer talking in the newbie tank. Until I get a couple of games under my belt, posting anywhere else is like walking in a minefield. Too bad I also like to share my opinions and contribute to the China section =/

I mean I don't mind getting yelled at or what not outside of Newbie Tank, but as long as your giving valid arguments that would teach me something new. Otherwise, you're just venting your anger on an 18 year old who's interested in airsoft and may actually become a prominent participant or contributor to ASC. In other words, pick on someone your own age? XD

Here, for example, I know there are tons of Non-nato guns. But its still not anywhere near the variety NATO has. Plus, I know why they are so popular, but I was just saying they shouldn't be AS popular as they are. I mean, sure we live in North America, and everybody wanna wear ACU or CADPAT, but it doesn't mean everybody wanna play as the cops in cops and robbers. Also, I explicitly said I knew nothing about Chinese gun laws as well as regulations regarding how troops are armed. You obviously only read parts of my post that you didn't like.

I know its tempting to get irked around people like me posting outside of Newbie Tank, but behavior like that isn't helping anybody if the newbie in question is genuinely interested in airsoft.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAngel View Post
Basically, think of the newbie thank like a protective barrier.

Once your posts start to wander outside the protective barrier, the vultures are free to pick at your flesh. And rightfully so.

Simply put, if you need your hand held, stay in the newbie section.

Oh yea, the PS'd image is supposed to look weird. But I'm just taking parts from each of the 3 pistols to match the QSZ.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Najohn View Post
Cool story bro, get a 1911
Hey Najohn, as a matter of fact I love 1911's. Its like a Desert Eagle but actually combat effective. It's so popular even Norinco makes them. Not to mention its stylish good looks 50 years ahead of its time.

Last edited by Cifyra; March 16th, 2011 at 15:28..
Cifyra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 16th, 2011, 22:37   #38
SniperSam

Send a message via AIM to SniperSam Send a message via MSN to SniperSam Send a message via Skype™ to SniperSam
You do realize once you're out of the noobie tank, you're open game? You might have realized that since you quoted DarkAngel :|

"Oh yea, the PS'd image is supposed to look weird. But I'm just taking parts from each of the 3 pistols to match the QSZ."

You also must realize that those are just 2 dimensional images. IRL, the USP is much wider and trying to bastardize them into the QSZ is near-impossible.

You are contributing nothing useful here, as you so try claiming. Something useful would require less Wikipedia references and actual sources/links. And not commenting on everyone else's post

Whoa guy with the thumb rings, save some pussy for the rest of us

Welcome to Bed Bath and Beyoncé, if you find anything you like, put a ring on it.

What idiot called them Black Bears instead of African Abearicans
SniperSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 17th, 2011, 01:47   #39
Gato
ASC's Whiny Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by SniperSam View Post
You do realize once you're out of the noobie tank, you're open game? You might have realized that since you quoted DarkAngel :|

"Oh yea, the PS'd image is supposed to look weird. But I'm just taking parts from each of the 3 pistols to match the QSZ."

You also must realize that those are just 2 dimensional images. IRL, the USP is much wider and trying to bastardize them into the QSZ is near-impossible.

You are contributing nothing useful here, as you so try claiming. Something useful would require less Wikipedia references and actual sources/links. And not commenting on everyone else's post
Dude, NOT worth the time, he's probably never handled any of these, as firearms or airsoft guns. He has no idea about dimensions or the systems and manners in which they operate, honestly? I hope he buys these guns and tries to make his shitty norco pistol, hacks em up, finds they don't fit together, and, that he blew a buncha money on his futile and idiotic ideas. He hasn't listened to a damn thing anyone has told him, he takes the information he WANTS to hear from what he's told and ignores the rest.

Iskaryot, going out to a few games and playing after being age verified doesn't get you respect or provide you immunity from being called a fool and told off. It's a mix of online and offline behavior and displays of intelligence that will influence how people see and think of you, people who's first impression of you is made RIGHT HERE ONLINE!

You keep claiming to be contributing to the "Chinese" section, you openly claim you know little about the laws of the chinese, you fail to find out what weapons they use, I FUCKIGN HATE the chinese military and I was able to find out their armaments, rank structure, military command structure, and a boatload of other information regarding vehicles, uniforms, technology and information right down to who makes their boots and bloody socks by spending 5 minutes doing my own research, and don't bother asking me for the info, if I found it with no interest in their shitacular military whatsoever, YOU can find it.

Honestly, it's not that hard, ASC isn't here to do google searches for you and put your kit together, we're not here to look at your completely inane ideas and go "Oh hey der luk at dat! He photoshopped it! So kool! Luks like sum norc gun!" when in reality it looks NOTHING like the damn gun you're trying to build, my neighbours fucking SEVEN year old said as much!

Seriously, go read everything everyone has said to you since your first post and take the time to understand it.
Certified Level 3.1415926 Sniper Certified
Certified Level 3.1415926 Orbital Weapons platform Certified
Gato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 17th, 2011, 02:14   #40
Cifyra
Iskaryot

Sigh... really guys?

I could tell you how the picture wasn't meant for modding IRL, I could tell you it was to show what Norinco might've incorporated into their design of the QSZ through their clones. I could even ask you to cite the "boatload of information" you claim you knew. However, this has turned into a personal attack with no regard for what I was really trying to say.

*closes briefcase*

And so, I'll take the highroad and bite my tongue.

And if you've got any hint of maturity left in you, you'll also do the same.

I'd rather not have you guys get this thread locked as I'm quite fond of it.
Old April 12th, 2011, 21:26   #41
sortie39
Banned

new pics coming!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tt_33_prototype_1.jpg (635.4 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg tt_33_prototype_2.jpg (645.2 KB, 20 views)
sortie39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2011, 16:13   #42
Cifyra
Iskaryot

Quote:
Originally Posted by sortie39 View Post
new pics coming!!
Deff getting one, provided I have the dough
Old May 26th, 2011, 17:14   #43
T@NK
a.k.a. wingmantank

Quote:
Originally Posted by sortie39 View Post
new pics coming!!
you got it already? nice! now you need a cow-hide holster for it.
Old November 4th, 2011, 02:10   #44
sortie39
Banned

well found this incomplete review, now the tokarev seems vanished.
http://noairsoftforoldmen.blogspot.c...iew-sorta.html
http://airsoft-guns-blog.pyramydair....wa-tkv-33.html

Last edited by sortie39; November 4th, 2011 at 02:21..
sortie39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 21st, 2012, 07:46   #45
Latvian291
a.k.a. Submachinehead

Still waiting for this gun. It was supposed to be released in 2011...what gives?

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Themed Airsoft > Name this Continent... ASIA!