Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Site Supporting Retailers > Retailer Resolution Center
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Red Wolf Airsoft fails again

:

Retailer Resolution Center

Old June 3rd, 2016, 14:10   #1
RMuse

Trade Rating: 0
Red Wolf Airsoft fails again

I'm sure that many will say that RedWolf airsoft is the greatest thing since sliced bread, but there are a growing number is major customer complaints on their facebook page, those they haven't taken down. they took mine down, but were not able to remove the review. The stock was completely defective, but they focused only on the missing screw and refused to address the major issues. To save time, here is the review that they were not able to take down.

Just received my Asura Dynamics PT-1 stock. Be careful, this is junk. It arrived with missing screw, will not retract or extend, due to release lever not working, (It is VERY tight and has no effect on releasing the stock) some rub marks and the butt pad will not move into alignment even if I had the missing screw and missing hex key. They have offered to replace the screw, but not replace the defective stock. I see a PayPal dispute in the future.

I certainly will not buy from them again.

I just head from Asura. They said if I wasn't happy to send it back to them. Great! But they didn't give me an address, then blocked me so I couldn't ask. They don't have a website, just facebook.
RMuse is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Site Supporting Retailers > Retailer Resolution Center