Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Best looking gun with osprey suppressor (pistol or rifle)

:

Airsoft Guns Discussion

Old December 31st, 2016, 07:46   #16
pzrwest

Send a message via AIM to pzrwest Send a message via MSN to pzrwest Send a message via Yahoo to pzrwest
Have any suppressors been made for the P08 Lugers, or Broomhandle Mausers? Next question what has to be done to the gun/or guns to attach the suppressors? Just curious is all.
Old January 31st, 2017, 20:04   #17
NAAZ
One of those username tags...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pzrwest View Post
Have any suppressors been made for the P08 Lugers, or Broomhandle Mausers? Next question what has to be done to the gun/or guns to attach the suppressors? Just curious is all.
quite simple, but I can only speak from airsoft videos. you would screw the suppressor on a threaded barrel as you would normally. when it's tight and off on its rotation, there's a latch that you lift to allow you to rotate it without coming off the thread. then once the suppressor is lined up with the gun, you release the lever to lock it in place.
Old February 1st, 2017, 00:58   #18
Tuzi

That suppressor in particular is very heavy. I've tried it on my fnx45, and while it looks absolutely bad ass, it's not something I'd run around with. There's enough heft when you have the mag loaded in place to keep the pistol still balanced, but it's a lot of stress on the outer barrel...which btw on the cybergun is already threaded and ready for the osprey. I did not try to fire the pistol when I tried the mounting. So I can't speak on how solid it would feel or how much it would affect the noise during slide movement.
Tuzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 1st, 2017, 07:56   #19
pzrwest

Send a message via AIM to pzrwest Send a message via MSN to pzrwest Send a message via Yahoo to pzrwest
A point of interest regarding silencers on real guns in movies. I laugh every time I see a silencer on a revolver, even if you did put one on a revolver you are still going to get a loud bang when the revolver is fired because of the gap between the barrel and cylinder. But silencers do work in reducing the sound of the shot when attached to pistols and some smg's but they don't completely reduce the bang to just a thud you hear in movies.

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion