Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Airsoft Brawl

:

General

Old February 18th, 2015, 12:28   #61
naminator

Ricochet + Fucking 1.

I have to say that was the best way to handle the situation short of nailing his girlfriend later, or making a "I nailed your mom" joke to his face.

I don't get why people think spraying someone like that is a good idea. Best case scenario you get banned. Worst case scenario the person turns around and responds to your plastic balls with a real non simulated fist.

This is a sport about honor. We are simulating real soldiers which are (considered at least) honorable.
Were you maybe expecting 1+1 = donut?
naminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 18th, 2015, 12:45   #62
waylander

It doesn't matter if it's a 14 year old kid or a 65 year old grandfather. These types of actions are not acceptable in any situation that I can possibly see on an airsoft field.

As already stated, this is a game of honor, fun and some competition. Getting pissed and beating on guys that you may be playing with instead of against the next time is just stupid. There is no excuse, and no way that you can say that his actions are understandable in anyway because if you can understand them maybe it's because you're like him????

Everyone gets pissed sometimes, as adults we should know how to react properly and our first instinct should be to protect our kids not beat the living hell out of the guy on top of him. It should be protection NOT revenge. Is that what you want your kids learning? That it's not ok but it is understandable to just run up and punch some guy in the head?

Guys, we play dress up and shoot each other with bb's... we do it on our own time for fun.
waylander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 18th, 2015, 17:49   #63
HackD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxer2373 View Post
Really hockey fights, baseball brawls, soccer kicks, and almost any other competative sport you all watch them and it happens. Hell even men's league hockey you get a 1-3 game suspension for fighting and that's it.
Personally, no, i don't watch them. Never have. No interest in any sports which involve watching grown men with the potential of smashing each other into boards and gliding away without giving a shit, or converting faces into paste, and earning multi-million dollar salaries, in doing so.

Maybe i'm not CDN enough, or don't have enough testosterone on board to really get off on that shit.. but i'd rather trim my own nose-hairs with a spork, then to pay attention to that.

I'm glad that the end result for this incident, was what Jericho Airsoft posted.

If this happened on a field that i was playing on at the time, and it was swept under the rug.. that field is off the list of playables.. as well as the individuals involved. I want nothing to do with that sort of bullshit, when i'm trying to get out there and enjoy myself. Life is too damn short, for that noise.

Channel the aggression in a manner that does not put others in harm's way, or ruin everyone else's day, or GTFO.

Last edited by HackD; February 18th, 2015 at 17:52..
HackD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 18th, 2015, 17:54   #64
Enthusiast

I agree with you HackD.

Here in Quebec there a huge campaign against bullying but at the same time look at the example of hockey violence. It send contradictory messages to the kids.
Enthusiast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 18th, 2015, 18:25   #65
Ricochet
How much sand CAN you fit in your vagina!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enthusiast View Post
I agree with you HackD.

Here in Quebec there a huge campaign against bullying but at the same time look at the example of hockey violence. It send contradictory messages to the kids.
Hockey violence? Hockey violence comes in two forms; firstly is a fight between two willing participants and the second is controlled checks against the boards or mid-ice. The alternative is either assault, like in the case of McSorly or Naslund, or something that lands you a penalty. Two consenting adults engaging in a fight under scrutiny and rules isn't necessarily violent, like in the UFC, etc. I know that physical action in sports could be argued as violence, but I strongly believe that the intent is different, and in most cases, intent is everything. As well as purpose served. A fight or brawl at an airsoft game has no purpose.

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General