WE Just Posted This

:

General

Old May 19th, 2014, 04:07   #1
redneck12

WE Just Posted This

WETTI Ends Relationship With WE Airsoft Europe

Thursday, May 15, 2014 –

WE Tactical Training (International) Ltd. (WETTI), a leading supplier of airsoft products, announced today that it will discontinue the relationship with WE Airsoft Europe due to the inability to reach a mutual business agreement. Effective immediately, WE Airsoft Europe will no longer be the official representation of WE in Europe, the European Union and surrounding regions. WETTI will no longer deliver products to WE Airsoft Europe. This decision ends sales (including all WE products), service parts, and all related support between both companies.

Our business relationship with WE Airsoft Europe began in January 2013. WETTI does not expect the termination of its agreement to have a material impact on servicing our customers and intends to work closely with retail partners in the European Union to ensure a smooth transition. Although we are disappointed about the termination of agreement, our value proposition remains strong. Our team will continue to move forward with clear focus on expanding our distribution reach even further, and deliver good service to our worldwide customers on a daily basis.

Furthermore, we reserve the right of legal action against WE Airsoft Europe on unauthorised use of the trademark and any misleading statement, suspected fraudulent or illegal activity.

For further inquiry please send your email to admin@weairsoft.com
redneck12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2014, 04:18   #2
Strelok

There goes the G3.
Strelok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2014, 04:46   #3
beta678
ASC's navel of the year!

Send a message via MSN to beta678
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! My G3!! My hopes and dreams!!! Crushed!!! :'(
Old May 19th, 2014, 04:56   #4
Drake
E-01

WTF you guys spazzing about, WE Europe is just some distributor. WETTI will find some other distributor, and I doubt any retailer in Canada was buying from WE Europe anyway.
Old May 19th, 2014, 04:58   #5
beta678
ASC's navel of the year!

Send a message via MSN to beta678
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post
WTF you guys spazzing about, WE Europe is just some distributor. WETTI will find some other distributor, and I doubt any retailer in Canada was buying from WE Europe anyway.
Hopes and dreams uncrushed, lol.
Old May 19th, 2014, 05:03   #6
Drake
E-01

Yeah well not to crush your dreams, but the amount of guns WE were supposed to put out that never materialized, I'd keep my enthusiasm on leash until some retailers announce they're actually getting some.
Old May 19th, 2014, 07:24   #7
redneck12

Nobody outside of Europe was buying from WE EU, they only sold inside Europe.
WE Europe just posted this

WE Airsoft Europe

Dear Friend's

Excellent news for WE AIRSOFT EUROPE and more importantly our valued customers - In a nutshell more European factory controlled stock and better service.

Fortunately for WE AIRSOFT EUROPE we severed any ties last SEPTEMBER with WETTI due to their lack of professionalism, commitment, loyalty and service.

Subsequently the market has benefited from quality controlled stock with a unprecedented array of support goods carrying all the legal UK and EUROPEAN certification. This gives the retailer peace of mind and consumer value for money.

IMPORTANT - Please note WETTI are NOT the FACTORY, They are not the MANUFACTURE of WE goods and NEVER have been. So we are quite bemused over there recent statement.

If there is any doubt WE AIRSOFT EUROPE are pleased announce our latest shipment of dedicated European stock with unique quality controlled features such as CE & RoHS applied markings, and QC FACTORY applied sticker.

Furthermore WE AIRSOFT EUROPE are working on new and exciting range of products to be released soon.

So keep an eye out guys!

WE AIRSOFT EUROPE hope this statement quashes any uncertainty and please note its business as usual.

Have a great day!

WE AIRSOFT EUROPE
redneck12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2014, 18:03   #8
FirestormX

I want quality controlled WE products.
FirestormX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2014, 18:09   #9
Thenooblord
Can't fix my own guns. Willing to fix yours.

Send a message via MSN to Thenooblord
WETTI is not WE, WETTI is just the HK distributor, and was misrepresenting themselves as the OEM to WE EU. and WE EU found out and started going straight to the factory for stuff, and WETTI got all pissy and did some underhanded things, the gist of it as I understand it from what people were saying on arnies

Words to live by
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid View Post
The apartment I am in right now costs $100 a month.
My average spending on food per day is less than $4.
My airsoft spending in the last month and a half has totaled over $1400.
They're called priorities. Get yourself some.

Last edited by Thenooblord; May 22nd, 2014 at 18:11..
Thenooblord is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General