Airsoft Canada
http://triggerairsoft.com/shop/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Introduction Thread: Post your hello's here not somewhere else.

:

Newbie Tank

Old July 16th, 2013, 16:55   #1126
cailes

Guess I should do this

My name is Jordan, and I am from Belleville, used to paintball 5 years ago, all of my stuff is currently for sale to fund the airsoft start up lol
cailes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 19th, 2013, 21:53   #1127
hotblueoctopus

Hello

Hello
My name is Alex. I live in the province of Quebec. As you might have guested, I'm interested in trying airsoft. Maybe it's not the best thing to do but I already have some military equipment which I'm eager to use in a game. Sadly, I lack two most importing things: protective eyeglasses (or goggles) and...an airsoft gun. I'm looking forward to learn a lot about airsoft and if you have any tips, I'm listening.

I'm hoping to be a good player
hotblueoctopus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 20th, 2013, 23:16   #1128
Guamon

Hi, my name is Eric.
I was recently introduced to Airsoft and purchased myself an AEG rifle.

Last edited by Guamon; July 24th, 2013 at 21:27..
Guamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 21st, 2013, 11:49   #1129
CTJTF
Hey..
Im CTJTF ... was formally on here as Col.thumper some of you may remember me..... some may not want to remember...lol i used CTJTF as it was the team i created back in the day - Counter Terrorist Joint Task Force.
Anyway i cant get access to my account so i had to open a new one.... becuase the Mod-Gods are not replying to my requests and i have the itch to play again.
im now an older dude...with 3 kids...pushing 40 fast and weight shifted so im not as nimble as i used to be..but im changing that as well.......

im looking to get a TM M4PDW and G26 to start so as sson as im age verified i will be allover that.

Thats about it...
see ya on the field...thru my sights
Old July 25th, 2013, 13:45   #1130
trogdorthemad1

hi

hey my names tj im 20 and new to airsoft just wanted to say whats up to everyone
trogdorthemad1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 25th, 2013, 23:41   #1131
Riptide

Hi, my names Donavin, I'm 26 and I live in the Yukon. I'm just starting to get into air-soft, I used to play paint-ball. But I'm too OCD and tired of cleaning my gun/s and clothes after every game, and with how far air-soft has come since it's started... I figured why not.
Riptide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 2nd, 2013, 02:50   #1132
Royalaty

Send a message via Skype™ to Royalaty
Thumbs up

Greetings from Latvia. I represent Latvian Airsoft Association.
Old August 4th, 2013, 12:48   #1133
slowbird

Hey Everyone,

I'm Matt from Shelburne Ontario. I'm looking at getting into Airsoft. Been lurking for a bit, and reading alot of stuff online.

Recently I stopped by ArmyIssue in PortCredit to get age verified. Folks there were super cool and were great at answering all my questions and showing me some great products.

Might see if I can spectate a bit before dumping money into the sport.
Old August 4th, 2013, 21:28   #1134
BioRage

Send a message via Skype™ to BioRage
Hello Everyone,

I'm Ry, and getting into Airsoft.

I'll be playing at @ Ultimate Airsoft this Thursday, aswell as I'm interested in outdoor.

I have a few buddies that play aswell, if anyone is interested in joining, shoot me a PM!.
BioRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 7th, 2013, 22:41   #1135
Oteck

Hey all

I'm Joe and I hail from the land of New Westminster, B.C.
Although i don't particularly play i'm an avid tinkerer and gear head, I do alot of car mods like stuffing v6's into an mr2 so airsoft has my interest seeing the stuff you can do to them.

Also do alot of CAD for custom car stuff like BBKs so fabbing is no stranger to me; just don't get me started on body works. I lack any patience to do that sort of thing
Oteck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 8th, 2013, 13:17   #1136
Macx

Hello everyone !

I'm Macx, 22, living in Québec. I never played airsoft (only tagball, and i really like it). but now, I'm looking for a gun and some gears to begin to play airsoft. It seems amazing !

Last edited by Macx; August 8th, 2013 at 13:42..
Macx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 10th, 2013, 10:13   #1137
grail25

Hi,

I'm Grail25 (usualy it's only grail, but looks like the name was already taken lol). I'm from Laval, Qc.

I'm totally new to airsoft, haven't played yet and I don't know much but I'm reading a lot and I'll probably get my first AEG in the near futur.

I come from a paintball background, I've played for more or less 7-8 years (mostly milsim). I was with a team for 2 years, but in the last few months I've been too busy with work to even think about paintball, plus as time went on, I had less interest for the games. So I decided to make the switch.
grail25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 10th, 2013, 17:34   #1138
Pocket Ace

Hey guys
My name is Bill, I been slowly getting my kit together over the past year and have gotten into a few games and really love this sport. Found the site last year and signed on and finally got aroud to getting age verified this year thanks to stumbling across the store Army Issue in Mississauga. Very helpful guy in there ! Ill be here for a while so look forward to meeting some of u on the field.
Pocket Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 15th, 2013, 23:10   #1139
BossHoss74

I thought I'd better stop in and say hello. I've been looking into airsoft for quite some time and finally took the leap and bought myself an airsoft pistol. I grew up with rifles and fishing rods so airsoft seemed like a good match for myself. I smell an AEG purchase in the nearby future.
BossHoss74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 16th, 2013, 10:36   #1140
Dusko007

Hi everyone. I have been reading this forum for a while now but haven't registered until today. Have learned a lot, but hopefully once I get age verified I can learn some more from the locked sections. Haven't picked up the sport yet, but hopefully once I convince some friends, I'll be giving it a chance.
Dusko007 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank