Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

OneTigris EDC Pouch Review

:

Reviews

Old July 1st, 2016, 17:09   #1
Madrigal

OneTigris EDC Pouch Review

So, last weekend I was ‪Op NoNods‬ hosted by Deltastone. The entirety of the 24hr event, I was running around as the photographer and taking awesome pics like I was posting before. But to do that, I needed a light kit to sustain myself for the duration of the game, and pouches that could handle as much of my stuff as possible with as little size and weight gain as I could manage.

Regardless of what game I go to, or what role I play, my belt line is always the first thing I strap on. That weekend I carried a sidearm, a pouch for my zoom lens, two mags and most importantly this EDC pouch from OneTigris.
Since they first put out their call for players, I've been looking into OneTigris and checking out their stuff, and when they sent me this pouch I was amazed at the overall quality and ability of it. First off, this company pushes out products of amazing quality and high standards, while being ridiculously affordable.

This
EDC pouch comes with a removable carbiner clip for various mounting styles, as well as molle. The straps are all the perfect width and spacing, and it makes attachment and removal a breeze, while giving a superb connection and reduces movement of the pouch. The zippers and pulls are all well built, and the ends of the pulls are all plastic wrapped/ended to prevent fraying which is a very nice thing to see.

Internally, both main pockets are quite spacious and each contain a divider for better space management. This weekend, the two main zips were enough to carry, in pocket one: multi-size hex key set, 2 spare co2 cartridge, small air horn for admin use. Pocket two: pocket binocular set, multitool, antiseptic wipes and bandaids. The front pocket is the perfect size for a smoke grenade, and the pen pocket can hold a glowstick or penlight, such as my LifeGear red kill light.
Outside of airsoft, I carry this pouch daily on my belt at work. As a cable puller for Bell Technical, this pouch can carry my work phone (Note3) my personal phone (HTC 510) several of my essential tools, and a tester pen. The Monday after Op NoNods, I had forgotten to transfer the pouch back to my work belt, and it was a significant detraction from my day. Having a pouch like this with literally everything I need in the same place makes my day to day so much easier, and being from a company whos quality I can trust means I don't have to worry about it breaking or shit falling out. Side cutters, screwdrivers, paring knife, scissors. All of these and more have been shoved into the EDC pouch and not one has even frayed the material.

OneTigris is an amazing company with reps that I genuinely enjoy talking to and working with. They have some really innovative products, and are genuinely interested in feedback from customers and users, and even allow users to help design and improve items.
If you are looking for outdoor gear, or even just a few items to enhance your daily carry or field kit, take a look at http://www.onetigris.com/product/one...or-edc-gadget/

Last edited by Madrigal; July 2nd, 2016 at 02:55..
Madrigal is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Reviews