Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Site Supporting Retailers > Retailer Resolution Center
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Lost contact with ILLusion Kinetics

:

Retailer Resolution Center

Old November 5th, 2014, 00:18   #1
Snowstorm45

Trade Rating: 2
Lost contact with ILLusion Kinetics

I've tried to get a hold of him through PMs, and recently through another member, not wanting to make this a public issue if it wasn't necessary, given it's entirely possible this is some bizarre sort of absent-mindedness or misunderstanding, but this is where I am now.

A little over a year ago, I had asked ILLusion if he could install a new frame to replace the cracked tinted one on my KJ M1911, and we set that up and I mailed him the pistol to do the installing work.

About two weeks after he confirmed receiving the pistol, I asked how things were going, and he told me the frame was with a large order of parts that were taking their sweet time at customs; I replied that this was understandable and sometimes that happens. At that point, no big deal, so I left him to his work (he seems like a very busy guy), and didn't message him again for a while. This was November 26th, 2013. When I did message him to check on this, I got no reply, and haven't had a single reply to any of the PMs I've sent since, for a whole year.

While I don't actually know the fate of that frame, it's entirely possible it was seized, but since I ordered it, that's on me; I'm not asking for that money back. What I do need back is my M1911 that's been gone for over a year, but (presumibly) hasn't had any work done on it whatsoever.

While I want to believe this is some unfortunate and extremely unlucky combination of PMs not working coupled with the gun being forgotten in a corner somewhere, I don't have any choice but to make this public and try to solve it this way.

If anyone can get a hold of him, please direct him here.
Old November 6th, 2014, 12:59   #2
Snowstorm45

Trade Rating: 2
Contact reestablished, everything's all good. If anyone else is trying to contact ILLusion, do so though his email: illusion.kinetics@gmail.com

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Site Supporting Retailers > Retailer Resolution Center